[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: smp.jpg (77KB, 900x539px) Image search: [Google]
smp.jpg
77KB, 900x539px
Lillie leaves for Kanto without even saying goodbye, or at least wouldn't have if it were not for Hau. Meanwhile, Hau is already preparing to either write a letter or personally go visit her himself, ensuring that they'll have some adventures together, with or without the MC. Are we even playing as the MC, because it sure doesn't feel like it. and that feels refreshing
>>
>>30426802
They're either planning to make a sequel/3rd version due to the amount of left out stuff

Or they rushed the ending, or just don't give a fuck. With all the info in Sun and Moon that may be hinting towards another game, plus the rumor of Pokemon Stars or whatever it's called, there's a somewhat mild chance this isn't what they plan to do.
>>
Go fuck yourself anon
>>
she did plan on telling you but got cucked by the fireworks and pussied out after
>>
>>30426802

I just want a game where they don't force their shitty NPCs on you via cutscene every 20 seconds.

By the end of the game I was just glad to be rid of her.
>>
>>30428522
Nah, all the heavy Kanto references mean we're getting another Red/Green remake this gen, and Lillie will be involved this time somehow.
>>
>>30426802
Does Hau win the Lilliebowl?
>>
>>30430090
I would much rather see a B2/W2 style return to Kanto. I'd love to see "20 years later" Kanto on my 3DS/Switch to be honest.
>>
>>30430154
This
>>
>>30430154
While I absolutely agree with you, Red/Green is the only gen that doesn't have a playable update on the 3DS (unless FRLG has a Virtual Console version I'm unaware of), so that's most likely to get a remake.

Also SM dropping shittons of Kanto references like DPP did with Johto references
>>
>>30430230
Nah man. It would be the best of both worlds. We would get a cool return to the Region where it all began, with new updated graphics, story and a MUCH improved wild mon selection. And it would reel in all the normalfags

Just slap Charizard and Blastoise on the covors. Pokemon Red2 and Pokemon Blue2. People would go apeshit.
>>
>>30430154
>Giovanni is now the old man who blocks you in Viridian
>>
>>30430154
>>30430316
Wouldn't a Gold2/Silver2 where you start in Kanto and then move on to Johto be more likely then?

But lets be honest here. No matter how much we want otherwise we're going to be getting Diamond and Pearl remakes.
>>
>>30430090
>we're getting another Red/Green remake this gen, and Lillie will be involved this time somehow.
How the hell would that even work? Red and Blue are in Alola as adults, Lillie is either not even born yet or an infant when those games take place.
>>
>>30430521
Lillie somehow goes back in time.
through Ultra Wormhole shenanigans or some shit
>>
>>30430390
What about diamond and pearl remakes where you start on alola and you can also go back to kanto post-game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.