[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: 800Necrozma.png (717KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
800Necrozma.png
717KB, 1280x1280px
So, does anyone have any theories on what this thing is? I'm theorizing that it is the Corpus in the Anima, Spiritus, and Corpus trinity, and that it may be the origin of the Z Crystals.
>>
>>30425294
Zombie Nebby.
>>
File: 1478997344944.png (634KB, 1123x984px) Image search: [Google]
1478997344944.png
634KB, 1123x984px
>>
>Worse design than 50% Zygarde
>Will probably get its own game when Zygarde didn't
It's bullshit is what it is.
>>
>>30425343
and the back part where the neck would be looks like a z crystal could fit there. its the same diamond shape
>>
>>30425390
Giratina 2.0, Necrozma will get a new form that looks awesome.
>>
>>30425294
diance's black knight
>>
>>30425878
I hope you're not implying that Giratina-A doesn't look awesome.
>>
>>30425390

Paired sequels. Zygarde on one, Necrozma on the other.
>>
Thing looks like it escaped from SMT
>>
necrozma is the source of z-crystals and the ancient evil that devoured all the light
stars' mythology states that solgaleo and lunala teamed up to defeat him, left behind their heir (nebby) and left alola
stars is indeed called stars and it has TWO box legendaries. the cover is an illustration of necrozma's z-form and cosmog's third evolution fight each other.

i know it sounds crazy but please don't spread this too far until the stars trailer debuts in january
>>
>>30425926
6 legs is kinda gay
>>
>>30425926
Giratina has two forms, and both are equally bad ass
>>
>>30425985
It's a giant caterpiller.
>>
File: CUBE.png (1MB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CUBE.png
1MB, 1024x1200px
>>30425294
>corpus
>Necrozma
nope

They are just Sun, Moon and empty space (also light related, Sun emits, Moon reflect and prism decomposes it)
>>
The symbol on his back is the same as the ones on Nihilego's 'head'.
His face resembles Shiny Minior
>>
File: 1467306367768.png (655KB, 790x520px) Image search: [Google]
1467306367768.png
655KB, 790x520px
>>30425948
>>30426106
>Pokemon Earth and Space
I FUCKING NEED IT
>>
>People are still pulling on the alchemy symbolism
>Even when Gnoggin and everyone else has gone back on their words and disproven it
>>
>>30425294

Aether tried to make their own Tapu which got sucked into Ultra Space and was warped and damaged by the dimension. Such is why it refracts light rather than absorb it like standard black objects.
>>
The colors motifs on his face are the same that were on Ultra Lusamine's body during the ultra space fight, what these appear on creatures born from the fusion of an UB and human?

What if, Necrozma IS a fusion beetween an UB and a human?

What if, Mohn is not Lusamine's husband (desu i don't believe it is the case either) and Lusamine's husband was...someone else..?
>>
>>30426313
desu*, why the hell did i write desu fuck i'm tired
>>
>>30426349
FUCK i mean desu* ok i'm out
>>
Cosmog's natural final evolution when its evolved in Ultra Space
>>
>>30426211
>Solgaleo steel type
>"Project AZOTH" in ORAS
>AZOTH track in ORAS soundtrack
>Azoth Kingdom in M19
>Zygarde key item is called cube but is not a real cube
>Rotomdex even say Solgaleo and Lunala are the male and female evolution of Cosmog

>hur hur why people are still pulling on the alchemy symbolism

god dammit just kill yourself denialfag
>>
>>30426211

Who the fuck is "Gnoggin", and why should I care?

The alchemy symbolism is still everywhere. It's just not shoved down our throats as an overt part of the plot.
>>
>>30425972
I'd be happy if this was true. Even if it's not, cool idea anon.
>>
>>30425985
3 vagoos
>>
>>30426106
>We get a BW2-esque sequel
>Necrozma fuses with Zygarde-10%/50%/Complete
>We get a fucking broken piece of shit Necrozygarde-Ultimate
>>
>>30425294
Its ur mum
>>
>>30425294
my theory is that its a pokemon
>>
>>30426974
>necrozygarde
holy shit
>>
File: Alola Alchemy.png (3MB, 1800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Alchemy.png
3MB, 1800x1176px
>>30425294
In the Azoth Triangle (pictured) the message around the circle reads "Visita Interiora Terræ Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem," essentially meaning "Visit the interior of the earth and [by] purifying [yourself] you will find the hidden stone". Guess who was found underground at Ten Carat Hill, a known site of an underwater volcano?

Also:
>It's jpg's name on the website lists it officially as the third legendary
>It's got a 600 BST, same as Zygarde in Terminus Cave
>In it's cry, it has the same Doublade-esque sound present in all other Ultra Beasts' cries, including Solgaleo's and Lunala's
>It's based on a prism and by extension the refraction of light, tying in to Solgaleo's generation and Lunala's reflection of light
>Prisms are known to split white light into a spectrum of colors
>Pokemon Niji [Rainbow] was registered as a trademark a while back

If Pokemon Stars is going to be a thing. Then Necrozma will be the Box Legendary, no question.
>>
>>30426313
>>30426349
>>30426383
It's a filter that was installed on 4chan, seemingly without reason. It isn't you that's writing that.
>>
some anon mentioned an excerpt from the malie library awhile back so i looked it up:

>The Legendary Pokemon and the Tapu
>A great and terrible battle waged between the Tapu and the Legendary Pokemon, but neither side could claim victory over the other.
>Upon finding themselves equals, the Legendary Pokemon then gifted the Tapu with great power of unknown providence.

you think it was necrozma? i thought it might be solgaleo/lunala, but the big book on them explicitly states that the tapus had lost.

i have to wonder if >>30425972 is right, and the "great power" that was given to the tapus was indeed z-power, and the ability to give others z-power.
>>
>>30426199
>>30425948
>this is what zycucks actually believe
Just like how Zyshit was going to be relevant in SM right?
>>
>>30426974
NecroZygarde, because it protects the world and shit from major threats, only gets awakened when Kyurem complete (original dragon) is forced into being.
>>
>>30425948

That'd actually be awesome, though it likely won't happen because of Stars.

Pokemon Terrestrial

Pokemon Extraterrestrial
>>
>>30426126
It is not the same symbol, look again dumbass
>>
>muh dead Cosmog!!!
>>
>>30425972
I hope this is true. The 3rd legendary needs to be a malicious force that either acts on its own or has the human badguys working for it this time.
>>
In sequels or director's cut version, Nebby gets stressed to the point where it fucking dies and turns into twisted creature who is in constant suffering.
>>
File: 1396742628468.gif (334KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1396742628468.gif
334KB, 350x350px
>>30426974

>Zygarde Complete chases Necrozma into an Ultra Wormhole
>Necrozma finds pieces of himself left behind in Ultra Space and completes his form to fight Zygarde who follows him
>Zygarde was never truly complete because he was an Ultra Beast who also left pieces of himself in Ultra Space
>>
>>30426311
Why do people say it looks like a Tapu? There's zero resemblence. I don't understand, please explain.
>>
File: guzzlord.png (350KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.png
350KB, 770x562px
>>30426974

>Necrozma fuses with Zygarde-10%/50%/Complete

Right idea, wrong UB.

Or would Guzzlord be the final boss whose "Complete Form" gets slimmer?
>>
>>30425294
>Necro
>Guzma
>Necrozma

ya boi when he's not in human form
>>
>>30426974
It's time to let Zygarde go, anon. In the end, it just wasn't relevant.
>>
>>30425343
Wow, would you look at that!
>>
>>30427823
>needs to be a malicious force
necrozma already kind of is.

>It has an extraordinarily vicious disposition and is constantly firing off laser beams.

whether he's attacking people out of ill will or not, a powerful pokemon firing laser beams everywhere is gonna need to be stopped.
>>
>>30427666

It's heavily implied that's exactly what Z-powers are.
>>
>>30426476
Regardless if you believe the whole"Pokemon is ending/being rebooted" theory, if you don't think alcemical concepts were a key factor in Sun and Moon, you're retarded.
>>
>>30426731
Gnoggin is some retard who pointed out all the alchemy symbolism and for some reason came to the conclusion that it meant Pokemon was being rebooted
>>
>>30425294
It's a cosmog that was left to die, refused, and over several centuries became a bitter, pissed off monster.
Shame it's not very good.
>>
>>30427666
Yeah. Necrozma is probably just a big Z-Crystal, and it shattered itself to give pieces of its body to the Tapu.
>>
>>30428283
Yeah but usually the dex entries=/=behavior in the story. For example Giritina, for being banished to the D-world for its vicious behavior, being classified as the "Renegade Pokemon", and the fans basically equating it to Pokemon version of the devil, shows up in the story to essentially stop a madman from destroying the whole universe. I don't think a Pokemon that most believe to be based off the source of all evil in Christian religion would be so nice as to save all of Poke-creation.

So yeah I really hope Necrozma is bad, and it's out of its own will.
>>
>The empty sky broke asunder,
>a hole appearing where there had been none.
Ultra Wormhole
>A single beast appeared from in it:
>it was named the beast that calls the moon
Assuming it's Lunala, but it's vague. Calling the moon could also mean creating an eclipse.
>The king of Alola bowed before it:
> the beast that stole all heavens' light.
The humans immediately welcomed it...
>The island guardians fought against it,
>but in the end they lost the fight.
...but this implies the Tapus wanted it gone and lost. Not necessarily that they lost the actual fight, but since the humans decided they wanted it to stay, the Tapus' goal of driving it off was what was a failure.
>Then did the beast that brings the dark
>cast its pall on the line of kings.
It seems that the age of kings was put to an end by the Ultra Beast that appeared. The Tapus supposedly chose their kings back then, and there's a book about the Tapus abandoning the kings in the same library. Was this event the one that caused the Tapus to abandon the people? In addition, "pall" is a death shroud, or covering something with darkness.
>So would the beast that had won
>mark the path for all such finished things.
>Beast of sun and beast of moon.
Obviously Solgaleo and Lunala here.
>Through their union, they brought new life.
>A fragile heir in Alola born
Cosmog
>that island guardians would keep from strife.
The Tapus were made guardians over Cosmog and basically told to keep it from humans.
>The ancient kings sang their thanks
>for Lunala with song of flute.
Why? What exactly did Lunala do except cause the Tapus to abandon the kings and bring darkness to their kingdom, unless it wasn't Lunala/Solgaleo?
>Two tones rang out across the altar--
>a perfect pair, ever after mute
The flutes were made ineffective without a Cosmoem present.

The tale seems to be about Lunala/Solgaleo, but it's off. It's more likely the story is about Necrozma, who only appeared after Lunala/Solgaleo showed up once again.
>>
File: X Y Sun Moon Stars.png (458KB, 1848x916px) Image search: [Google]
X Y Sun Moon Stars.png
458KB, 1848x916px
>Both Solgaleo and Lunala fought with the Tapus in order to gain power over Necrozma
>Necrozma comes, overpowers the shit out of them with his full power dragon-esque form
>During this time, the Kalosian King, AZ, was journeying the earth and was in Alola
>AZ had taken the other 50% of Zygarde with him, leaving the 50% Zygarde in Terminus cave
>Necrozma and Zygarde fight, Zygarde wins and bestows Z-powers upon the land
>Necrozma banished to deep underground, Zygarde decides to stay in Kaos, multiplying his cells in order to archive 100% Zygarde once more
>>
>>30428960
>it's vague
No its not. We've known Lunala is called "the beast that calls the moon" for months during the prerelease period.
>>
File: lugia cant deal with it.gif (2MB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
lugia cant deal with it.gif
2MB, 224x168px
>>30428960
This is getting intense. If this is from Moon version, does anyone have the version from Sun?

>>30429031
I don't think it played out exactly like this, but considering that Alola has nearly a carbon copy of Zygarde's chamber in Terminus Cave on Poni Island, we can definitely say that Kalos and Alola are connected.
>>
>>30429225

But why the hell would they be thanking and singing praise over a Pokemon that completely fucked them over?
>>
>>30429363
Why do people support any politician that will fuck them in the ass?
>>
>>30429289

It's not just a carbon copy, their names are the same

Terminus means end.
Resolution also means end.

Maybe this is some sort of dimensional hub that Zygarde rules from?
>>
>>30427765
>That'd actually be awesome, though it likely won't happen because of Stars.

>Pokemon Terrestrial

>Pokemon Celestial

Fixed it for ya
>>
>>30429289
>The empty sky broke asunder, a hole appearing where had been none.
>A single beast appeared from in it: it was called the beast that devours the sun..
>The king of Alola bowed before it: the beast that shone so like the sun. The island guardians fought against it, but in the end the beast had won.
>Then did the beast that devours the sun shine its light on the line of kings. Then did the beast that had won bring nature's gift to bless all things.
>Beast of sun and beast of moon. Through their union, they brought new life. A fragile heir in Alola born that island guardians would keep from strife.
>The ancient kings sang their thanks for Solgaleo with song of flute. Two tones rang out across the altar - a perfect pair, ever after mute.
>>
>>30429415
It's in the shape of Perfect Zygarde. Maybe Zygarde faceplanted in caves around the world to hollow them out in his image, setting up bases to monitor things from?
>>
>>30425966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhhhsvS9CeU
>Necrozma used Megidolaon!
>>
>>30429415
Probably not dimensional. It's likely just simple underground tunneling, only at a very deep level. It's entry on the map even says so.

Though, is there anything in the Malie library about Zygarde?

>>30429402
Okay, no need to get political. It's been firmly established in the Pokemon lore that if something is godlike even in appearance, people praise the hell out of it so that it won't kick their asses.
>>
went back to Zygarde's entry (50%) on the offical website. This either refers to the other 50% Zygarde back in Kalos or Necrozma.
>>
>>30429462

The odd thing is that as >>30429225 said both of the legends are referred to by the terms used in the poems, but Necrozma is capable of doing both. Both of them, "devouring the sun" and "stealing all heavens' light refer to the loss of the sun, which is essentially what an eclipse is.

And Solgaleo's poem makes sense. But Lunala's sounds negative, by bringing death and darkness and such. Why are they giving thanks to it?

And why have two separate worlds where each was the dominant Legendary, but despite their differing "blessings" on that world they both ended up basically the same?
>>
>>30429584
It's literally political though. Solgaleo/Lunala took a big shit on the legitimacy of the kings and the Tapu.
>>
>>30429597

It's just referring to the other 50% (equal amount) that is out in the world.
>>
>>30429597
You really think its talking about anything other than the other half of its cells?

No, it refers to the other 50% of Zygarde dipshit
>>
>>30429462
So with Lunala bringing night and Solgaleo bringing day, it seems that Necrozma was never mentioned. Only the Box Duo.

Fuck. There goes that lead.
>>
>>30429627

You know, you're right. Usually kings are praised and have their ideals and religions that they base their power off of. Just like with our religion, if extraterrestrials just came out of fucking nowhere even though they're not part of our mythology and started destroying everything we thought we knew, it would be the same as Lunala putting an end to the kings' power. So the kings decided to say "eh, fuck it. Praise Lunala" and keep their power.
>>
>>30425343
>mfw kyurem and necrozma are both peices of the original dragon
>>
>>30429402
Because sodomy can be fun
>>
>>30426106
this just makes me think that zygarde and necrozma are connected. what's with all these Z's anyway? perhaps necrozma and the ultra wormholes are the reason the zygarde cals and cores traveled to Alola? Maybe the true complete creature is something like Necrozygarde <_<
>>
>>30429682

Still, the Pokedex mentions that Necrozma had been underground for a long time. What brought it up? It seems to pop up after the post-game and is in constant pain. Maybe it's not pain and just like the previous UBs just felt an energy and was attracted to it. It was trying to get home and was frustrated that it missed its chance.
>>
File: politics.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
politics.gif
1MB, 245x140px
>>30429627
>>30429690
Agreed. I was just saying more or less Pic Related; it was political in a supernatural sense, but nothing more.
>>
>>30429627
>Solgaleo/Lunala took a big shit on the legitimacy of the kings
Given this and what's said in the lore I had a great idea for an evil team in the possible SM2 sequel, considering Skull reformed and Aether cleaned up their act.
>>
>>30429757
But both poems refer to only one Beast consistently throughout the story. True they bring up the other, but for only one line. Plus, with Necrozma's Dex entries, I don't think it would be the one to deliver a gift to Alola's kings.
>>
>>30428960
Oh shit does anyone how old that tale/poem was. If Kalos and Alola are connected then could AZ's ultimate weapon caused the that first Ultra Wormhole?
>>
I'm still convinced Cosmog will get a third form that combines Solgaleo and Lunala's powers. Its is their heir, after all.
>>
>>30429733
Well hold on to your but because the face of the Original Dragon has been revealed to us this whole time
>>
>>30430004
goddamn I miss those arenas.
>>
>>30429597
i always assumed it meant that it just has a number of cells separated from it lying around somewhere, but holy shit there are literally two zygarde 50% in the pokemon world, and in gen7 we find out that it is in alola, and the story progresses so that dexio and that girl are trying to assemble all 100. not sure how the 50% form kalos winded up in alola. mustve split up again, or must be an alternate dimension because thers so many of those now <_<
>>
>>30430249
Or there are literally 100 cells in every region and we're only able to collect all of it just now.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.