[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what made team skull disband?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So what made team skull disband?
>>
No more Lusamine Money coming in to fund them,
Also Guzma saying 'fuck this I'm out'.
>>
>>30423551
Probably funded by Aether, but dropped the funds after new management
>>
>>30423551
According to Po Town they're still in business.
>can't he see we're being invaded?
why does he still say this
>>
>>30423658
Just simply that they didn't bother to program them any alternate text after the end-game events
>>
>>30423617
Why was aether funding team skull?
>>
Guzma chose Aryan MILF strap-on over them.
>>
>>30423798
>people fund problems they have solutions for

Or something like that
>>
>>30423798
I think the implication was that Lusamine was freezing all the Pokemon they stole for her collection.
>>
>>30423798
To do the shady work for them while they kept their good guys image.
>>
>>30423840
Thats wierd. Id ask for what purpose but i should just play the game.
>>
>>30423617
How much money does a bunch of wiggers need to do nothing of value with themselves?
>>
>>30423658
It's weird. I bought the shirt from them expecting everyone to leave but some are still hanging out in Po town and it's still a mess. You think they'd be force to do some community service and clean the place up.
>>
>>30423830
It's very simple: They provide sanctuary to pokemon saved from team Skull; Thus, the more pokemon that need saving from team Skull, the more pokemon get saved from them and taken to their private island for nefarious schemes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.