[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this gen the absolute worst when ti comes to the GTS? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1366756397384.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1366756397384.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
Is this gen the absolute worst when ti comes to the GTS? It's always been trash, but at least before you could fucking trade starters for starters. Now nobody wants to swap their Popplios for Littens or the like.
>>
>>30422709
The reason you see shit on the GTS is because the reasonable trades get snatched up really quickly.

The shit stays around.

I never search on the GTS, only offer things that are reasonable. It actually becomes a worthwhile service then
>>
>>30422763
So you say, but reasonable trades like a Rowlett for a Popplio doesn't get picked up, period.
>>
>>30422709
>>30422709
If you think thats bad, its a fucking slog to trade friends.
After the wonderful, userfriendly, PSS this is a nightmare.
>>
>>30422709
Offer any low encounter rate pokemon, they'll suck your dick for it. I put a level 1 Kangaskhan and got a level 100 Solgaleo 10 minutes later
>>
Seeking Type:Null pls trade my male Salandit for it
>>
>tons of people looking for Popplio
>but only females

It seems kinda sad.
>>
>>30422813
Tell me about it. I always went starter for starter. But I can't get that trade through at all.
>>
>>30422813
You're either retarded or you have no patience. I've got all the starters, and some substantially rarer Pokémon just by offering Littens.
>>
>>30423738
I had a Rowlett sitting there for 8 hours straight with no bites. I've been taking one out and depositing it for an hour ever since, all day long. Still no bites.
>>
>>30423799
Well then find a Corsola, breed it, and send those out. No one seems capable of finding Corsola on their own.

Just learn how to play the GTS.
>>
When you get a Type: Null off a BB Beldum, you'll try it again.
>>
>>30425082
When you get a Cosmog from a HB Beldum
>>
>>30422709
Have they finally removed the option to request mythicals. I haven't seen any faggots requesting them on the gts.
>>
>>30425262
There's an option to filter those requests.
>>
File: 1480445425903.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480445425903.png
78KB, 241x231px
>breed the Johto and Unova starters
>get literally any Pokemon I want in not even 10 minutes
>>
>>30425144
Play the GTS Economics till the Bubble bursts
>>
>>30422709
I used the GTS to complete my pokedex in the span of about 12 hours (starting from around 30-40%). It's really easy if you know what to offer. I just bred Archens and got almost anything I asked for immediately.

For some legendaries I had to trade up (Archen -> Lucario -> Lunala, or Archen -> PorygonZ -> Solgaleo -> Cosmoem -> Cosmog -> Silvally), but once you learn how to play the economy it's easy and sorta fun.

Aside from Archens, pokemon like Lucario, Scizor, and Porygon2/Z are great for trading up into legendaries.

I came away with a complete dex, 4 extra ultra beasts, 2 extra box legendaries, and an extra Silvally all from starting with Archens.
>>
>>30426188
That shit was fun in X and Y.
Made me complete the dex in no time.
>>
>>30426561
I got like 4 Nulls from Beldums, it's nuts
>>
>>30425082
>>30425144
HB? BB?
>>
>>30427048
Heavy Ball and Beast Ball
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.