[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great pokemon world war begins. Which region wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
The great pokemon world war begins. Which region wins?
>>
Kanto does because Mewtwo lives there.
>>
>>30420522
Hoenn because no one else is prepared for water battles
>>
>>30420567
Hello 1998
>>
Unova because we have nuclear weapons.
>>
>>30420522
Kalos wins, because nobody wants to go there.
>>
>>30420522
Kalos
>Care for a Sky battle with a sky trainer like me?
>>
>>30420567
well god lives in sinnoh
>>
Sinnoh? They have the most broken in theory legendaries.
>>
>>30420522
It's either Sinnoh or Hoenn--probably Sinnoh. If the war got too intense, then someone could awaken a region legendary and plead for their help in the war sort of like Reshiram and Zekrom. Lore-wise, Hoenn and Sinnoh have the most powerful legends so, if the legends get involved, it's either the creation trio or the weather trio
>>
Ultra Space
>>
I'd picture alola as the Switzerland of pokewars. The totems and zygarde cores are just protection, waiting for a scrap.
>>
>>30420646
Kalos surrenders in the first five minutes
>>
Obviously Kanto because LT Surge is the only one still alive

Also AZ except he's a hobo
>>
>>30420709
So Alolan Totem mons are basically Swiss Guards?
>>
>>30420648
What's your point, retard?
>>
>>30420709
alola would be Unova's Pearl Harbor m8
>>
File: pengas.png (139KB, 844x778px) Image search: [Google]
pengas.png
139KB, 844x778px
>>30420567
>>30420585
>>30420626
>>30420627
The diversity is nice here, but Sinnoh region would probably win it has the Gods of Time, Space, and the underworld. and arceusmeme.jpg
>>
hoenn defends itself with it's navy due to being an island nation
>>
>>30420678
also Lucario would go full super sayan or some shit and destroy everyone like Coldsteel
>>
>>30420776
>impying god gives a damn
He probably wants everyone to kill each other so that pokemon retake the planet
>>
>>30420743
Yah

And zygarde would be the armed population that comes together to 100% form if needed
>>
>>30420522
Potentially Unova with their Ice Cannon
>>
>Sinnoh has 4 pokemon which can destroy the universe
GG fags
>>
I imagine Gods and legendaries won't be used by trainers. They probably step in to just BTFO all the humans because they're tired of seeing pokes die.
>>
>>30420904
That's not winning though, that's committing universal Sudoku.
>>
File: sinnoh.jpg (368KB, 1026x778px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh.jpg
368KB, 1026x778px
>>30420522
Sinnoh region
>arceus
>darkrai
>palkia
>dialga
>giratina
>heatran
>regigigas
>cresselia
>azelf uxie and misprint
ect.
>>
>>30420522
Johto.

Johto has shrines for the following:
Lugia and Ho-oh
Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon
Celebi for time travel

Has ties to:
Arceus, who seemingly doesn't discriminate between Johto and Sinnoh due to Sinjoh.

Also the seemingly unlimited power of the Unown when banding together.

They'd be Switzerland as half the strongest legendaries wouldn't want to attack them
>>
>>30420904
Who doesn't have at least 2 pokemon that can destroy the universe at this point?
Also Unova. Victini literally says they win and they win.
>>
>>30420950
>Johto
>Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon
jesus christ.
OP didn't specify rules but i'm assuming
You can only include native legendaries
>>
>>30420950
Hell, Embedded Tower shows they probably care more about Hoenn's legendaries than Hoenn does. Nobody in Hoenn gives a shit about the box legends unless they're trying to destroy them
>>
>>30420646
>Care for a Sky Fuck with a Sky Slut like me?
>>
>>30421029
Embedded Tower puts their lore in the region though. I figure all of that has to be taken into account if we're really looking at every possibility for this
>>
>>30421080
>>30421030
One thing I really liked about HGSS over ORAS with legendaries

They didn't just quiet literally drop them into the region

They added a bit of story and NPC interaction and added to the overworld
>>
>>30420522
The impending invasion from the alternate dimension.
Their shitmons are our ultra-beasts
>>
>>30420522

Hoenn
>megafug
>groudon
>kyogre
>deoxys
>jirachi
>latias
>latios
>2 pseudos
>weather spammers

only Sinnoh would be a threat
>>
>>30420924
>destroy entire universe
>build a new one and fuck off to there
>>
>>30421423
Their legendaries hate Hoenn though. Hoenn's fight is literally against their own legendaries
>>
Worst region Kalos would win because Yveltal would just change its mind and end life
>>
>>30420522
Kanto region... Bare with me now, but Kanto has quite a few strong Pokemon. With Metwo and Mew (somewhat Ho-Oh) being some of the greatest. Giovanni is the reason they will win because of cloning. A cloned Arceus along-side Metwo.
>>
>>30421528
His cloning project worked great for them the first couple of times. What you're describing literally destroys all of Kanto
Good news, they'll probably win because the big boys will take each other out and completely ignore Kanto
>>
>>30421129
Loved that too. There's now so much more lore to the region that HGSS brought in.

Also liked how busy Johto natives were, building towers for Johto and Hoenn legendaries, traveling to Alola to build two towns, and meeting up with Sinnoh natives to build Sinjoh. Not to mention whatever happened at the Ruins Formerly Known as Alph.
>>
>>30421528
Giovanni has nothing to do with Mewtwo or cloning in the games

It's anime only
>>
Alola has the most unification. They'd unite into a front from day 1. And if Aether Foundation can spend 2 million per beast ball, then they have the funding to open unlimited worm holes eventually. Dropping worm holes in every major city would be an easy victory. How can anyplace stand up to endless legions from the unknown?
>>
>>30420522
Unova wins.
Victini has infinite energy.
No other pokemon does.
>>
>>30420522
>Kanto
Kind of fucked. A lot of strong Pokemon. Has Mewtwo. Not enough strong trainers. Red and Blue would hit like nukes, but that's it. That's where things end for them.

>Johto
Dead. Shit Pokemon. Shit leaders. Shit champs. Legends are cool though.

>Hoenn
The most likely to win. Has a lot of strong Pokemon. Two pseudos, many Legends, Mega Fug, a lot of strong trainers.

>Sinnoh
Kind of fucked. Has little to no amount of normal Pokemon. Too many legends no one has access to. The only legends available to trainers are the Lake Trio, Giratina, Heatran and Regigigas. Not enough good trainers.

>Unova
Stands a good chance. More Pokemon than Kanto, including strong legends like the Genies, Legendary Dragons and the Swords of Justice. Great amount of strong trainers.

>Kalos
Fucked. Not enough Pokemon. Not enough Legends. Not enough trainers. Would still do better than Johto.

>Alola
Kind of fucked. A lot of trainers, but most are just kids. Have a barely working league. Overall weak Pokemon. Ultra Beasts help, but not by much. Almost no Legends.

Overall, I think Hoenn would win, with Unova coming second. Alola, Sinnoh and Kanto would be heavily damaged, and Johto and Kalos will no longer exist.
>>
>>30421884
>Alola has the most unification
>2 evil teams
>All of the Unova Leave came together to stop their team before
>Sinnoh has several forms of alternate energy
>>
File: Tapu proofu.png (51KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu proofu.png
51KB, 1200x600px
>everyone ITT acting as if legendary Pokemon would bow to our will for war.
I don't think they'd be too keen to lend their phenomenal power to help up kill each other
>>
Couldnt Unova give "Genesect" armor to humans and pokemon?
>>
Lt. Surge canonically confirms that Kanto survives but loses a lot of military aged men
>>
>>30421993
How would Kalos not obviously do the worst? Their legendaries have been canonically caught and have no lore. At least Lugia can create 40 day storms and Ho-oh can raise people from the dead. Plus they're a lot more willing to help people. And they have a time traveler.

Actually now I think Johto would do better than I did whe ln I started this comment
>>
>>30422094
Because they literally have the support Pokemon of the gods. And Death-Bird will score some solid kills
>>
What about an eastern vs western war? Unova/Alola/Kalos vs Kanto-Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh who would win?
>>
>>30422158
Unless Unova has the trainer equivalent of George Patton, it's a clean sweep
>>
>>30422019
Aether isn't an evil team, just one stupid bitch ruining it for everyone. Glad she's in a coma.
>>
>>30420522
Sinnoh? It has the gods of space and time. And pretty much THE God of the Pokemon world. Sinnoh wins in a fucking stomp.
>>
>>30422212
>Gods of space and time
>Can't deal with a fucking Hoopa and celebi
And this is why the pokefuckers lose. They have all the bravado yet no ability to get shit done
>>
>>30422212
>god of pokemon
>weaker than the Primals
>weaker than Mega Fug
>weaker than Xtwo and Ytwo
nice 'god'
>>
>>30421129
I would have liked the "Hoopa Rings" thing better if we had some ingame event with Hoopa causing shit and opening portals to make legendaries come out just to fuck with people.
>>
>>30420522
I kinda want the world tournament results to have an affect on the game somehow now. Too bad Nintendo has no sense of professionalism
>>
>>30420522
>magnemite

did they think at all while drawing this
>>
>>30422280
The hoopa rings work better as a prequel to SM.
>>
>>30422141
Death Bird and Zygarde are pretty good for them but that's it really.

>>30422256
Doesn't that speak to the power of Hoops and Celebi than the weakness of Dialga and Palkia?
>>
>>30422094
>At least Lugia can create 40 day storms and Ho-oh can raise people from the dead
First one isn't a big feat by Pokemon standards, and Xerneas makes up for the second one.
Kalos also have Zygarde and Death-Bird.

>Plus they're a lot more willing to help people.
???
Most of the Gym Leaders do nothing. Bugsy doesn't give a shit about the Slowpoke being used by TR, Pryce doesn't give a shit about TR's HQ being in his town, and Whitney doesn't give a shit about TR taking over her town. Johto is full of lazy fucks.

>And they have a time traveler.
Not counting postgame and special events. If I did, then every region would have access to every Legendary.
>>
>>30422273
>in game stats

Fuck out of here
>>
>>30420648

Shit like Arceus and the Creation Trio generally don't give a shit what humans are up too.
>>
>>30420522
Kalos because Yveltal just kill everything
>When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more.
>>
Do Z moves and Megas count because that would increase the chances of Kalos and Alola
>>
>>30420522
Hoenn has: PRIMAL GROUDON, KYOGRE, AND MEGA "BANNED FROM UBERS" RAYQUAZA
so yeah hoenn
or sinnoh because ya know god lives there
>>
>>30422358
Arceus, yes. But Creation Trio can be owned by a Trainer.

>>30422364
Ghost Pokemon are already dead, and Ho-oh revives shit.
>>
>>30422387
Megas would basically apply to everyone at this point. It's already canon that they've hit the other regions
>>
File: Guzzlord.png (835KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Guzzlord.png
835KB, 1280x1280px
>Guzzlord where are the armies
I ate those food
>Guzzlord where are the Pokemon
I ate those food
>Guzzlord where are the regions
*brup*
>>
>>30422212
>>30420904
>>30420648
>implying god is real

Fuck your religion, sheeple.
>>
>>30422321
I didn't mean the people, but the Pokemon. Not many legendaries get directly involved in helping than Ho-oh did. Plus Ho-oh is seemingly able to give huge power boosts to things it revives.

And I dunno, I think any legendary should count for a region if the lore is there rather than them just appearing

I actually don't even remember what Xerenas can do.

Also, Whitney was specifically trapped inside her Gym by Rocket members. You're right about the others though.
>>
>>30420522
toss up between hoenn and sinnoh

hoenn has primal groundon and kyogre and mega fug

sinnoh on the other hand has the gods of time space parallel universes and the demiurge itself
>>
>>30422442
This is literally the reason everything is happening in ORAS
>>
File: ttt.jpg (91KB, 406x343px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.jpg
91KB, 406x343px
Are we going by the regions having allies?

If so, would the combined might of the Alolan, Unovan, and Kalos alliance be able to break the Kanto/Johto, Sinnoh and Hoenn powers?

inb4 Unova steps in at the last second to deal a killing blow and they claim that they won the war alone for the next hundred years

>>30422025
not to mention how many are world ending monsters.

nah, what would probably happen is that a third party that's Hoopa would aggro and summon a bunch of other Legends to wreck shit enough to keep the world intact from further human harm
>>
>>30420770
>>30420567
>mewtwofags
He's weak shit now
>>
Where is this taking place? is it on the island that has gens 1-4? If so, gens 5-7 would survive even if they lost.
>>
>>30422080
Lt. Surge is the Lightning American. He emmigrated to Kanto after the war.
>>
>>30422545
>What are Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y
>>
>>30420522
Sevii Islands without a doubt
>>
>>30422588
>in game
Mediocre in ubers

>in lore
Can't even fly past space.

He's shit
>>
>>30421959
this
>>
>>30422612
>everyone forgets Sevii
>they end up the only region standing
>>
>>30422478
>Not many legendaries get directly involved in helping than Ho-oh did.
Ho-oh, as far as we know, helped ONCE. Something almost every Legendary has done. Fug has saved his region multiple times. Lake Trio still protects the region. Swords of Justice risked their lives to help other Pokemon.

>Plus Ho-oh is seemingly able to give huge power boosts to things it revives.
And it doesn't revive often. That's the biggest problem. The second problem they face is that Ho-oh isn't immortal. He can be taken out first.

>I actually don't even remember what Xerenas can do.
Give eternal life.

>I think any legendary should count for a region if the lore is there rather than them just appearing
And Celebi's lore doesn't mention it being owned by Ethan, or helping humans in general. If war breaks out, we have no reason to assume this thing will take part in it.
>>
>people comparing legendaries
hell no
Legendaries usually doesn't give a shit humans, only regular pokemon counts

Basically Kalos wins because have the largest regional dex, a lot of pseudos and that shit (also fucking megas). Unova and Alola (Z waza!) are close, though
>>
>>30421959
A large enough group of Unown
>>
>>30422582
Surge makes sense. Unova is extremely isolated from wherever so of course his people survived whatever war was happening in pokejapan
>>
Hoenn wins because weather wars and mega fug.
>>
>>30422649
Unova has a giant ass cannon.
Karlos has a giant ass cannon.
They're probably on the same side due to M.A.D.
>>
File: Shadow Mewtwo Dark Nova.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Mewtwo Dark Nova.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>30421884
Like this
>>
Alola because they're so damn slow that by the time the fights over theyre just now getting there
>>
>>30422644
Is Ho-oh not immortal? Its literally based off an immortal pheonix. It can fly forever and never have to land.

You're right about Celebi, but that could apply to most legendaries desu.
>>
File: yelled at.png (96KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
yelled at.png
96KB, 414x414px
>>30420522
>Alola wins the war by getting the Aether to unleash the ultra beast portals everywhere
>they can't close them back at all now
>everything gets overwhelmed by armies of Guzzlord and Celesteela because nobody has the power to fight back anymore
>>
>>30422710
Who the fuck gave KARLOS a big ass cannon? Who the fuck would trust that guy?
>>
>>30422737
Ho-oh is based on an immortal bird, but have never been stated to be immortal itself.

And yes, the same applies to most Legendaries, but if you read my post again, you'll see I only mention the Legendaries the player or some other character has access to during the main game. A Pokemon owned by a trainer will help.
>>
>>30421129
Eh, that only really applies to the tower.
Even then everything surrounding it fucks with the lore especially how the orbs were never meant to be removed from Pyre at the time and Mr. Pokemon somehow has them.
Then there's the random Jade orb that came out of nowhere and how any of them can even get into the tower to begin with.
>>
>>30422950
Nah, The Sinnoh legends were at Sinjoh, and Steven was specifically looking for the Lati@s which were roaming the region.

I want to say the Kanto Birds were also at specific thematic locations.
>>
>>30422906
Oh I did know you left out most of the legendaries not owned by anyone. Still, as an actual pheonix I think it could be assumed Ho-oh is immortal.

Though that would also mean Moltress is as well, I dunno.
>>
Orre wins because everyone forgets it exists and nobody ever bothers to attack them.
>>
If it comes down to a battle between legends:

1. Sinnoh
2. Hoenn
3. Unova
4. Kalos
5. Johto
6. Alola
7. Kanto
>>
>>30422984
Uh, Steven is still just dropping them in anon.
There's no lore, back story or anything. They're just in Johto/Kanto and Steven is looking for them.

As for Sinjoh, there's no real explanation for anything other than the ruins were a meeting of the people of johto and sinnoh. We didn't even learn anything of the markings on the stage and why Arceus needed it at all.

Looking back on it GF kind of half assed an explanation for anything from other regions.
>>
>>30423063
I'm kind of skeptical of sinnoh.
I mean, the method of summoning the gods is convoluted requiring the pixies and that tends to make them go berserk.
>>
>>30423051
>implying they don't automatically lose do Cipher constantly uprising.
>>
All the legendary Pokemon live in isolation. The only ones that would actually come to the aid of humans are the Tapus (assuming that Alola gets invaded). So Alola would win.
>>
>>30423338
The tapu don't care about humans, just their land. They'd probably just play defense the whole war
>>
>>30423338
Tapu Lele(?) Would ensure no one would win but it.
>>
>>30423026
Yes, but that would just an assumption, based on the its origins alone. By that logic, Lucario would be the Egyptian god of the dead, since it is based on Anubis. It doesn't work like that.

But, for the sake of the argument, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume Ho-oh is indeed immortal. Then there's another problem- it isn't necessarily "strong". Other than his in-game stats, nothing ever indicates he's strong in a fight. If going solely on in-game stats, strong Kalos Pokemon like Zygarde can easily beat it.
Remember, immortal doesn't necessarily mean invincible. Ho-oh can still be removed from the war, even if killing it is not an option.
>>
>>30423338
It's like you didn't even play the games.
>>
Unova would win due to the powercreep in that gen.
>>
>>30420924
>universal sudoku
Kek
>>
>>30422364
>>30422431
>Yvelta is Reaper
>Ho-oh is Mercy
>>
>>30424372
Pre-Mega Evolution, it was literally unfair how good their pokemon were
>>
>>30423063
Why is Unova so high? Their legendaries are so because they're part of actual legends, not because they're powerful

>>30423557
This is true. His power does not seem to be battle based.
>>
>>30425117
Even Leavannies would wreck shit.
>>
File: Yveltal wipes out a forest.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Yveltal wipes out a forest.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>30423063
I'd say deathbird gives Kalos a little bit more of an edge. The rest is good though.
>>
>>30421993
>Unova
>second place

Unova has the weakest legendaries and the trainers with the lowest feats in the entire series, what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>30422613
>>in game
>Mediocre in ubers
Nah he's still pretty high up there

>>in lore
>Can't even fly past space
Now this is blatantly false, he's planetary level at worst.
>>
>>30420522
If legends aren't allowed, probably Kanto/Johto since they're pretty much a single region and have some of the stronger trainers canonically speaking.

If trainers can own legends than Unova with their legendaries.

If you mean an all-legendary battle royale, Sinnoh
>>
>>30425392
Pokedex states that Reshiram and Zekrom can wipe out everything on the surface of the planet. I don't know how canon that is, but it's there.
>>
>>30425976
It has the original dragon and Smogon genies. As well as a legendary with literally unlimited energy that makes whatever team he's on win
>>
>>30426165
It doesn't literally mean that they can destroy the entire world with fire/lightning, it just means that they go around burning everything with fire/electricity. Reshiram and Zekrom are by far the weakest box legendaries; Unova in general has the weakest legends in the series except for maybe Kanto.
>>
File: 250px-494Victini.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-494Victini.png
40KB, 250x250px
>>30426285
>Weakest Legendaries
>"It has unlimited energy"
>"It will bring any trainer it teams with victory, no matter what the encounter."
This thing is on par with PokeGod
>>
>>30426285
>This legendary Pokémon can scorch the world with lightning. It assists those who want to build an ideal world.
how is that different from what I said and what you said? Those don't seem mutually exclusive.
>>
>>30426379
Could be unlimited potential energy, making it no stronger than a good battery
>>
>>30426379
Unlimited energy doesn't mean unlimited output.

He can have infinity but if he can only put out 1 then it's worthless.
>>
>>30426234
>It has the original dragon
The OG dragon is only region level at best, it only had enough power to create the Unova region.
>Smogon genies
Literally irrelevant outside of game mechanics
>As well as a legendary with literally unlimited energy
>going by the Pokedex and not the in-game lore
Magcargo is clearly not as hot as the sun, so there is literally no way Victini, a minor Legendary, is stronger than Arceus.
>>30426379
Now you're just being delusional
>>
>>30426539
>>30426502
But it says that its able to share said unlimited energy. And V-Create is it expending some of this energy
>>
>>30420522
This probably depends on the context of the war.

If it's a POKEMON War, Sinnoh wins without contest. No other region contains literal gods, and it only takes the cooperation of 3 Pokemon to enlist them into said war.

If this is a human war, with trainers enlisted as soldiers, things get a little fuzzier. Canonically, Unova overall has the strongest Pokemon obtainable by man, as its got both a long list of canonically strong but capturable/recruitable legendaries like the Musketeers and Tao Trio, in addition to their list of regional Pokemon being naturally high in power level (read: high BST). Assuming we dive all the way in, the Unova region could realistically enlist Kyurem-B/W into their army, which is a tideturning force in itself. Unova would be the most likely to win any war, with a single exception.

I don't believe Kalos could lose any defensive war. While the region is pretty sparse otherwise, the legendary trio there is not only canonically recruitable, but Zygarde additionally is a continental defender. While they couldn't take an aggressive war very well, Zygarde (without human intervention) would go 100% to defend Kalos against intruders. Even with Kyurem, Unova isn't going to win an offensive war against the giver of life, the creator of death, and a Pokemon only passed by Arceus and Mega Fug in raw power. Alola has this to a similar degree, but due to the random natures of its legendaries (UBs) it's only really got it's own regional Zygarde to help defense. It could realistically lose to a Unovan offensive front.

Other regions I'd argue are up to debate, but they're not going to be able to beat Unova, and wouldn't be able to push a foward position against Kalos or Alola. If the Sinnoh region could somehow get Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina on their side they'd shoot up the list, but considering how we've seen that go when Team Galactic tried to do it, I doubt humans would be capable of accomplishing the feat.
>>
>>30420567
Implying Mewto gives two shits about humanity.
May even create his independent faction.
>>
>>30426604
You also need to look at region size. Alola is probably the smallest region, its debatably as big as Sevii. It wouldn't be hard to BTFO them, UBs or not.
>>
>>30426555
There are things way hotter than the sun already on Earth, no idea why something as small as Magcargo is considered unrealistic.
>>
>>30426662
Those things don't exist for more than a fraction of a second though. Magcargo exists for way longer than that so convection would eventually fuck things up.
>>
Kanto
access to unlimited rare candies to boost the pokemon of even bug catchers to lv 100
access to pokemon with levels beyond 100
>>
>>30426697
Ariana Grande has existed for far longer than a second anon
>>
>People argue about who will win based on legendaries
>Not about who will utilize the commonest mons in great numbers and spam the shit out of the other nation

Our Tentacools will blockade your supplies. Our Zubats will blot out the sun.
>>
Alola because it's so slow that by the time the war is over that's when it would enter
>>
>>30426828
Our woobats willl do the same thing as your zubats, yet you'll hate them more
>>
>>30426866
Someone beat you too that joke
>>
>>30426939
You're right, damn
>>
>>30426888
our aerial pests have confusion ray
>>
>>30420812
HUMANS ARE POKEMON https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnPyGFYKrI
>>
Didn't someone make a bst chart by generation?
>>
>>30426992
ITS JUST A THEORY
>>
>>30426888
I'm gonna draw propaganda posters to prove why our Zubats are superior to whatever you may throw at us.
>>
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/29746324/#29754547

Unova
>>
>>30427013
Scientifically speaking, gravity is a theory. We all acknowledge the existence of gravity
>>
>>30427225
>Unova

Kek, not even close. Unova has the weakest legendary Pokémon; their box legends can be BTFO'd by just regular Pokémon, how fucking sad is that?
>>
>>30427326
Their box legendaries beat every box legendary except X's and Fug, though.
>>
>>30427326
That's the thing, half of Unova's pokemon are just that good.
>>
File: numidium.png (179KB, 437x286px) Image search: [Google]
numidium.png
179KB, 437x286px
>>30422738
something something dragon break
>>
>>30427550
More than half. there's maybe 50 great pokemon in Unova BST wise, but it's brought down by a literal Kanto's worth of pokemon
>>
>>30427533
Nope, Reshiram and Zekrom are the weakest box legends, they're only at region level while pretty much all the others are at least continent level.
>>
>>30427843
>continent level
Thats because the entire continent of Japan is fleshed out
If they further flesh out USA Reshiram Zekrom and the other thing become bigger than every legendary in the universe based on scale alone.
>>
>>30427533
You are delusional

>>30427225
Does this count megas for the gen of the origin Pokemon? Or other forms, etc?
>>
>>30420522
Sinnoh because of arceus and dialga. Hoenn and alola would be possible winners(UB's in alola)
>>
>>30427930
I don't know but I would assume yes.
>>
>>30427888
>If they further flesh out USA Reshiram Zekrom and the other thing become bigger than every legendary in the universe based on scale alone

Now this is just pure delusion. It is outright stated in the lore that Reshiram/Zekrom are only region level and that's that. No ifs ands or buts, every other box legend absolutely destroys them, especially the Sinnoh trio.
>>
>>30420689
In what world does a weather guardian trio stand any semblance of a chance against time and spatial manipulation powers, let alone fucking Arceus, lore-wise?
>>
>>30422950
That would just mean there's more than one of each orb which wouldn't be that big of a stretch if the trio had showed up anywhere outside of Hoenn before. I'm pulling a blank here, do we know the origin of the orbs in ORAS or RSE?
>>
>>30427309
anon i hope you understand that gravity is a scientific law.
>>
>>30428096
How is "The World" regional?
>>
>>30421437
Cyrus pls go
>>
>>30422158
>Hoenn-Sinnoh
Kanto/Johto isn't weak, but you just put the two strongest contenders, especially if legendaries are involved
>>
>>30429721
Scientific laws are greentext.
>>
>>30421423
>groudon and kyogre kills each other
>fug gonna protect hoenn because of space jizz deoxys
yeah they'll protect hoenn alright
>>
>>30429740
>going by Pokedex entries instead of in-game lore
>>
Alola would either last a long time and just be there, not doing much, or be wiped out early on.
Kalos and Hoenn would last a while, as their pokes are quite strong.
Sinnoh wins domination victory.
>>
>>30429721
No it isn't. There's a GameTheory video about it
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.