[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

excuse me how do i get on the golf courdse????????????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (785KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
785KB, 3264x2448px
excuse me how do i get on the golf courdse????????????
>>
Get the Golf Pass
>>
Use the Golf Cart
>>
>>30418334
you have to beat the league 50 times, then pull off Hala's pants in front of Hau
>>
>>30418369
Only correct answer in the thread.
>>
>>30418334
you have to bring the exact same team as kahili to her and wipe to her, she will give you access to the golf course to go train.
>>
>>30418492
TWO
>>
It's not really worth it if you want to play golf. Instead of hitting balls with golf clubs you hit a delinquent child.

With golf clubs.
>>
>>30418334
Use strenght on the first truck you see in Melemele
>>
>>30418529
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>30418334
Event. They're bringing them back, just like Hoenn's Faraway Island and Sinnoh's Newmoon Island.
>>
>>30418334

You need a current member of the Country Club to sponsor your membership.
>>
>>30418334
You have to have the legendary trio in your party or you can't get in
>>
>>30418656
It's currently at capacity though
>>
You have to fuck Kahili
>>
if you didn't choose the lightest skin tone you can't get in
>>
>>30418994
This.

You also have to name your character "Nigger Nigger chicken dinner.
>>
If you're non-white or a woman, you can't enter.
>>
>>30419430
apparently there's a little cheat code, if you choose a black male and you name your character bagger you can enter the golf course but can't talk to anyone
>>
Future event only for lesbian players.
>>
File: 1476469090478.png (341KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476469090478.png
341KB, 800x800px
>>30418334
You have to dye your hair wine red and wear burgundy contacts. Well, not really, but it helps the game identify them as markers for how far you've gotten in the game. Anywats, after having a Toucannon at the front of your party you can find Kahili in the alternate dimension but ONLY BEFORE you get Comsog. If you get Cosmog before going to alternate dimension's Hano you have to beat the E4 of that dimension with the new Cosmog in your team. Once you do that go visit the alternate dimension resort by walking through alternate dimension HeaHea City during real-time day, where a cutscene will play showing Kahili entering he resort. The rest plays out as if would had if you didn't catch Cosmog. And remember to have a Toucannon at the front of your party! This is important!
>>
Buy pokemon Stars :^)
>>
>>30418492
>Jimmy 'I call myself Jimmy Neutron despite never having watched the show' Neutron the tripfag
>>
>>30418610
don't know if you're joking but there's nothing of that sort in the code

and it's so unlikely that GF will add new content to the game post-release
>>
>>30418334
you have to be white and christian. but not catholic. and you have to be "real" white, not from southern or eastern europe.
>>
how do i get onto the rhyhorn race track????????????
>>
>>30421131
You can't. XY is a hack, just look at the power plants.
>>
>>30418492
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture
>>
>>30418334
The same way you get on the Giant pool with tubes next to the Lana's trial.
>>
>>30421131
You have to enter every power plant and secret town first.
>>
>>30421582
>tfw was really looking forward to that area
>>
How do I get to the lighthouse near Konikoni city?
>>
>>30421775
Same here,This game feels really rushed.
>>
>>30421887
After beating the Dragon trial.
>>
>>30421887
You go out from the left of the cave and be disappointed.
>>
is it just me or does the golf course look like a penis on the map
>>
>>30420955
Thanks!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.