[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok......I can't be the only one who is attracted to CommanderHolly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: HollyPokemon.png (730KB, 849x473px) Image search: [Google]
HollyPokemon.png
730KB, 849x473px
Ok......I can't be the only one who is attracted to CommanderHolly as a Pokémon character here. Is it waifu material?
>>
Who the fuck is Holly?
>>
Never heard of them, and I've heard of most. So OP, are you going to elaborate?
>>
>>30417919
Who the fuck is Jimmy Neutron?
>>
>>30417919
a youtube lets player. Wife of RubberNinja aka Ross from Game Grumps
>>
ross is cuter
>>
>>30417953
>>30417919
>>
>>30417863
Anon, everything can be a waifu if your dick wills it. Even this post can be a waifu.
>>
>>30417863
You'll have to fight the wimp in the back though.
>>
>>30418246
I want to fuck this post.
>>
It's fucking annoying that they're only using Rowlet/Dartrix. What's the point of catching other Pokemon if you're just going to steamroll everything with your starter? They haven't even faced Hala yet and that fucking Dartrix is almost level 20.
>>
Let's Plays are the gayest shit.
>>
I want to fuck ross in the boipucci
>>
okay leave commanderholly alone
she's a real person you sickos
>>
Used to watch Holly until I tuned into one of her arts and crafts streams and she said

"Some people say I have man-hands, and I don't like that term, it's very gender-charged."
>>
>>30418572
A. Holy shit
B. It's how normalfags played pokemon when they were 5, I'm sure they don't have any more self control now that they're 25.
>>
>>30418246
Sauce on this post?
>>
File: wot.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
She's weird looking IRL
>>
>Ross is only with her so he can stay in the US
>>
File: wiiu.jpg (72KB, 851x472px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
72KB, 851x472px
>>30422206
She looks fine.
>>
File: wot2.gif (539KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wot2.gif
539KB, 480x270px
>>30422259
>>
Literally fucking who
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.