[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>two forms of media released within the same week
>featuring a young girl trying to save her world while figuring out her identity throughout the story
>in a region based off of polynesia
>with no real villain characters
>only misguided parents
>with heavy emphasis on the sun and night stars
>they also go to alternate dimensions/worlds
>and the friend they travel with is a powerful being that needs their help to bring that strength out
>in the end they leave their home for new adventures
>>
That Nebby should stay in the bag
>>
>no real villain characters

Uhhhhhg
>>
>>30417671
So they feature common characters and plot themes. Wow! Amazing!
>>
>>30417671
>only misguided parents
I know this kind of pattern-seeking is prone to leaps of logic but jfc dude
>>
File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png (67KB, 170x488px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
67KB, 170x488px
>>30417671
Don't forget the retarded one that adds nothing to the plot
>>
>>30417671
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
>>
>>30417671
Not Hawaii but I got a kick out of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and SM releasing on the same day.
>>
>>30417671
>no real villain characters
>>only misguided parents
kys
Lusamine is evil and perfect.
>>
>>30417671
I know this ain't the best place to ask but was Moana any good? I haven't really seen much buzz about it
>>
>>30417671
Hey I love it. Lived in Hawaii for years before moving back because of sick parents .
Miss the island life.
Sun and moon is a nice comfort of old home.

Weird though , this year was just the year of polynesia/hawaii.
Don't know why
>>
If Lillie was a boy you'd all notice how shit she was
>>
>>30418672
I really liked it but it doesn't have the draw of Frozen etc so it probably won't be popular. It was like a modern Mulan with better lore and sailing instead of fighting. Good songs.
>>
File: IMG_2090.jpg (175KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.jpg
175KB, 864x1280px
Disney gonna buy Nintendo.
IT ALL COMES TOGETH-
https://youtu.be/H9j-MHzwEQ8
Or not...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.