[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: festival-plaza.png (427KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
festival-plaza.png
427KB, 600x335px
Thought I'd make a topic where we can talk about Festival Plaza. I have a question myself mainly, but we can exchange buildings or whatever here too.

I'm rank 51 in the festival plaza and just recently got the remodel option to change themes to Glitz.

The problem I'm having is that I skipped the level 40 reward because I got to 41 before I went inside the castle.
That means I can't currently change music in the plaza at all, since it was a level 40 reward.
Even levelling up way further and getting the next option/level up reward didn't make it re-appear on the list or anything.

Anyone know if there is anyway to fix it?
Missing out on the ability to change music permanently would be pretty ass.
>>
That sounds terrible and sounds like it'll definitely fuck a bunch of people over if we actually complete the global mission
>>
still dont understand this festival plaza shit. how tf do i amass FC? in the beginning when i talked to visitors i'd get some but now they dont give me shit
>>
>>30416179
Man I didn't even think about that. That's like guarenteed 3-4 level ups if we get 1,000 FC for completing it.
>>
I had the same issue with rank 4. But I have no idea how to fix it or what I even missed out on. Sorry OP.
>>
>>30416114
You didn't skip it, I had this same problem. It unlocks in the post game, along with the guy who trades shards for bottle caps.
>>
>>30416312
Oh thank FUCKING god.
That's a relief, I'm pretty close to beating elite 4 too so shouldn't take long to see if that's the problem. Thank you so much man.

>>30416260
You just miss a shitty 1-2* building usually when you miss a rank. No big deal, especially so early on.
>>
>>30416216
Talk to people at the start until you reach level 8 and unlock missions. Then spam the shit out of Type Matchup missions other people are doing and occasionally use your own tickets to do them too.
>>
OP here. I also got 2-3x amount the FC I usually got for about a day yesterday. It ended today around 6 hours ago. Any idea why I suddenly got extra FC from everything? And how to make it come back?

I loved getting 8 FC for wondertrades and 60, 90 and once even 120 FC for just talking to people and pointing them in the right buildins.

I was at around rank 36 when this started. That's also the reason I skipped a rank around 40 because I got so insane FC just talking to people.
>>
File: 1472769812055.jpg (54KB, 325x482px) Image search: [Google]
1472769812055.jpg
54KB, 325x482px
Reminder to change text speed to fast when doing the type match up mission. You need 16 right answers the get the highest individual score which gives you 25 FC.
>>
>>30416840
>needing fast text to get 16
>>
>>30416702
The extra FC was from a fortune telling.
>>
>>30416114

I need a foot pov of the those kids circling the viewer
>>
>>30416939
Really? The boost is that huge?
I mean it affected pretty much everything I did.
What are the chances for that to happen?
I just got rid of my tent too, fuck me.

>>30416840
Why would you not use fast speed all the time anyway?
>>
how do i join a festival mission? it's always empty and i have no tickets left
>>
>>30417570
Try to be on during japanese prime-time and you'll see plenty of missions. Also be sure to be online and shit.
>>
Anyone got one of those 2* or 3* fortune telling houses then? Need to get that FC boost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.