[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking finally, who tought Weather SOS was a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20161201_16_28_36_Pro.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161201_16_28_36_Pro.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>
>>30415643
The story is over in like barely 10 hours (post-game makes it ~12 hours). GF put in Weather SOS in order to force players to grind and grind and grind and make it look like the game has more content in it than it actually does.

Also,
>actually hunting Politoed
>not hunting Castform on Route 17
>then breeding it
>then trading the children for literally everything in the dex you don't have yet
>>
When are the weather changes? I haven't seen any yet.
>>
>>30416061
>The story is over in like barely 10 hours

Did you rush? It took me like 30, and I didn't even touch the festival plaza
>>
I like it. I feel like i'm actually hunting for Pokemon rather than running around in circles in a patch of grass until it shows up.

Then again you guys won't be happy until the game plays itself.
>>
>>30416109
If by "rush," you mean "ignore all content that isn't the main story," then yes. I do this with every RPG. I follow the main story only, and then figure out what portion of the game is actually just extraneous filler shit after that.

Because of this, I can't remember the last time I had fun with an RPG (especially JRPGs). They all do this. Very little gameplay/story, and then the last like 70% of the game is just grinding and sidequests that don't mean anything.
>>
Speaking of that, fuck trying to find a HA mon. I just wanted a Galvanize Geodude.
>>
File: 1479071839937.png (487KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479071839937.png
487KB, 854x480px
>>30416258
>>
>>30415643
>30405870
still my opinion
>>
File: 1480122801007.png (490KB, 641x607px) Image search: [Google]
1480122801007.png
490KB, 641x607px
>>30416346
shit fuck
this >>30405870
my b
>>
>>30416061
How are they forcing you, it's not necessary to have that Pokémon
>>
>>30416258
I'm sorry for your brain disease
>>
>>30416085
Not all routes that have weather SOS battles have weather
You can use manual weather for those routes
>>
>>30415643

>tought

Jesus christ.
>>
>>30416061
You know that story about the dude going on Craigslist and trading his way towards better shit? "One red paperclip?"

I don't know about you guys, but that's what I did. Slowly traded through the entire Pokedex, leveling a 'mon, evolving, trading back for more and getting progressively rarer shit.

It was kinda fun in a way. Final 'mon was Celesteela, which I didn't expect.
>>
>>30416258
Sad
>>
>>30416061
I have castform, but not even him or Dhelmise got me a Poli on GTS, so I went hunting.

>>30416133
Yes, I like that aspect, but the odds are so low, this fucker took me 1+ hour, and he used Perish Song , thankfully Net Ball saved me.
>>
>>30416258
I know people have different tastes and ways of playing... but playing a RPG that way is just wrong.

Exploring and doing side-quest is an important part of the genre. Damn, you're supposed to be role-playing in an exotic island full of cultural stuff going on, in an fantastic world inhabited by magical creatures and stuff. It feels weird to just follow the map and obey every command to end your trial ASAP instead of living the game.

If you ignore that, even the likes of Elder Scrolls are short games that can be finished pretty fast, even though you can have hundreds of hours of gameplay and not even come close to ending the main story.
>>
>>30416310
HA Geodude is just bullshit because Damp Pokemon don't learn ability changing moves.
>>
>he doesn't have a level 9 salamence yet
>>
>>30417045
>Been running around for 4 hours now
>Not a single Bagon has shown up

I just want an impossible level pokemon other than my 13 Slowbro.
>>
>>30415643
Why ever use Politoed if Pelipper exists ? It's still good, but I'm assuming this is for the dex, right ?
>>
>>30417138
You're certainly in the wrong place, did you cross that cave ?
>>
>>30417217
Yeah, I'm in the patch of grass right next to the berry tree. Please tell me the map on Serebii didn't lie to me
>>
>>30416109
>pokemon is longer than ffxv

kek
>>
>>30416791
I swear if I actually find one, I'm spreading that shit everywhere. I can't let that powerful Explosion just go to waste.
>>
>>30415643
Has anyone figured out a schedule for when it rains in Malie Garden? Every time I go there and it's raining right before nightfall it stops when the clock actually changes. I tried timeflipping but that didn't do anything.
>>
>>30419183
Bring a pokemon that can force weather effect, like a Drizzle Pelipper. You just need the battle to have a weather effect happening.
>>
>>30417045
I found a Bagon, knocked it out without meaning too, looked for 7 hours for another one, was in battle for over 30 minutes, and Salamence never showed up.

On the flipside during my 7 hours of looking, a shiny Cutiefly showed up and I caught it.
>>
>>30417255
I'm this faggot >>30419426 it didn't, it shows up there, just bullshit rare.
>>
>>30419543
Just got around to reading this, and no sooner do I find a Bagon.

Time for another half a day chaining for Salamence
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.