[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really miss her, never happened to me with another character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (23KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23KB, 265x265px
I really miss her, never happened to me with another character in any game.
>>
>wanting her to be a static NPC that does literally nothing in the post-game but stand in place spout the same generic stock dialogue
>not wanting the illusion that she is actually DOING THINGS in the post-game and actually achieving her goals
>>
Dont worry. The follow-up game(s) to Sun and Moon will have plenty of her to force down your throat.
>>
>>30414024
well, you have a point here, but still Alola feels weird without her
>>
>>30414065
I wish, anon, i wish.
>>
>>30414024
I don't want the illusion. I want to SEE IT. Lillie deserves to be recognized by her waifu and Chicken deserves to watch her grow.
>>
>>30414024
What are her goals?
>>
>>30414115
She wants to heal her mom and be a strong Pokemon trainer that stands by your side as an equal.
>>
>>30414112
Chicken is non canon.
>>
>>30414115
make mommy love her again and actually get some pokemon
>>
If Stars added significant post-game, which one would you rather get.
>travel to Kanto to follow Lillie
>an Episode Delta style short time-skip after which Lillie comes back to Alola as a competent trainer
Or would you be fine with just seeing Lillie again?
>>
>>30414284
>even taller Lillie
the latter PLEASE
>>
>>30414284
First one.

And She as the new Champion.
>>
>>30414284
No Kanto post game.

If Stars--or whatever they'd call it--is a thing I hope its like BW2 where the games are a continuation/actual sequel to the predecessors. We've been to Kanto enough. RBY, FRLG, VC. It's time to move on.
>>
>>30414284
Proper sequel, have her return at some point like N did in BW2.
>>
>>30414284
Just give these autists a daily date minigame with Lillie where she gives you different dialogue depending on how many dates you've taken her on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.