[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So THIS is the power of GameFreak's design team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1480531400961.png (155KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1480531400961.png
155KB, 535x535px
So THIS is the power of GameFreak's design team?
>>
If you have a problem with this but not the Rockruff family you should kys
>>
>>30414283
I never said I didn't.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
The unnatural design of Ultra Beasts allow Gamefreak's artists to truly exercise their imagination. A samurai origami pokemon probably wouldn't exist as an idea for a regular pokemon. I'm really satisfied with the design direction they're going for nowadays.
>>
>>30414401
I am hopeful that we get at least a few new Ultra Beasts next gen. I want to see what else Gamefreak can come up with when it comes to unnatural designs.
>>
So who faced this guy? Lele and Olivia?

Cause Hala and Koko with Pheromosa and Baraquito.
>>
>>30414283
>hates on lycanroc, probably because "hur le edge furfag xd"
>kys

you couldn't be more a faggot if you tried
>>
File: 1473858473798.png (222KB, 670x461px) Image search: [Google]
1473858473798.png
222KB, 670x461px
This guy is far worst than Kartana
>>
>>30414544
Furfaggotry has nothing to do with it.
Day wolf and rockruff are garbage.
Night wolf looks like a Sonic the Hedgehog reject.
>>
UBs are digimon.
>>
I shit out more creative things before 9am
>>
>>30414544
Rockruff is worse than Lycanroc because it's literally just my mom's dog with a collar made of rocks.
>>
>>30414401
KUUUUBOOOOO
>>
>>30414822
Digimon (デジモン Dejimon, branded as Digimon: Digital Monsters, stylized as DIGIMON), short for "Digital Monsters" (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā), is a Japanese media franchise encompassing virtual pet toys, anime, manga, video games, films and a trading card game. The franchise focuses on Digimon creatures, which are monsters living in a "Digital World", a parallel universe that originated from Earth's various communication networks. In many incarnations, Digimon are raised by humans called "Digidestined" or "Tamers" ("Chosen Children" in the Japanese version), and they team up to defeat evil Digimon and human villains who are trying to destroy the fabric of the Digital world.

The franchise was first created in 1997 as a series of virtual pets, akin to—and influenced in style by—the contemporary Tamagotchi or nano Giga Pet toys. The creatures were first designed to look cute and iconic even on the devices' small screens; later developments had them created with a harder-edged style influenced by American comics. The franchise gained momentum with its first anime incarnation, Digimon Adventure, and an early video game, Digimon World, both released in 1999. Several seasons of the anime and films based on them have aired, and the video game series has expanded into genres such as role-playing, racing, fighting, and MMORPGs. Other media forms have also been released.
>>
>>30414848
>Day wolf and rockruff are garbage
nice argument
>Sonic the Hedgehog reject
not at all, what sonic character does it look like to you?
>literally my mom's
stopped reading there
>>
Are you implying that isn't a sick as fuck design?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.