[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UB thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

These guys are kind of a blessing to be honest
>>
they so strong
>>
File: 1474770297372.png (4KB, 405x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474770297372.png
4KB, 405x338px
>>30413811
She's a big girl.
>>
Care to elaborate anon, how are they a blessing?
>>
I initially read the broom stick as being it's neck, but now it seems more like it's simply it's spine, stripped of arms/shoulders/chest, and now the pylons serve as it's arms.
Now it's creepier looking.
>>
It's the strangest thing- Of all the time playing pokemon, I've generally avoided using legendaries wherever I can. But then these guys come out, and they may as well be the legendary equivalent for SM, but I have absolutely no qualms about training them. In fact I look forward to it. It's just a bit confusing.
>>
>>30413850
You'd like to know, wouldn't you CIA?
>>
>>30413850
Not OP but I like how the otherwordly nature of UBs allows the team to make some really "out there" designs for them. For the most part they look super distinct and downright alien compared to most pokemon out there, even the literally extraterrestrial ones
>>
>>30413960
I agree for most of them, but Pheromosa looks like it could be a regular Pokemon to me. Maybe because it has such a traditional face/eyes compared to the other UBs.
>>
>>30413811
Dubs confirm, Celesteela is my favorite chill dude to hang with
He just wants some damn scooby snacks
>>
I can't wait to see some Ultra Beasts animated in either the series or a movie. I hope the animation team can keep that really alien feel with their movement and sounds and stuff
>>
>>30413850
Because celesteela is a big girl.
>>
File: cum.png (401KB, 544x600px) Image search: [Google]
cum.png
401KB, 544x600px
>>30413811
How do you fug this thing?
>>
>>30413811
Fatass broom skank
>>
>>30414696
You see that trainer's height? Yeah, she will put one of her socket into you. That's about it. Cell DBZ-style.
>>
>>30414494
You think we'll get regicries 2.0?
>>
>>30413811
>Celesteela
how much would you shit yourself staring down the barrel of her blasters
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.