[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join the Stantler Group Today!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: stantler.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stantler.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
You can join now and become a glorious member of our group by accepting our ideologies.

>Key elements of the Stantler ideology
>1) At least one Stantler must be in your team. And you must name it "Hitler".
>2) You must practice Eugenics in order to produce the strongest pokemon for your team.
>3) You must not release the weak pokemon, instead, you must practice Euthanasia, otherwise they will reproduce.(This don't apply for Stantlers, if you happen to breed a weak Stantler(which seems impossible), you should keep it, because it is a national heritage).
>4) You must respect the ranks inside our group.
>5) Every attempt of insult to our great leader Stantler, or members, must be fixed in a holy pokemon battle.
>6) All the other 5 pokemon must fight in order to protect or buff the great Stantler in your team, and if your enemy tries to counter your Stantler, you must at least have one pokemon to counter them.
>7) Stantler must be the last pokemon in your team to have fainted (which also seems impossible).
>8) You must reject democracy and also work to defeat all other groups, teams, etc, so our group becomes the most powerful.
>9) You must discuss in this thread every day about possible builds for your Stantler.

If you accept all of the above, you have to swear in the name of our great leader Stantler that you will apply our ideology for the rest of your life and if you fail us, you will become food for our baby Stantlers. Then i will add your name to the list.

>Member list
>http://pastebin.com/gdC3i8Ja

Next time, we will be discussing about new builds for Stantler to defeat every Tier.
>>
Sign me in, sing me as Wimpod
>>
>>30413220
Stantler sucks dick though
>>
>>30413285
Shut up, you blunt sniffing jew
>>
File: 1478333512334.png (3KB, 141x140px) Image search: [Google]
1478333512334.png
3KB, 141x140px
>>30413220
I run a parafusion(now nerfed) stantler OP sign me up!
>>
>>30413362
Name please
>>
>>30413400
Sign me up as Dad
>>
Wimpod here.
>Started a new game on moon
>Replaced my Starter with a stantler
>I have 6 Stantler on pokemon showdown
>>
>>30413220
so how does it feel to worship a shit mon?
>>
Did Stantler get anything in SM?
>>
>>30413220
Girafarig is better
>>
File: stantler_and_sawsbuck.png (13KB, 446x438px) Image search: [Google]
stantler_and_sawsbuck.png
13KB, 446x438px
>>30413634
I'm sure having a weakness to dark and bug must be grand
>>
Stantler is worse than Garbodor

/thread
>>
hm sounds super gay no thanks.
>>
Add me: Cyphor MK-2
>>
>>30413473
Nice dude, you are a proud member of our group
>>
>>30413770
Stantler can easily 2HKO that piece of garbage
>>
Can we make hating on P.O.S. pokemon like honchkrow and chesnaught one of the rules?
>>
>>30415598
252+ Atk Chesnaught Hammer Arm vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Stantler: 342-404 (119.1 - 140.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Stantler sucks dick.
>>
>>30413220
Stantler is literally the worst and most hated pokemon.
why would you deliberately choose such a turd for your autism?
>>
File: 1370493929159.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1370493929159.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>>30415760
You forgot Stantler's intimidate fucboi.
>>
What is a good nature for a stantler?
>>
>>30415760
Yeah, nice joke, check this out.

This is a status based Stantler, uses chopple berry cuz only weakness is fighting. It has Intimidate, because with his moustache and political ideologies can intimidate pussies like chesnoob.

Name: One man army
Stantler @ Chople Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stomp
- Zen Headbutt
- Jump Kick
>>
>>30416710
Because Stantler is a very charismatic pokemon able to move an entire army
>>
>>30415598
Yeah, those weaklings can fuck off, those are just meme pokemon
>>
I love Stantler!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.