[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically lost to hau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1467009423856-0.png (322KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467009423856-0.png
322KB, 640x480px
I unironically lost to hau
>>
What fight? I had to savescum his third island battle and lost his league battle, although I was and am severely underleveled in both fights.
>>
>>30411746
If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who was shit enough to lose to Hau. I remember seeing some other fags claiming to have their teams wiped by his Raichu.
Sounds ridiculous, if you ask me. Hau was easy as fuck.
>>
>>30411776
the one you can actually lose on the chink island with the ching chong buildings

raichu was just so fast, even when I took it down I had noting that could counter vaporeon
>>
>>30411800

I got pretty close to Raichu having my asshole for lunch, desu.

Electric + Psychic is some obscure ass coverage and your team may not have anything good for it.
>>
>>30411800
I only use Alolamons so they're all slow as fuck and the ones that are potentially fast enough are either weak to Psychic (Salandit/Salazzle) or have low defenses (Cutiefly/Ribombee).
>>
>>30411819
I almost lost there.
>Spammed items until his Raichu was out of psychic PP
All my pokemon were weak to his Raichu.
His Leafeon and starter were no threat. It was the damn Raichu.
>>
>>30411844
>>30411899
Two out of three starters have Super Effective STAB against it. Bug-types like Ribombee are some of the regions strongest Pokemon.
Unless you had really shit team, really shit luck, or were just overall shit, taking care of this Raichu isn't hard.
>>
File: 1480494128704.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480494128704.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>30411746
>losing to fucking Hau of all people
>>
>>30411746
I screwed up on the third battle by not bulking up to max on Dartrix so the remaining 2 were beat by Vaporeon. his other fights were easy enough
>>
>>30411746
People like you deserve to be cucked by Hau.
>>
I threw the fight to see if he had anything special to say if he won. He didn't, so I'm crushing him without remorse from now on.
>>
>>30411819
I'm going to be facing it soon, and while I rekt it with Mudsdale's pre evo in my first playthrough, I'm afraid this time I'll get my ass handed to me all the way to the moon, I'll have to pray Charjabug can kill it easily
>>
>>30411819
A lot of people lose that one because of how the levels ramp up over yours.
Unless you used the Exp share the odds will be against you.
>>
>>30411746
There is no shame in losing to the SM story fights.
They have mostly max IVs and proper EV spreads.
>>
>>30411746
it's ok, i was playing with popplio and pikipek and i thought there is no way he gets an electric type as his second mon, fortunately popplio took the hit and finished the match.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 242x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 242x237px
>>30411746
Hau though?
>>
>>30411819
lost this one too bc everything was slower and onehitted by raichu
felt like a bad trainer after that
>>
>>30411746
>unironically lost to hau
How do you ironically lose to him then?
>>
hau almost fucking swept my team, i barely made it through

no shame op
>>
My team couldn't handle any psychic teams. I lost to hau once and faba and dexio both kicked my ass. All I had to handle psychic was Vikavolt and palossand. Both too slow
>>
>>30413237
Faba rematch btw
>>
>>30411930
Starters don't have STAB on it the first time you fight it in the mid 20s. Raichu can tear all 3 starters a new one
>>
>>30411746
I only beat how half of the times he's challenged me.
>>
>>30411746
My Wishiwashi made short work of the shitty raichu and one shotted it in school form get absolutely fuc]]]edd noob.
>>
>Go and wreck Olivia with a single pokemon after having trouble with most of the overleveled totems
>Feeling like my team is finally growing out of shitmon stage
>having a trip to Aether in the mean time
>HAU HAPPENS.
I somehow won physically but his Raichu one-hitting everything I could counter it with destroyed me mentally.

The problem is, if you don't use Exp. Share the leveling curve is fucked, you fight trainer 1, your levels are more or less equal, after the fight you get a cutscene, trainer 2 comes and fights you immediately and suddenly he has 4-5 levels of advantage. Best seen between Hapu's trial, Lusamine, Gladion and Hau right before E4.
>>
Seriously can't wait to see all the nuzlockes done by shit trainers crash and burn on hau of all people.
>>
>>30411746
I lost to Hau on Ula'ula Island. I wasn't prepared for Raichu to sweep my team.
> Crobat
> Wimpod
> Brionne
> Shelgon
> Grimer
>>
I was wondering. If you lose to Hau, or any other challengers, during your Champion Title Defense, do you lose your title ? Do you have to face the one who defeated you ? Is he waiting for you in the Champion room ?
>>
>>30412070
is the main reason people don't like Hau is that he romanitcally likes Lillie?

holy autism batman
>>
>>30411746
I got swept on the third island. However in the pre-league battle, my Golisopod tore Raichu's asshole a new one.
>>
>Lead with Ribombee
>Pollen Puff
Eat shit Hau
>>
>>30417421
What the fuck are you talking about? Most of the people don't hate Hau. They just like cucking and making fun of him.
And there are people who dislike like him, but that's because he's the least interesting character in whole game. His whole existence is irrelevant.

You really need to stop trying so hard to find reason to hate waifufags.
>>
>>30411746
I didn't lose to him, but I do remember that Raichu outspeeding and putting a Focus Blast up my Lycanroc's ass at some point.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.