[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phanteon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Phanteon.png (209KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Phanteon.png
209KB, 1024x1024px
It took me an hour to do this, I'm that type of person who convinces myself that my artwork is hideous to everyone else but not to me.. so here I am asking for your opinion on my fakemon Phanteon which is a Ghost type Eeveelution. :D (those stripes are supposed to represent bandages, idk why, I just though of mummies xD).
>>
btw its a mix of Umbreon, Espeon, Vulpix, and Sylveon body parts xD
>>
It looks like a mix of Espeon and Umbreon. Pretty good.
>>
It's very cute, but to be constructive it's a bit too similar to espeon and alolan vulpix. Since it is a ghost type, maybe the tail could be more whispy? Or since you were inspired in part by mummies, maybe the tail could even be a tattered ribbon (single, and not too similar to sylveon)
>>
Tbqh, the swirl patterns aren't doing much for me. Maybe they'd be better as streaks on the tail?

Other than that, not bad.
>>
It's shit
>>
I always thought a ghost eevee would be called Spookeon
becasue ghosts are spooky
>>
File: chloe.jpg (269KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
269KB, 960x540px
>this thread
>>
>>30408742
this
>>
It's a Neopet. It honestly looks awful. If this ever became the ghost type Eevee I'd be disgusted.
>>
Cringe thread?
>>
those eyes suck dude
put gengar eyes on it
>>
It needs more of Sylveon's eye shape with less Espeon Ears and a complete axing of the tail, that's straight up alolan vulpix. I'd suggest looking at official art to proportion the head to the body a little better but I like the purple swirls, expand on that, and find a way to make the tail or body say "this is a ghost type"
>>
>>30408711
Purple vulpix
>>
>>30408711

it looks like it has gas
>>
File: 1479889110048.jpg (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479889110048.jpg
124KB, 500x281px
>>
>>30408711
If you're gonna make a Fakémon, at least make one from scratch. Don't make it a mix of already existing Pokémon and assign it a random colour. That's some half-assed shit no-one is going to appreciate, and unlike the other cucks here who pretend to like it just to make you feel better, I'm not gonna lie just to spare your feelings.
The quality of the image itself is shit. And as a concept it's WAY to empty and barren; it's literally just a purple foxcat with light purple stripes. If you want to make a "good" concept, you gotta draw inspiration from real life. Every single Pokémon, with no exception, is based on something that already exists, be it an animal, object, mythological creature, etc. You can't just piece something random together and expect it to turn out good.
The Fakémon you've made has six tails, but the question is WHY? Every detail needs an argument to exist; an explanation for being part of the design. An easy example would be Bannette; a thrown-away doll haunted by its hatred for the child who disowned it, which brought it to life. It's based on an object and a common folktale element, and has a small piece of lore behind it. Key elements for making a good Pokémon design. Another easy one is Bewear; based on a teddy bear that kills the ones it loves by loving them too much. Real-life object with an exaggeration of what the object represents (love and hugs).

So the next time you want to make a "design", think it through before you come up with shit. And don't cut 'n' paste like you've done here, it's absolute crap and the only positive feedback you're going to get will be faggots trying to spare your feelings by lying. Draw it yourself.

And I can also see this is your first time posting here based on your phrasing. Here's a tip on how to post on /vp/: Don't. If you use childish language and dumb smileys like this, you're gonna get told to go kill yourself. A lot. So keep it neutral or fuck off.

Have a nice day. Or something.
>>
File: Forces_of_Nature_Sugimori.png (296KB, 796x350px) Image search: [Google]
Forces_of_Nature_Sugimori.png
296KB, 796x350px
>>30409150
>If you're gonna make a Fakémon, at least make one from scratch. Don't make it a mix of already existing Pokémon and assign it a random colour.
*Cough*
>>
>>30408711
>>30408729
>Rate my fakemon :D
>idk I just thought of mummies xD
>it's copy-paste crap from these! xD
You should really consider suicide.
>>
>>30409050
Shine bright, pupper
>>
>>30409191
There's a reason why they're the most hated Legendaries in the series.
>>
>>30409199
>>30409150

These.

This is truly a shit thread.
>>
>>30409050
Go fuck yourself
>>
Why is everyone so rude :(
>>
>>30408711
Don't sorry OP, yours aren't just convictions
>>
>>30409050
SHINE BRIGHT, PUPPER
>>
>>30409336
Kys yourself
>>
>>30408711
The swirls are a bit too much, like you made the body with the swirls first then added the different parts later. They don't serve to accentuate anything, nor do they give it much aesthetic appeal.

Tail kinda looks lazily done, too. You could have made it floating bandages to continue with your "mummy theme". Heck, have the entire swirls be actual floating bandages. Or have the two front legs be made of bandages shaped like arms with paws.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.