[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTS is Stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: Snapchat-1958827808.jpg (114KB, 480x734px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1958827808.jpg
114KB, 480x734px
What is this autism. Why are they jap fags not trading for the sun exclusive ub. Why the FUCK are they offering celesteela for celesteela. ANY. NOT 91-100 BULLSHIT. JUST ANY CELESTEELA FOR THEIR CELESTEELA.

I just don't understand man.
>>
Probably want a different nature
>>
Just deposit Kartana and wait. That's what I had to do.
>>
>>30408415
The moment I can get a fucking Celesteela (it feels like the GTS is being camped 24/7 for reasonable trades and nobody bothers to seek when they're trading it) I'll be doing this until I get a decent nature. That's what's happening.
>>
>>30408429
Waited 2 days, reposting it every couple of hours. How long did it take you?
>>
>>30408415
Different nature or the increased exp probably.
Also I got the Sun UBs for level 1 Jangmo-os.
I don't trade away my UBs.
>>
>>30408429
EXACTLY!
>>
>>30408415
In Japan, compulsory success mentality is limited to their job career, they play games for fun and like to trade for the sake of it. They don't need to be the gold coated cherry topper of every breath they take unlike egotistical "murrica uber alles" mentality. They were never induced the "catch em all" success-obsessed motto.
>>
>>30408429
Yup GTS is pretty decent so long as you're the one making the terms of the trade and the terms are reasonable.
>>
File: 1478321182359.jpg (41KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478321182359.jpg
41KB, 600x602px
>>30408598
Holy shit dude kys
>>
>>30408415
Here is how the GTS works.

People want to fill their Dex. In the past, people would try to get babies too, but now that you can't really customize your listing as much, you're relegated to naming your breeding leftover to 5V, etc. it was also very easy to lie about this stuff and still is, and if you have no moral compass you can get stuff easily through deception (though people are wary now). Used to list Gastly as 6V (they were 4V), and got anything I wanted instantly.

Here are the top 5 regular Pokemon that will get you a Celesteela within 5 minutes of listing:

Kingdra
Scizor
Togetic
Weavile
Politoed
>>
>deposit totodile
>deposit jangmo-o
>deposit passimian
>get everything I want to (Silvally, Kartana, Type: Null, Buzzwole, Solgaleo)
Kek
>>
File: 1477249475533.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1477249475533.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>30408598
>>
>>30408953
It's also worthwhile to mention that certain UBs have dick for trade value. Buzzwole and Kartana are probably the least sought after UBs, and no one will trade a Celesteela or Necrozma for them unless they're GTS novices.

Oh and I forgot to add The Porygon line as a worthwhile mention. Specifically Z or either form holding an trade evo item.
>>
>>30408415
I can't even get anyone to trade Popplios or Littens for my Rowletts when I deposit them. On search, they all expect Lunala and Type:Null for that shit like the stupid kids always do.
>>
>>30408666
Edgy trips checked
>>
>>30408953
It's super easy to get those mons too, if you know your shit.

>compound eyes and thief on Magnemite for metal coats
>compound eyes and thief on Dratini for scales
>compound eyes and thief on Jangmo-o for claws
>compound eyes and thief on Poliwhirl in rainy Mali Garden for king's rocks (set time/date to wednesday at 17:00 for rain)

Only hard part is bullshit 1-5% encounter rates.
>>
>upload mandibuzz
>receive anything
i literally just got a cosmog for one
>>
>>30408953

sylveon works as well
people apparently too lazy to even use a damn rainbow bean
>>
>>30409192
Exactly.
>>
>>30409018
>Buzzwole and Kartana are probably the least sought after UBs, and no one will trade a Celesteela or Necrozma for them unless they're GTS novices.
Why
>>
>mass breed Happiny, Igglybuff, and Cleffa
>drop them on Isle Avue while I'm out
>mass evolve into Blissey, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy
>put them up on GTS for Nebbies
>trade Nebbies for everything else
>>
File: kpop.png (33KB, 690x272px) Image search: [Google]
kpop.png
33KB, 690x272px
>>30408415
And then you found the exclusives being given away for a fucking rat, so you end up thanking them.
>>
>>30409771
That's either a hacked one or that Korean is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30409782
An idiot. Guess he was unhappy with its IVs or got a hack and got rid of this one. Works for me though, I won't be getting sun until next week.
>>
Passimian and Oranguru are GTS gold
>>
>>30409243
Probably cause Sun is the more popular game so there's more of those beasts going around so they're less in demand.

Also Pheromosa is more viable in battle than Buzzswole not sure about Celesteela and Kartana though cause I did manage to trade a Kartana for a Celestela.
>>
>>30408953
You can get any Pokémon with starters that's how I got all the ultra beasts. Saved you a wall of text
>>
People will trade anything for mons that evolve through trading even the oldies like Machoke, Kadabra and Haunter
>>
>>30408463
this, it's bad enough that nobody is asking for katana but nobody willing to trade a celesteela seems to be looking for kartana either
>>
>Deposit Feebas
>Get anything I ask for in minutes
I haven't even bothered with QR scanning because I can just exchange a Feebas for them.
>>
Just put up a ditto for one. Japs love foreign ditto.
>>
File: rip xy.jpg (299KB, 612x1169px) Image search: [Google]
rip xy.jpg
299KB, 612x1169px
who remember the GTS scam threads that were up when XY came out?

Good times.
>>
>>30408980
Why jangmo o? Those are easy to get. Ive been putting beldums and bagons and it looks like demands for them are going down. I just need 11 pokemon to complete my dex of which half are legendaries I can catch in my game. Im using Kangashkans now but still its slow
>>
>>30410164
You waited too long. Everyone that wanted a Kartana has one because you get four of them. Wait until after Christmas when more people are playing for the first time.
>>
I got a modest celesteela first try
Get cucked sun fags
>>
>>30410402
>modest
You love to lose dontcha? :^)
>>
>>30410164
I want a Kartana, willing to trade a Celesteela. I think I'll ask /wfg/ instead of posting in bullshit GTS.
>>
>Got a Timid, Jolly and Adamant Pherosma, along with a shitter to trade for a Buzzwole
>Turns out Naive is the best nature for it
Can non-mixed sets still work?
>>
>>30410456
Naughty master race, it outspeeds everything anyway but often doesn't OHKO without boosting.
>>
>>30410456
Get fucked, i still have 3 naive pheromosas :^)
>>
>>30410468
Have fun getting decimated by any common scarf user.
>>
>>30408415
>autistic japs
>not sr'ing legs/ubs for nature/ivs

wtf is wrong with these people
>>
>>30408415

>No one wants Xurkitree
>No one wants a Celesteela for a Xurkitree

I sent off a Buzzwole for a Pheromosa and got it done in like a minute, but can't swap my Xurkitree to save my life. Why is the GTS such garbage?
>>
>>30410589
Xurkitree isn't exclusive.
>>
>>30410611

Oh shit it was Kartana? Fuck man. Well damn.
>>
talking about stupid gts trades
anyone got a 5/6iv dratini
ign Senna
GTS: Skitty called Skitzo
Level 8
Comment : Wvideogames
>>
>>30410660
You're right, that was stupid
>>
>>30410660
i got chu senpai
>>
>>30408415
This seems to be a semi common problem. I spent an entire day waiting, taking back and re depositing a Kartana for a Celesteela, and eventually gave up and managed to snipe a retarded offer of a Porygon for a Celesteela.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 460x304px
>>30408598
Calm down anon, you'll have a stroke
>>
Put up a Cottonee asking for a Cosmog
Wish me luck bros
>>
>>30409018
The porygon line gave me so much hell when making my living Dex in ORAS.
>>
>>30410247
The memories are flooding into my head

Holy shit I've been on /vp/ for too long
>>
>>30410247
Completing our National Dexes during XY was the best experience with the game, and on /vp/, since we couldn't hack the game for many months and mass clone rare candies and bait Pokemon. A lot of helping each other out, a lot of GTS use, booming Friend Safari generals. I support PKHeX, but I can't help but agree the no hacking era of early XY was amazing. With SM I copied my Solgaleo and got all the Moon exclusives within an hour. With XY, it was a miracle when I finally managed to get a Yveltal on the GTS. With XY I would grind with Articuno's Ice Beam in Victory Road with exp share to evolve Pokemon, but now I can always resupply 995 rare candies when I'm low. Not complaining about the last one really, but it made XY playable well into mid 2014.
>>
Never even occurred to me I could start hoarding legendaries, I remember spending hours shuffling and hustling legendaries back during XY's release. All those lies in the comments field, that's probably why GF removed the option to type in your own comment.
>>
>>30411359
It was pretty terrible to get anything pre-bank when all the Jewish Sneakermakers were asking for a spare Mew in exchange for their Rattata.
>>
>>30411359
Yeah, those first couple of months in XY were amazing. I'm enjoying SM quite a bit, but /vp/ just feels dead. I already have everything I want, and could just gen in anything I don't.
>>
>>30411359
Not to mention how amazing it was when Diancie was finally officially released. At that point, mass cloning had become a thing, but the trashy powersaves only had generic codes at the time and we couldn't inject PKHeX mons. Injecting was a thing, but only with rare expensive hardware which barely anyone had. We were all eager to get our hands on a Diancie, and we had mass distributions here of a Diancie someone got from the prescreening in Japan. We all got Diancie before even the entire Japanese public, it was great.
>>
>>30408429

no one wants kartanas in the GTS aparently
best use for them is to trade among friends for their Moon exclusives
>>
>>30410305
I don't know but when Jangmo-o doesn't work I just evolve it and get what I want in no time

I don't even feel bad about taking others' Silvallys and Zygardes anymore,
>>
>>30408415
>tfw I don't trade legends/special pokemon (like UBs) with my OT away
>get all the exclusives with breedable trade evos via farming metal coats for scyther
>>
>>30413192
That's because they're probably just hexing them in.
>>
>>30408463
I just deposited my Kartana as soon as I caught my first one and got Celesteela after I finished the mission
GTS was a god send for me
>>
>>30411359
Speak for yourself autismo, I just waited for bank and then my dex was full.
>>
Remove fucking trade evolutions with held items.

I've deposited an Electabuzz with the free Electirizer looking for another Electabuzz hoping someone else want to evolve it.
But nope, faggot traded it without Electirizer.
I've even used the "I want to fill my Pokédex!" note.

Now I need to buy another one with BP.
>>
>>30411388
>can't lie about 6iv froakies and dittos anymore
>>
>>30413689
>Trusting GTS
>>
>>30413689
>Not asking for Electivire
Your own fucking fault, asshole
>>
>>30413689
Go on to Reddit or /wfg/ for trade evos if you don't have a friend to do this shit.

Trusting strangers over GTS is like holding a gun up to your head.

Also just go and mug some Elekids for Electirizers. Less of a grind
>>
File: 1470828215929.jpg (257KB, 582x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1470828215929.jpg
257KB, 582x1227px
>>30409192
Seriously just saved me from an aneurysm, I'm going on hour 5 of looking for a politoed only having found one, which immediately perish song'd. Time to do it your way.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.