[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what were they thinking with those stats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: araquanid.png (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
araquanid.png
17KB, 256x256px
what were they thinking with those stats
>>
what were they thinking with that ability description
>>
what were they thinking that that horrid movepool
>>
>>30402583
Something to do with niggers.
>>
>>30402583
>specially defensive bug
this must be a meme like slow, defensive ice-types. At least Water Bubble saves this thing's ass.
>>
>>30402709
>>30402643
>>30402629
>>30402583
>everyone orgasms over it having discount huge power for a week
>still a shitmon

Ebin.
>>
i honestly want to know what they were thinking

what a fucking waste
>>
>>30402583
who knows, at least it walls the shit out of heatran
>>
>>30402629
What's the different between what it says, and what it does?
>>
>>30402746
The ability description for Water Bubble mentions literally nothing about boosting the mon's Water moves in any way.
>>
>he hasn't used it in doubles
Hard counters Oranguru/Torkoal lead, which is very popular at the moment. Liquidation/Lunge/2 utility moves which can include mirror coat with that wonderful specially defensive bulk and wide guard. He's not shit, and you don't need trick room for him to be passable, unlike most mons this gen.
>>
>>30402583
GF has an unfortunate pattern of repeating similar ideas within a short amount of time.

>Gen 6
>Introduce two grass/ghost types that are physically oriented (despite giving one a good special movepool)
>Gen 7
>Introduce two more grass/ghosts
>They are also physical attackers

>Introduce two water/bug types
>Make one with a large attack stat
>Better give the second one a larger attack stat as well rather than special attack, because nothing specially defensive would prefer scald
>>
>>30402804
>doubles
what if i don't partake in meme formats
>>
>>30402583
The stats are fine if you know how to set the IVs and EVs. It can tank many pokemon from both physical and special side if you use it correctly.
>>
>>30402892
>>Gen 7
>>Introduce two more grass/ghosts
>>They are also physical attackers
And the funny thing is the Owl has the stats to have good Special offense, but they did NOT give him the move pool for it.
>>
>>30402902
Truth
>>
>>30402804
>Oranguru/Torkoal
Why is this good? I don't play doubles but Drizzle Pelipper is getting me interested.
>>
>>30403092
someone please explain what makes this good I am also interested as someone who is thinking about getting into vgc this year
>>
>>30404122
trick room sun
>>
>>30402737
>THE premier Torkoal counter
>Can cuck Top Kek and Top Lel when using Assault Vest partnered with Bulu
>bad
>>
>>30402902
Then you get a subpar water spider with better frame rates
>>
>>30402892
>both the grass/ghosts have the same signature move

why does decidueye exist lmao
>>
>>30402746
The ability says it is Water Veil.
The ability doesn't mention it is a Water-exclusive Huge Power.
>>
>>30402804
>It gets Entrainment
>You can give Water Bubble to Feraligatr
>>
>>30402737
>>30402583
I'm using it on VGC and it's great.

>Hit like a truck uninvested
>Not even Tapu Koko can do much to his special defense
>Great defensive typing
>Immune to burn
>Doesn't give any less of a shit from Torkoal, aka the most obnoxiosly powerful pokémon in the format

The only main flaw is the weakness to rockslide, then again aside Garchomp and Bulu this gen you aren't going to see many of them so you can take it out quite often.
>>
>>30406238
It is generally vulnerable to quick pokes with any rock physical, specially if they are also water.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.