[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like such an idiot right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ghost.png (148KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
148KB, 400x240px
A couple days back I recieved a Mimikyu through WT and for one second I thought it was shiny, so I searched some images and I said "Nah it couldn't be" so I WT the Mimikyu back. Today I was checking the Pokedex for some references and I found out that Mimikyu had the shiny color on the dex, no other Pokemon have it, so I'm a god damn fucking idiot. I bet the guy who gave it to me also didn't realize that it was shiny.

So /vp/, any unlucky shiny stories you have?
>>
>>30401684
my first shiny encounter in sun, a haunter. not great, but okay whatever. the mega is sick af so i'll take it. i calculate the lowest degree of chip damage that i can deal to it and switch out to that mon. and of course i crit and OHKO that sucker.

goddamnit
>>
The guy who gave it to you probably injected it, honestly. Just ask someone to hack you a new one if you're down about it.
>>
>>30401684
I got one on WT that looks shiny but it doesn't have that shiny icon on the summary page.

I don't get it. Am I color blind?
>>
>>30401729
You mean party screen icons? Shiny versions of those don't exist.
>>
>>30401720
Maybe, but I still feel like an idiot, and I did think of injecting one myself, maybe even WT some just for the hell of it.
>>
>>30401684
Once, when I was a kid playing Leaf Green, I ran into a shiny Magmar. Excluding the Gyarados in Silver, I had never seen a shiny Pokemon, but I knew of them. But alas, I wasn't paying attention, and ran away from it like I did the rest of the wild Pokemon. It was only after I selected the run option that I realized it was pink. To this day it's my biggest failure.
>>
I accidentally raised a perfect IV shiny swinub within 2 hours of breeding.

Its nature was quiet.
>>
>>30401684
Once I found a shiny Minun in Battle Pyramid.
>>
>>30401684
not unlucky, just dumb
>>
File: Sad_Robbie_Rotten.jpg (628KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Robbie_Rotten.jpg
628KB, 2464x1648px
>>30401684
In my 15 years of playing pokemon, I've ran into 2 shinies; an elektrike I accidently killed in rs and a psyduck in the dp safari zone, which ran away immediatley.
>>
File: 1480564199998.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1480564199998.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>
>>30401719
why even take the risk? just throw balls at it.

My shiny story happend in fire red in the safarizone i ran into shiny tauros. I went for 10 turns before the fucker took off. fuck safarizones, glad that shit died out.
>>30404905
fuck that is worthless.
>>
>>30401684
First shiny was a Haryarma. Caught in victory road in Emerald. Still fucking hate the fat fuck. Second was a bidoof I got in a trade in Platinum.
>>
>>30404841
Hey man at least you've seen them. I've yet to ever see a single shiny and and I've been playing Pokemon since that shit hit the states. I even ran through Plat, SS, W, B2, and Y before SM releasing, spent hundreds of hours to fill the Pokedex for the first time in a long time, not one fuckin' shiny.
>>
>>30401719
In the future do what >>30405034 said. Regular Pokeballs are dirt-cheap, I left the first island with at least 200.
>>
>>30401684
next time just use it in battle once and pay attention to see if it shines
>>
I knew of shinies since their existance, was playing ruby as a 14 year old for the first time ever, during victory road ran into a shiny lairon, heart was racing threw a ball or attacked I forget but I didn't capture it

it used roar
Man to be a heart broken kid
>>
>>30405317
or just look for the red star on their summary page
>>
File: vlcsnap-1473307.png (261KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1473307.png
261KB, 640x480px
At the very beginning of a FR playthrough, I ran into a shiny Pidgey on the way to get Oak's package. Did I have any Pokeballs then? Nah.
>>
>>30401684
When i was a kid i found 2 shinies on pokemon Silver, a Bellsprout and a Girafarig
Then i got bored because i couldn't get past the part where you fetch the missing generator part from Misty's gym (i didn't know English at the time so i had no idea what to do) so i restarted the game

I spent like 3 or so hours looking for my shiny Bellsprout just outside Dark cave thinking it was an scripted event like Red Gyarados then i just gave up
>>
>>30405387
This. OP is an idiot
>>
How does no one notice the little star?
>>
>>30401684
it was obviously hacked, you just came across a shiny mimikyu giveaway. like legit we had two on this board just today.

dont be salty about throwing away a hacked shiny anon, you got this!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.