[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to cheat in Pokemon Sun without Pkhex, hacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is there a way to cheat in Pokemon Sun without Pkhex, hacked 3ds, cfw/homebrew, injecting? Just a normal game with a norma 3ds. Anyone? I want to make my own Pokemon
>>
>>30401165
what a stupid question
>>
you could go to the ejection threads and beg someone to gen a pokemon for you
>>
>>30401165
lol
>>
>>30401165
No. Atbthe least you need a entry point which is easy to get on 11.0 or older firmware. With even just this you have access to PKSM. Its still a WIP but at the least you edit your pokemon's IVs and EVs and natures.
>>
>>30401165
You could always use old school Pokegen with an Action Replay, but that's only for pre-Gen VI mons. On the bright side, you could just gen a 6IV Ditto and breed up most of the new mons fairly quickly. Just use Injection threads for the stuff you either can't breed or would be too much of a pain in the ass to breed.

Breeding is tolerable so long as you have a 6IV Ditto.
>>
cubic ninja?
>>
>>30401358
Even then you need browserhax at least right? OP literally wants to do no work like a dumbass.
>>
>>30401165
Yeah.

You ask some one who has done that to do it for you.
>>
>>30401165
Somewhat related
I bought one of those N3DS's that were on sale for $100 a little while ago. Do these guys come with firmware old enough to finally get into hacking? I'm tired of Rodeo Simulator.
>>
>>30401526
11.0 is I believe the most recent firmware you get a access point from, in terms 9f genning pokemon this is all you need other then pkhex but that's not on 3ds. What firmware is yours on?
>>
>>30401665
Not same anon, but got the same n3ds. It's on 11.2.0
>>
>>30401811
I'm sorry to say and not trying to be a smart ass but you're fucked. You technically could get a access point but at the least you need another 3ds on 11.0 or lower.
>>
>>30401446
No? I use cubic ninja for all my pkhex related needs without issue on the latest firmware
>>
>>30401907
Is there no way to downgrade?
>>
>>30402144
Not on 11.2. Rumor is there will be a easy way by chrismas time but I believe it will work only up to 11.1. As time continues someone might try to figure something for 11.2 out.
>>
File: 1476898406900s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1476898406900s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>30401165
stop cheating in a kids game
>>
>>30402201
Guess I'm assed out till then
>>
>>30402247
Is that Andy from Every Time I Die?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.