[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my bro look like he's in pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

And no it can't be because he's an old Ub, he'd have adapted by then and even the ubs that appear post-game look like they're in pain
>>
>>30399607
Because he know's he's shit.
>>
>>30399607
He's so edgy that he's constantly stabbing himself.
>>
She's Nebby from the Stars timeline, where Gladion took her and now she's imitating him.
>>
Cosmog raised by Gladion
>>
>>30399607
He wishes he was the ultra prism dinasaur he used to be
>>
File: necrozma.png (358KB, 840x646px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.png
358KB, 840x646px
Because it's a dead Cosmog.

The lore is that Solgaleo and Lunala appeared, fugged, and left behind a baby in Alola, which was to be guarded by the Tapus and only known to the Alolan kings.

Why would they leave only a sun or a moon instead of both?
They didn't. There were two Cosmogs intended to become another pair.

The Tapus were being their normal neglectful jackass selves.
Some person or group, probably the old Alola royal family, tortured one of the Cosmogs to open up a wormhole for some reason. (The reason that Guzzlord, Zygarde's evil counterpart, was around before any of the other normal UBs?)

Unlike the next time, no one saved the Cosmog. It died and became Necrozma.
>>
>>30399607
He was made unfinished. Expect another form in the third game/sequel.
>>
File: vFBA3Zc[1].jpg (4KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
vFBA3Zc[1].jpg
4KB, 256x256px
>>30401233
>the colored specks on Necrozma's face are the same as the colored specks on shiny Minior
WHAT DOES IT M E A N ?
>>
>>30401323
I wish they'd stop doing this. It was neat with Giritina but it didn't need to become a running theme.
>>
>>30401521
I agree with you only if they plan to totally stop making third verisons/sequels like they did with Zygarde. Otherwise, keeping them in the dark in their debut games is good to save hype and speculation for the next game.

But yeah, the Zygarde situation is really bad.
>>
>>30401979
Zygarde being a side quest isn't so bad, but it just being a gimmick is bad.

Really stupid that the side quest only grants us the complete forme but as a temporary battle forme instead of an actual permanent forme much like previous mons like Deoxys or Giratina-O.
>>
>>30401233
>>30401377
No, he's the Eclipse. The darkness of Space.

The Old One

The one Arceus warned us of.
>>
>>30399607
What if it isn't pain? What if it's pleasure?
>>
>>30401233
>The lore is that Solgaleo and Lunala appeared, fugged, and left behind a baby in Alola
wait, what?
>>
File: Necrozma-face.png (8KB, 345x300px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma-face.png
8KB, 345x300px
>>30401377
ROYGBIV, the color spectrum
One of Necrozma's basis is the prism
Hawaii is "the rainbow state"

A lot of the themes this generation is light, and all those connect to the theme. Then we have day and night/light and lack of, or radiation, reflection, and refraction of light for all three.

>>30401233
>dead Cosmog
>third Cosmog form

Stop this meme. Necrozma doesn't have to be directly connected to Cosmog in that way to be the third legend. He can be totally seperate. Unlike Solgaleo and Lunala, Necrozma shares absolutely zero resembelences to Cosmog, while the other two share many. Pic related is a rough sketch of Necrozma's face. Please tell me that looks like a dead Cosmog.

He's an Ultra Beast who has been in our world since ancient times, having semi lost his UB status, just like Cosmog, but they aren't the same family. Like I said earlier, he is based on a prism(others being a dead star/black hole, aka necro plasma), hence his design(look at his back and his face) and his signature move, Prismatic Laser. He will have something to do with using light, perhaps from Solgaleo or Lunala in some way. He could have a Day Form and Night Form, or Sun Form and Moon Form. Something of that general idea.
>>
>>30403101

https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

>The empty sky broke asunder, a hole appearing where had been none. A single beast appeared from in it: it was called the beast that devours the sun. The king of Alola bowed before it: the beast that shone so like the sun. The island guardians fought against it, but in the end the beast had won. Then did the beast that devours the sun shine its light on the line of kings. Then did the beast that had won bring nature's gift to bless all things. Beast of sun and beast of moon. Through their union, they brought new life. A fragile heir in Alola born that island guardians would keep from strife. The ancient kings sang their thanks for Solgaleo with song of flute. Two tones rang out across the altar, a perfect pair, ever after mute.

Some anon explained that Solgaleo's and Lunala's shiny colors also represent some sort of alchemy marriage thing.
>>
>>30403360
oh, that makes sense
>>
>>30403101
From that book Lillie reads in the library.

The empty sky broke asunder, a hole appearing where had been none. A single beast appeared from in it: it was called the beast that devours the sun. The king of Alola bowed before it: the beast that shone so like the sun. The island guardians fought against it, but in the end the beast had won. Then did the beast that devours the sun shine its light on the line of kings. Then did the beast that had won bring nature’s gift to bless all things. Beast of sun and beast of moon. Through their union, they brought new life. A fragile heir in Alola born that island guardians would keep from strife. The ancient kings sang their thanks for Solgaleo with song of flute. Two tones rang out across the altar— a perfect pair, ever after mute.
The empty sky broke asunder, a hole appearing where had been none. A single beast appeared from in it: it was named the beast that calls the moon. The king of Alola bowed before it: the beast that stole all heavens’ light. The island guardians fought against it, but in the end they lost the fight. Then did the beast that brings the dark cast its pall on the line of kings. So would the beast that had won mark the path for all such finished things. Beast of sun and beast of moon. Through their union, they brought new life. A fragile heir in Alola born that island guardians would keep from strife. The ancient kings sang their thanks for Lunala with song of flute. Two tones rang out across the altar— a perfect pair, ever after mute.
>>
>>30403412
You can also take Nebby to get laid in the post-game.
>>
>>30403360
They're birthed a Cosmog. They subtly do it again when you use the portal and bring Solgaleo to the Lake of the Sunne/Lunala to the Lake of the Moone when you get you a Cosmog. That's not the same Nebby
>>
File: cage art.png (200KB, 238x299px) Image search: [Google]
cage art.png
200KB, 238x299px
>>30403300

Necrozma's starting moves are Moonlight and Morning Sun.
They state over and over that Cosmog was in danger of dying, and Necrozma's name literally has "death/corpse" in it.
It has the same fucking battle theme as Solgaleo and Lunala.
Pic related is the concept art for the Cosmog Cage and an ultra wormhole.

NIGGA YOU'RE DENSER THAN A SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST.
>>
>>30402751
Sauce on warning?
>>
>>30403360
Is that text different in Moon?
>>
>>30403773

>A single beast appeared from in it: it was named the beast that calls the moon. The king of Alola bowed before it: the beast that stole all heavens' light
>The ancient kings sang their thanks for Lunala with song of flute.
>>
Personally I hope Necrozma isn't the result of a dead Cosmog, because for some reason I think that would make it misunderstood or sympathetic.
>>
>>30403900
Not necessarily dead, maybe it failed to become either. Why was it buried underground to begin with?
>>
>>30403900
Why would that be a bad thing
>>
>>30404034

it is dead

necrozma shares similaries to both solgaleo, and lunala

two arms like lunala

"hind legs" like solgaleo

i have moon, and i thought, "what if in story, moongeist beam hit necrozma?"
>>
>>30403900
Guzzlord's going to be the threat in Stars.
>>
>>30399607
You have a bro that doesn't even show its real face?
>>
>>30399607

Given that thread where it was explained how he's made out of a jumble of parts that can be easily reconfigured, part of me thinks that Necrozma was an artificial Tapu that got fucked up by Ultra Space.
>>
>>30403667
that cage though
>>
>>30405626
it's also "reminiscent of the UBs" while not exactly being one, just like Solgaleo and Luanala.

Plus there's the obvious Star symbol on its back.
>>
What if Necrozma was a predator of cosmogs?
>>
>>30403667
All legendary trios share the same battle theme. They can be related in different ways, doesn't have to be that close.

The cage is too vague to really say it proves anything one way or another. I can kinda see where you're coming from, if your implying It could somewhat resemble Necrozma, but it isn't obvious enough to say it's more than a coincidence.

An when you try to think about it as a whole, it just doesn't seem right. A Cosmog turning into a monstrosity like Necrozma? All of Necrozma's potential story, role, and secrets based of the info we have, just to be a dead Cosmog? I doubt it. I don't see it. Yes it's dead, but there's more logical paths to follow with it
>>
File: SUBMIT HOMIE.jpg (68KB, 720x645px) Image search: [Google]
SUBMIT HOMIE.jpg
68KB, 720x645px
It's literally the personification of DARKNESS.
>>
It's actually a Gundam.
>>
File: disgusted-mother-of-god.png (103KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-mother-of-god.png
103KB, 296x300px
>>30399607
>yfw its name is literally "dead star"
>>
>>30409765
Piloted by Cosmog?
>>
File: 8jtruyjfuyj.png (31KB, 162x197px) Image search: [Google]
8jtruyjfuyj.png
31KB, 162x197px
>>30410422
>shoots lasers
>lasers make "pew" in all the comics
>>
>>30399607
Imagine being in a constant state of death, yet not dead. That is what Necrozma is.
>>
>>30410411
It could also be "dead body" as in necro and soma
>>
>>30406760
>le Tapu face
There's no facial resemblance. I'm not sure why people keep saying that
>>
D E E P E S T

For real though, this is the coolest legendary yet
>>
File: 0sceptile.png (68KB, 191x196px) Image search: [Google]
0sceptile.png
68KB, 191x196px
where does this necrozma is an ultra beast misinformation come from? I haven't followed any leaks or anything I just know that necrozma isn't recognized by an ultra beast in the game or in vgc.
>>
>>30410615
Ingame lore
You know, when you don't just mash A and read things
>>
>>30410710
the lore also says the box legends are ultra beasts, but the beast ball does nothing on them making them regular pokemon. Same thing for Necrozma. Furthermore all ultra beasts have beast boost and are vgc-legal, none of which solgaleo, lunala or necrozma have. The game lied, I bet you believe everything the pokedex tells you as well.
>>
>>30410755
>>30397154
>>
>>30407738
I like this idea. Infact what if Necrozma was a dimensional predator and the reason Solgaleo/Lunala left their own Cosmog was that so it could grow up into another legend to beat Necrozma?
>>
>>30410755
They've been in our world long enough for Beast Boost to wear off, a have adapted long enough to where they are more like normal Pokemon, so Beast Balls don't work well
>>
>>30410938
It makes since, since Necrozma may be absorbing their energy via light
>>
>>30399607
Fuck, the Anti-Spiral found us. Shit we're all dead.
>>
I can see Gladion befriending this thing. His team already has two rejects (Null and Porygon-Z post-game).
>>
>>30410540

Not the face, the shifting body components.
>>
File: 1477867231722.png (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477867231722.png
76KB, 600x600px
Is it just me or does Necrozma seem like the Zygarde of this gen
>Mysterious 3rd legendary that has little to no back story
>Is a post game mon with no real involvement in the main story
>Implied to have a deeper connection the the box legends, but is never explained
Here's to hoping he get shafted to the next Gen like Zygarde
>>
>>30412174
I don't follow?
>>
File: 3rdlegendary.png (714KB, 1371x903px) Image search: [Google]
3rdlegendary.png
714KB, 1371x903px
>>30412190
Just like Rayquaza, Giratina, and Kyurem in their debut games. Unlike Zygarde and the others in their debuts, bar Kyurem, at least he has a bit of acknowledgment.
>>
>>30412190
Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem didn't have any relevance until their next game as well. Zygarde somewhat does in S/M since it's there to prevent the whole UB debacle. Too bad it's doing a shit job at it.
>>
>>30412190
i honestly love zygarde's design and lore, i think it's sad they shafted him so much. he would make a great third game of gen 6
>>
File: distant fug.jpg (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
distant fug.jpg
17KB, 276x268px
>>30408441
>>30412190
>deluxe edition in 201X
>wormhole opening cutscene
>nebby dies and becomes Necrozma
>runs off to ultra space
>you have to run after it and calm/save it

pls no
>>
File: 1446893519454.gif (154KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446893519454.gif
154KB, 360x360px
>>30412190
>tfw Zygarde got shafted so hard I kept forgetting it had form changes until SM came.
>>
Punished Nebby

A cloud deprived of its bag.
>>
>>30412190
I really don't understand why so many people lately are acting like this is a new concept. Is this Pokemon Go fags coming back to the core series for the first time since Gen 1 or 2? Total newfags? It's literally been this way every Gen since Rayquaza in Gen 3. Third legendaries get low to zero attention in the first games of a generation
>>
>>30412207

If anyone has the image, it's appreciated. We had a thread that broke down Necrozma's odd body shaping and anatomy and found that it could easily form a dragon or a scorpion.
>>
>>30401377
There is something about this mon that makes me think about Unown.
>>
File: 1479853477981.png (36KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1479853477981.png
36KB, 155x154px
>>30412717
Oh that, I know what you're talking about, the overly-reaching image that is spammed in almost every Necrozma thread. Almost as bad as muh dead Cosmog, but not quite. At least it's plausible, but the spamming of it makes it more of a meme.
>>
>>30412190
Did you start playing with XY?
>>
>>30401233
>The reason that Guzzlord, Zygarde's evil counterpart, was around before any of the other normal UBs

When did it say that? Im excited
>>
>>30413017
It didn't, you just get it in Resolution Cave's deepest chamber, which is identical to the deepest chamber in Terminus Cave. Also, Guzzlord resembles 100% Zygarde in a really corrupt and evil form. Guzzlord was also in Alola long before Lusamine let the rest invade. Looker and his team were in Alola 10 years in the past, in which one team member was eaten by Fuzzlord.
>>
File: 1480411433795.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1480411433795.png
112KB, 446x460px
>third members of legendary trios will forever be sequel bait
I want to go back, before Gen IV. It caught everyone off guard the first time when Giritina got a new form and extended lore in Platinum. But having every single third member needing a second game to explain everything is getting excessive.
At least Rayqyaza had everything explained in RS, so that the only thing Emerald had to do was show it in action.
>>
>>30413699
>At least Rayqyaza had everything explained in RS
There was literally nothing. You literally would just happen to come across this dragon on the top of Sky Pillar, if you happened to be exploring and found the Sky Pillar, and be like "what the hell is this"
>>
>>30413789
I found that to be the beauty of it.
>>
>>30413789
I remembered incorrectly, I thought it was explained straightforward that Rayquaza was only a peacekeeper between Groudon and Kyogre in RS.
Even if it wasn't fully explained before Emerald, Rayquaza's role in its trio is far simpler compared to other third members, and the lack of extra forms exemplify that.
>>
File: guzz zy.png (402KB, 917x460px) Image search: [Google]
guzz zy.png
402KB, 917x460px
>>30413017

>Same chest face
>HP stat is leaps and bounds above all the others
>X/Dragon type
>Found in a cave nearly identical in shape and name to Zygarde's
>Was present at least a decade before the Aether antics. The term "Ultra Beast" didn't even exist when Interpol was hunting this thing.
>Is the only UB not known to exist in multiples.
>>
File: 100-zyggy.png (1MB, 1967x1550px) Image search: [Google]
100-zyggy.png
1MB, 1967x1550px
>>30413940
I loved the concept too.

>>30414101
It was a good concept for Fug and Giratina, but it got shit with Kyurem and the fusions. And then Zygarde should've been relevant in XY if they weren't going to do a Z. Its inclusion in SM is nice, but it doesn't cut it. In this case, XY should've had a "Z Episode" like the Delta Episode in ORAS.
>>
>>30414132
>one defends the planet
>one eats the planet
>>
>>30414101
I think what you mean is that the connection was considerably easier to see with Ray.
I mean
>red, blue, green
>land, sea, sky

In all honesty in that regard only Zygarde and Giratina were hard to place. Zygarde was said to act as when the environment was at risk but nothing came of it. Giratina was just out there even now, anti matter isn't really on the same conceptual level as time and space.
>>
>>30412759
>Fucked body shape that clearly is meant to form something
>Le reaching meme
Go back to r/pokemon
>>
>>30414132
>Is the only UB not known to exist in multiples.

Isn't he also the only UB with a catch rate of 3, which is the standard Legendary catch rate?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.