[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT pick an unused type combination and come up with an idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: igKDx5q[1].png (77KB, 532x988px) Image search: [Google]
igKDx5q[1].png
77KB, 532x988px
ITT pick an unused type combination and come up with an idea for it. I know the image is out of date, it's all I could find.

Grass/Fire: Forest fire pokemon, a smoldering tree (possibly a form of Phantump/Trevenant). Unique ability gives grass-type attacking moves a chance to burn, similar to poison touch.
>>
Fairy/Ground gnome
Fairy/Ghost Mega Mismagius
Fairy/Dark asshole pixie
>>
>>30398769
asshole pixie would be real nice
>>
>>30398769
Fairy/Dark werewolf with nods toward the Little Red Riding hood might be better.
>>
File: Figure 1.jpg (111KB, 696x440px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 1.jpg
111KB, 696x440px
>>30398687
Fairy/ Fire
A fiery axolotl which floats through the air. A literal and mythological salamander.
Ghost/Rock
An incomplete fossil resurrection. It appears to be a pile of bones with a pair of red eyes peeking out.
Bug/Psychic
A gigantic grub which controls other pokemon by using pheromones. They care for it and feed it until it pupates.
Bug/Dark
A wasp larvae which hunts the aforementioned grub, using its own pheromones to send the grub's caretaker's into a disoriented state.
Normal/Bug
A mammalian pokemon covered in long shaggy hair. It is infested with fleas, which it commands during its attacks.
Electric/Psychic
A gigantic nerve cell (or PSYnapse) which shocks opponents with electric signals.
>>
>>30399248
>PSYnapse
That would literally be its name ya know
>>
File: 1480562181984.png (276KB, 532x988px) Image search: [Google]
1480562181984.png
276KB, 532x988px
>>30398687
>>
>>30399500
Thank you.

>Ghost/Rock
A swole ghost that attacks with it's tombstone. Has an associated item similar to thick club/stick.
>>
File: shiiiit.jpg (39KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiit.jpg
39KB, 500x558px
>>30398687
Normal/Ghost
a Mimic its ability boost the power of moves that it doesn't know by 100% and gives them "This move always goes first". "Metronome" "Copycat" "Mimic"
>>
>>30398687
Normal dragon is drampa.
>>
>>30398687
Poison rock is nihilego
>>
>>30399500
Ice steel is used too, Alolan sandslash
>>
File: pAKNYEE[1].png (54KB, 326x254px) Image search: [Google]
pAKNYEE[1].png
54KB, 326x254px
>>30400162
>>30400190
>>30400193
Please learn to read the first post.

>Fairy/Dragon
Literally a fairy dragon. Pic related.
>>
>>30400289
fairy dragon is mega altaria
>>
>>30400758
Fug. Knew I should've played ORAS.
>>
>>30400289
I wasn't responding to the first post you fucking nigger, notice the lack of an (OP). I was responding to this guy >>30399500 who had cleaned shit up for gen 7 but apparently forgot alolan sandshrew/slash
>>
>>30400758
Megas don't count. reee.
>>
>>
File: yo.gif (96KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
yo.gif
96KB, 728x426px
>Steel/poison
A rat under a box disguised with many sharp objets
You know like a moving fortress, only his eyes can be seen.

>Ice/fire
A little ice cube who has a blue fire inside
And his final evolution is an igloo with a bonfire inside.
pretty friendly with lost humans in snowy mountains.

>Normal/ghost
Could be the japanese chibi representation of a deceased person with a triangle in his forehead
Also has levitate.

>Figthing/electric
A taichi raccoon that does not have a well developed vision but that can detect the bioelectricity of opponents and attack their weak points.

>dark/fairy
A doll that always tricks people into traps.
Most of his friends are ghost-types

>Poison/Fairy
A porcupine with a dress made of needles
shiny is pink with purple
Normal is pure white.

>bug/psychic
A stick bug resembling a spoon.
this one has a rivalities with alakazam.

>bug/dark
A cockroach with a spiny back
His exoskeleton is hard as steel.
hates fire and sunlight usually hide under people beds.

>Poison/psychic
a white snake with purple eyes that lives in the mountains, his venom is painful but not lethal and as secondary effect stimulate victim psychic power.
they usually have a good relashioship with meditate.
They defend each other and train together.
>>
Poison/Electric: A mollusk-like creature that produces a magnetically charged poison, which it then controls using electric currents.
>>
>Fairy/Fighting
The other day I doodled my idea for a goatman evolving into a centaur with this typing. I'd love to see a centaur mon and I think this is the perfect typing for one.
>>
>>30399248
>fleas
Yuck. Would train if it looked cool though.
>>
>>30401351
Signature move could be a mid-damage attack that causes either Poison or Paralysis.
>>
>>30401236
This chart triggers my autism. They're not arranged alphabetically OR by "weight," as Ice has 4 unused combinations and is only listed as the primary type twice, but still not at the bottom of the list with rock and fire. fffff
>>
Normal/ghost should be a take on Schrodinder's Cat. Both alive and dead at the same time. Can be found hiding in boxes.
>>
>Fighting/Dragon
Maybe a pokemon that looks like the classic Chinese dragon, wearing a kungfu uniform and all that shit.
>>
>>30401236
>electric/poison

A bacteriophage mon with a computer virus theme.

>Fire/Grass

Forest fire theme, maybe charcoal based. Has a signature move called slash n' burn

>Bug/Psychic

A blind worm that uses its psychic powers to see

>Normal/Ghost

A zombie

>Ice/Fire

Based on thermometers and lizards. It's idle animation shows it frantically regulating its body temp, changing colors from bluish white to orangish red.

>ground/fighting

Terracotta warrior
>>
>>30401313
Fighting/electric is kinda hamfisted and the dark/fairy doll thing is too close to shuppet and company.

I like the rest. Feel like the spoon bug should be an inchworm though, with a pokedex entry that says its legs are too frail to move it, instead it bends itself using psychic power.

Cockroach need work.
>>
>Bug/Dragon
A snakefly with reptilian features.
>>
File: Snakefly.jpg (139KB, 1600x497px) Image search: [Google]
Snakefly.jpg
139KB, 1600x497px
>>30402216
Pic for reference.
>>
>Bug/Dragonfly
A dragonfly would be the obvious candidate for this
If they didn't already waste it
>>
File: Bouldergeist_SMG.png (79KB, 285x138px) Image search: [Google]
Bouldergeist_SMG.png
79KB, 285x138px
>Ghost/Rock
>>
File: lewditude line.png (130KB, 2234x1502px) Image search: [Google]
lewditude line.png
130KB, 2234x1502px
>dark/fairy
Anyone remember this thread?
>>
>>30401236
>Poison/Steel
Something rust or elemental mercury themed.

>Ice/Bug
A big furry atlas moth with blue patterns. Abdomen can look sorta like a knitted hat. Would sort of be a counterpart to Volcarona.

>Fighting/Fairy
A big minotaur badass.

>Electric/Fighting
A super-fast kickboxing Kangaroo. Can use its tail like Xurkitree to draw electricity for its kicks.

>Bug/Dark
A fucking cockroach. What is this waifu fighting bug shit?

>Rock/Ghost
An old gargoyle possessed by a spirit. It's missing a lot of parts which are reconstituted by the ghost. It fights by throwing the rock parts around.
>>
File: 1478234894353.gif (94KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478234894353.gif
94KB, 270x270px
>>30401959
For the figthing/electric
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RTj7dRD6ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPFR6n8tAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4

I thought of tai chi first because is one the few figthing disciplines that are not used yet.

For the fairy/dark
i was thinking of a tsukumogami
unlike bannete that want to kill their previous owner.
others types of tsukumogami only want to play tricks to humans.
and since resurrection is a miracle I think it fit the fairy-type.

For the cockroach
most of people crush them with their feet.
I took the joke
"I hope you step on a lego"
What happens if we put the most hated bug under a lego shell that is hard and pointy
Basically a lego cockroach.
>>
File: Paiwee and Blemm.png (429KB, 1807x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Paiwee and Blemm.png
429KB, 1807x1204px
Here's a nice anon's drawing of my idea for a normal/dark type pokemon from before 7th gen was announced. Could easily be normal/ghost though.

Paiwee pretends to be a pillow and chews on people's hair while they sleep.

Blemm hides in the closet or under the bed and comes out to eat evil spirits that attempt to attack people in their sleep.

They're based off of legends of headless cannibals.
>>
>>30401236
>Poison/Steel
Armored copperhead, evolves into rattlesnake with rusty metal rattle

>Normal/Ghost
Discarded teddy bear, maybe evolves into zombie bear

>Ice/Bug
Arctic woolly bear caterpillar (frozen solid about 10 months a year for 7 to 14 years), fuzz like a parka. Evolves into a cocoon then a moth, but at high levels (like 45 for 1st evo and 50 for second)

>Normal/Ice
Woolly rhino. Fossil revived from part of corpse preserved in ice.

>Poison/Electric
Whip scorpion/vinegaroon with 2 tails serving as a jacob's ladder.
>>
Poison/Ice Some sort of spiny, venomous animal with ice-coated spines
Normal/Ice Giant sloth that moves so slow that icicles form on its back. You encounter one in a glacier thinking it's a preserved corpse but then it jumps out and attacks you. Maybe have it as a fossil equivalent
Ice/Bug Burrowing spider that makes its nest in the snow. It's fangs are frozen over. Gets a new icy web move that acts like sticky web with the added effect of ice damage on the switch a-la stealth rock
Bug/Psychic Swarm of telepathic gnats with a hivemind consciousness. When it evolves the swarm configures into the shape of a giant fly
Fairy/Fighting orc with a club carved out of wood
>>
>Poison/Steel

QWILFISH EVOLVES INTO A SEA MINE.
>>
>>30405913
Fossils are always rock type.
>>
>>30398687
>Fire/Water
Steammon -> Steampunkmon -> Cyberpunkmon
>>
I want an ice/bug Pokemon with high defense and special defense, but with a small HP stat. then we might have the worst defensive pokemon of all time
>>
>>30407002
Don't forget some of the lowest speed in the game.
>>
>>30398769
fairy/ghost already exists fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30398687
Bug/Dragon
A scorpion that has dragon heads for claws.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
I honestly find the lack of this plant being mentioned extremely concerning.

It's a Protea, which is a plant that reproduces through wildfires popping its fruits and searing its heat-resistant seeds.

Now, reimagine that as a Pokemon that emits fire to blow up and have its seeds flying everywhere. Better idea for a Grass/Fire Pokemon than a simple forest fire, in my honest and pretentious opinion.
>>
>Normal/Ghost

A witch doctor/shaman inspired animal. Maybe a Hyena. That or a Schrodinger's Cat that lives in two dimensions simultaneously.
>>
>>30407113
Fack (you), it will be a Burning Acacia that can also be a Raining Baobab.
>>
>>30407141
Good ideas. Thanks for cutting my mind boner off. I really was a smugass, wasn't I?
>>
>>30407161
Yes (you) were.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Steel/Normal """hard sf""" spaceship pokemon. Steel because spaceships are mostly made of metals, normal because they're weak as hell.

Kinda makes a weird sort of meta sense since ""hard sf""" is all about """muh accuracy.""" It resists fairy and dragon('cuz there faaaayke), and doesn't get effected by ghost(FUG superstitions I say).
Bonus points if it has an ability that nullifies psychic moves.
>>
Fairy/Ground
Based off a Jackalope
>>
>Poison/Electric
A snake based off an extension cord

>Normal/Ghost
A route 1 shitmon kind of Pokemon but with a bedsheet thrown over it similar to how Mimikyu is with it's disguise.

>>30406984
>Volcanion
>>
>>30398687
Poison/Psychic - Lamia with entrancing venom
Electric/Psychic - Brain in a jar
Electric/Rock - crystal cave minotaur (named Minothor)
Bug/Dragon - giant dragonfly queen accompanied by an army of smaller dragonflies
Fire/Grass - evolution line of spicy doggos (Puprika, Bordachili, Kapsikangal)
Fairy/Fighting - the easter bunny
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.