[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the most fitting ace, and why is it Guzma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

File: sm characters and aces.png (741KB, 1232x1052px) Image search: [Google]
sm characters and aces.png
741KB, 1232x1052px
Who has the most fitting ace, and why is it Guzma?
>>
>>30396737
Nah its Lusamine, Shes got a bear that hurts the things shes around by loving them to much. Pretty fitting.
>>
Nanu, Hapu, Plumeria and Mallow
>>
>>30396737
Spiky, light color scheme, acts super tough but runs under abuse. Plus, it's definitely a pokemon you have to be patient with to evolve, so it proves their bond is strong.
>>
>>30396737
Faba because their both rapists.
>>
File: 9ff[1].jpg (137KB, 813x659px) Image search: [Google]
9ff[1].jpg
137KB, 813x659px
>>
>>30396990
>>
Hapu

I mean, she literally rides her ace.
>>
File: star fox.jpg (48KB, 720x720px)
star fox.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>the ice crab being hala's ace
>not hariyama the literal sumo pokemon
>>
Faba's isn't Bruxish? I thought he intentionally didn't use his ace in the first fight because it was part of his dumb ruse.
>>
>>30397165
>not using regional Pokemon as your ace
>>>/johto/
>>
Who the flying fuck is the red spikey haired donut steel who comes out of nowhere post game with the dragon squad?

Is he from something I don't recall, or just more stars bait?
>>
>>30397316
He's a reference from pokemon yellow
>>
>>30396737
I love how Kahili and Toucannon both look grumpy.
>>
>>30396737
Kahili and her Toucan are both always mad
>>
>>30396737
To be fair most of them are fitting as hell.
>>
File: I say.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I say.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>30396737
Has anyone ever noticed how acerola's hair looks like a pumpkaboo? especially if it were shiny.
>>
Olivia and Lycanroc dont fit each other at all

Same with Molayne and Dugtrio
>>
>>30396737
Olivia
>Starter evolves at 25
>She's a christmas cake
>>
>>30396737
>ilima and faba
>don't use alolan pokemon of their respective types
>even though bruxish exists for faba and ilima could just use gumshoos and raticate

???
>>
File: 1461931646130.gif (132KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
1461931646130.gif
132KB, 310x266px
>Assumed Olivia would use sundog in Sun.
>She doesn't.

huh
>>
>>30398499
>Olivia and Lycanroc dont fit each other at all

Pray tell why? Especially since they share a photo together in the credits.
>>
>>30396737
How did you find the aces of Lana & most other caps? Do you battle them in postgame?
Also who is that spiky haired edgelord
>>
I think of Olivia as a "bad girl" so that's why I think Edgypupper is a good match.
>>
tfw no ice type user
>>
>>30398659
If I remember correctly, the tiral captains there might be from the battle tree, I recall there's a post game battle as well against either fire trial in sun and Mallow in Moon.

Electric trial user however, will just go and challenge you as a contender for the pokemon champion match, along with spiky hair edgelord, Faba, Mo, Gladeion, Hapu and Plumerina also come to take a stab also shows up to take a stab
>>
>>30398659
You can battle them after specific events.

And the furry guy is Ryuki. Some random faggot who shows up to challenge you sometimes for the Championship. Surprisingly he uses dragon types. He'll probably be champion in the next game
>>
>>30396737
I keep seeing this red dude with the power rangers getup in posts like these and I have zero idea who he is or where he shows up despite being far into the postgame, and whenever someone else asks who he is people respond with "postgame character".

Where is he? WHO is he?
>>
>>30398842
the post game is like 3 hours, faggot
you're clearly not as far into as you think you are
>>
>>30398842
Challenger for your title.

I've never encountered him yet, I've always gotten Hapu and Sophocles. I think it's random encounter after every time you beat the E4.
>>
File: ryuki concept.png (2MB, 1243x925px)
ryuki concept.png
2MB, 1243x925px
>>30397316

Presumably they just wanted a title challenger who had never been seen until that point.

Or not. The guy has way too many concept notes for a nobody.
If he was just role fodder than he'd only have generic T-pose art like Sina, Dexio, and Alolan Oak.
>>
>>30398871
I scrolled up and read the other responses, joke's on you

I had no idea other random fuckers would come to challenge you - the 2 times I've beaten the elite 4 for grinding have both led to a fight with Hau, so I assumed that if was always him, rather than it being a rotation and me just being that unlucky
>>
>>30398221
Wait, what, he is? I thought he was just a random character that seemed to be super important to his own story, but we're not experiencing his own story, so he just comes out of nowhere.
>>
>>30398946
I fucking guarantee this faggot is the Champion in Stars
>>
>>30398979
This is what i assumed, it show how there is a lot of stuff going on in the pokemon world that we do not get to see, all kinds of people out there having their own adventures.
>>
>>30396737
Plumeria because you can tell that Salazzle was designed for her, like Lysandre with Pyroar

Also Ryuki's ace is Turtonator
>>
>>30399162
Actually it's probably the other way around. Pokemon designed first and then a character that emulates them a bit.

Also very surprised that Ryuki didn't use a Night form Lycanroc. Confused me when I fought him
>>
>>30399162

>Also Ryuki's ace is Turtonator

Nah, it's Kommo-o. It's at the end of his team like every other character's ace. Except Guzma, because Emergency Exit would be useless if Golisopod was last.
>>
definitely Plumeria
>>
>>30398582

Kukui uses Sundog.
>>
>>30396990
>hardened badass
>his strongest pokemon is one of the silliest looking things in the series

I love it.
>>
>>30396737
Guzma & Golisopod: both are weaklings that try to overcompensate by looking tough and intimidating, but cower in fear once "shit hit the fan". No offense to Guzmabros though.
Lusamine and Bewear: >>30396817
Nanu and Persian: I saw it as hinting his connection with old royal family, also lazy slop
Acerola and Palossand: princess and castle
Faba and Hypnos: asshole who boss around his grunts while he did nothing
Plumeria and Salazzle: dominating female lord over several weaker males (the male grunts use male salandit)
Olivia and Nightrock: nobody care about nightrock while most like dayrock(Kukui).
I actually think Lana is more similar to Wishiwashi( look weak and harmless but actually vengeful) and Mallow with Lurantis (due to Lurantis looking like chef in apron with solar-blade-knife) though they don't use them in battle for some reasons.
>>
File: rock ruff, pupper.png (134KB, 500x500px)
rock ruff, pupper.png
134KB, 500x500px
>>30401553
So, what you're telling me is

Nobody cared who I was until I evolved in Sun?
>>
>>30398584
She's agressive just like her pupper.
>>
>>30396737
>Perpetually-angry golfer has a perpetually-angry bird
It's like pottery
>>
File: tsareena mallow.png (121KB, 442x174px) Image search: [Google]
tsareena mallow.png
121KB, 442x174px
>>30401553

>Mallow with Lurantis

Guess again.
>>
Isn't Acerolas main mimikyu? not the sandcastle?
>>
File: hala-pokemon-sun-moon.png (1MB, 2879x3617px) Image search: [Google]
hala-pokemon-sun-moon.png
1MB, 2879x3617px
>>30396737
I'd say hala and the crabrawler line, even though his entire first team is really fitting. Mankey for his rampage when his son left that scared Hau into smile town, and makuhita because sumo wrestling.
Hala is the Hawaiian name of the pandarus tree or screwpine, which is the tree that coconut crabs are commonly associated with along with coconut palms. It follows Hala's fighting theme, and when it evolves, it even gets white hairs, a rounded gut/ abs, and Hala's near constant, albeit hidden by his mustache, smile.
Plus, it fits more when he becomes an Elite four member due to being at the top of the summit. That summits real world equivalent is literally the tallest mountain on Earth, even taller than Everest. Not higher though. It's the most fitting place for the pokemon and trainer to possibly be.
>>
>>30402913
aw shit bro

now I just GOTTA post this
>>
>>30396737
I just realized that you could switch Ilima and Mina aces/types and the result actually would fit better
>>
If you start with Rowlet, Kukui has an Incineroar, and I find that incredibly fitting.
>>
File: 1455751716913.png (265KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1455751716913.png
265KB, 1000x541px
>>30401553
>Olivia and Nightrock: nobody care about nightrock while most like dayrock(Kukui).
Or alternatively they just want to be loved...let them be loved damn it!
>>
>>30403167
But Decidueye has a mask.
>>
>>30403199
Olivia is very fitting. It drools over what it desires, its design turns certain people away, and it's meant to take damage. Therefore Olivia fits midnight lycanroc very well.
>>
>>30396737
N A N U
A
N
U
>>
>>30403359
very edgy anon...
>>
>>30403199
Cordelia's a fucking bitch anyway. Deserves to cry. Her daughter is 10/10 top-tier waifu though.
>>
>>30402565
Acerola doesn't even use Mimikyu for some reason despite having one in her room.
>>
Kahili because of angery
>>
File: BAKA.gif (200KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
BAKA.gif
200KB, 290x270px
>>30404927
>speaking ill of the dead
>>
>>30396737
did they switch Ilima and Mina at the last minute?
because Mina fits Smeargle to a T. and Ilima's lame brown sweater vest fits Ribombee's brown accents
>>
>>30405062
They're fucking in secret
>>
>>30405062
>fairy looking guy randomly using smeargle
>Air head artist not using smeargle but fairies
...holy crap you're right. Guess they figured a male fairy user who looks similar to vallery was to much/too soon
>>
>>30401553
>Golisopod is a weakling
FUCK! There goes my team
>>
>>30396737
>Golfer Lady
Her ace only really makes sense because of her club and the fact that she's a flying type, but at the same time she's just some rando who got in the Elite 4 over an island Hakuna for some unknown reason so whatever.

>:3
No connection.

>Sumo wrestling guy
>Implying his ace isn't the sumo wrestler pokemon
I'm not sure what you're using to determine what his ace is, but if it is in fact Crabominable over Makhuita, that's pretty fucking stupid.

>Rock hoe
No connection.

>Sad Cop
No connection.

>Small horse lady
>Giant horse
Cute and fitting.

>Science guy
They're both blond but that's it.

>Edgy on the outside, friendly on the inside
>Edgy on the outside, friendly on the inside
yea

>Dominant lady
>Dominant lady lizard
yea

>Tough guy who ran away from home
>Tough guy who runs away when the going gets tough
Pretty much perfect, yeah.

>Stereotypical "evil scientist" guy
>pretty much the most evil looking psychic type that isn't a legendary
yea

>Woman obsessed with beauty and perfection
>Huge, clunky, terribly designed mascot abomination
No. Terrible.

>Mystery Scalie Man from a different region
>Giant dragon from this region
I don't get why he uses pokemon specifically from Alola, seems kinda dumb to me. Especially if his ace is a pokemon based around tradition and stuff, while he's an unceremonious rocker idol guy.

>prissy fuccboi
>artsy little dog
Fair enough.

>Tiny fishing guru
>Huge hideous robot spider thing
That thing's design as a whole just seems off to me. And, once again, I'm not sure what you're using to determine that that's her ace.

>Firedancer
>Firedancer lizard
yea

>green ponytails
>green ponytails
yea

>little fat kid
>Golem but with a fucking magnetic launcher growing out of its back
Nope.

>cute artist
>cute bug
yea
>>
File: cat_.png (68KB, 247x262px) Image search: [Google]
cat_.png
68KB, 247x262px
>>30405154
>Golisopod
>weak
>>
>Kahili
>Resting bitch face

>Toucannon
>Perpetually angry

It's perfect.
>>
>>30399060
>"The name's Ryuki. I'm what you might call a star."
IT ALL CUMS TOGETHER! CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!
>>
>>30405217
Crabominable has a Z-Crystal. Rest of the team has no item.
>>
>>30405131
I don't think Ilima fits with Poni Island very well. Smart move on their part, imo; an artist is far better for the area.
>>
>>30405217

>>:3
>No connection.

Acerola is ex-royalty.
Palossand is a sand castle.

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>30401553
They didn't use them because Lana's trial had a Wishiwashi and Mallow's trial had a Lurantis. Why would they double up on those? Might as well spread the love to other Pokemon when those two already got key roles. None of the other trial captains use the totem pokemon from their trial.
>>
THEY ALL FIT PERFECTLY

EXCEPT THESE THREE

THESE THREE ARE WAY OFF
>>
>>30406068
>princess and castle

>both old and retarded

>the beauty and the beast
>>
>>30396737
That's not Kiawe
>>
>>30405154
Not mean weak in stats but mean mentally weak aka coward.
>>
>>30405364
>Im what you might call a Pokemon Star Version(tm)

BRAVO GAME FREAK
>>
>>30396737
>Guzma is tough but once he reaches 50% HP he has to leave the fight
>this is what happened in his fights with his dad
>>
>>30396737

Nanu/Persian. Dicks with a bit of oddity to them.
>>
>>30398499
>Olivia and Lycanroc dont fit each other at all
It's why she's 'alone'. She prefers the Lycan D.
>>
>>30398946
Why is he wearing shorts and assless chaps?
>>
>>30396737
>Guzma's Ace isn't Ariados
>000% Real Nigga
>>
>>30406068
The only issue is hala not having hariyama.
>>
>>30408066
The skull grunt cheat sheet literally says golisopod or whatever is his favorite pokemon
>>
>>30407649
Zettai ryouiki (絶対領域) in Japanese) describes the area of bare skin exposed on the thighs between the skirt and stockings or socks for female characters (though it's also popular with cross-dressing boys).
>>
>>30407644
Olivia's Lycanroc is a girl.
>>
>>30396737
Sophocles is actually pretty fitting. It's only brought up once or twice, but Sophocles is the dude behind Festival Plaza, which is where all the multiplayer stuff is. Golem is a Pokemon you can only acquire through trading with somebody else, thus requiring multiplayer.
>>
>>30397233
Diantha and Korina
>>
Guzma and golisopod make sense because they both run away when getting beat up...
>>
>>30408409
>thus requiring multiplayers

There's a fucking ingame trade that gives you an alolan gravelar.

It doesn't really require multiplayer.
>>
>>30398362
The grip on her golf club is also patterned like Toucannon's beak.
>>
>>30408480
I know. I did that trade. I probably should have said barring that one in-game event. That was my bad. But you understand what I mean, right? You need someone else, NPC or actual person, to get one. Which can be seen as him representing the Festival Plaza nonsense.
>>
>>30408213
Is it ZR if it connects up to the belt like mud waders?
>>
>>30396737
>acerola and pallosand
Best girl and best mon
>>
>>30406801
Lycanroc is really not that beautiful
>>
File: ryuki.jpg (495KB, 800x565px)
ryuki.jpg
495KB, 800x565px
>Ryuki

Could it be...?
>>
>>30409773
FINARU VENTO
why was Ryuki so good at being bad
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.