[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...with the release of Ultra Beasts did Game Freak actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So...with the release of Ultra Beasts did Game Freak actually made Pokégods real?
>>
>>30392219
No, those were the Regis, and specifically ORAS Regigigas.
>You need a wailord and a relicanth in the first and last slots of your party, then you need to go to the undersea cave, and use Dig on a wall. Then these caves will open up. One of them you need to use fly in, another you need to use strength while standing on a specific square, the third you need to wait for a few minutes when you read the message.
>Then, you need to take the ice guy, nickname it something, and give it an Ice Cream Cone and go back to where you caught it, and their king will fight you
>>
>>30392219
No. Ultra Beasts are just low level trashmons from dimension UB. Wait until their Pseudo Legends show up and buttfuck Arceus like a cheap hooker in a black neighborhood,
>>
File: 1476659169286.gif (283KB, 336x288px) Image search: [Google]
1476659169286.gif
283KB, 336x288px
>>30392944
>Pheromosa and Buzzwole are a cockroach and mosquito
>Kartana is a haunted papercraft
>Guzzlord is a funky crab
>Jellylillie is a tentacool

Sweet jesus, this man might be onto something. Celesteela is the only one that I can't place.
>>
>>30392219
No, Pokegods were made real in 2013 with Megas.
Mega Charizard is Charcolt.
>>
>>30393336
Celesteela are the Exeggutors of Ultra Space, mimicking their Bamboo-like trees
>>
>>30393430
Well actually now that I put it that way it's more like a Sudowoodo, it mimics Bamboo structures but its a steel type like how Sudowoodo mimics trees but is a rock
>>
>>30393336
I always thought Guzzlord was the resident Snorlax of his dimention since you don't see Snorlax running around too much and there's only one of Guzzlord.
>>
>>30392219
Ultra Beasts are Pokemon from PokeEarth2
>>
File: beware.jpg (285KB, 1139x1007px) Image search: [Google]
beware.jpg
285KB, 1139x1007px
>>30392944
they are nuisances which plays into gen7's theme of invasive species

>jellyfish
>mosquitos
>cockroaches
>bamboo
all very hard to get rid of. pest species.

>paper cuts
>short circuits
common annoyances

guzzlord eats trash which garbodor and alolan muk need. if introduced into the region it would endanger their food supply.
>>
>>30392219

No, Megas were the Pokegods

>Rainer = Mega Blastoise
>Charcolt = Mega Charizard Y
>Sapusaur = Mega Venusaur
>>
>>30393459

No. Celesteela actually has plant-like characteristics and gets special Grass moves like Leech Seed and Ingrain.
>>
>>30393493
It's the equivalent of an Unown. Special to the lore but weak as shit.
>>
>>30392219
After many years they had to make actual monster looking monsters cause all of us have grown up
And this are total Digimon based Champion level monsters with no evolutions
>>
>>30393493
It's actually a stage 1 location based evo that's constantly eating in preparation to evolve

But it'll be never be able to because we're never going back to ultra space.
>>
>>30394343
Guzzlord, Celesteela, and Busswole look like Ultimates, actually.
Kartana could be anything from Rookie to Mega, since weird looking shit is all over the place in Digimon.
>>
>>30392219
Can you imagine how strong they would be if UB's had a wider movepool?
>>
>>30392219
>Buglets, when will they learn?
>>
File: 1439583215354.gif (2MB, 412x272px) Image search: [Google]
1439583215354.gif
2MB, 412x272px
>>30396504
>Celesteela used Roost!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.