[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Make Ultra Space Variants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_8470.png (212KB, 514x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8470.png
212KB, 514x315px
Rules:
-BST must equal 570
-Ability can be something other than Beast Boost.
-Stats can be Min/Maxed like Phermosa's shit defense and godlike speed
-Must include short description of its appearance and adaption.

Example:
Toucannon, Steel/Flying
2x bigger and angrier than the normal Toucannon, the adaption started when Pikpek's began to unintentionally fly through a Ultra Wormhole. There is rumor that the exposure to Ultra Space gravity and atmosphere awakened a more defensive side.

Beak is now an actual cannon, wings resemble Skarmory, has 110 defenses each and 85 Speed. BST of 570, of course. Ability is Skill Link and Filter.
>>
>>30389164
Autist
>>
>>30389164
Pyukumuku, Fire,Steel
It's just a landmine. Maybe because in the harsh environments in Ultra Space nobody gave a shit about them so now they explode. Ability is so when it gets hit by a move it has a 35% chance to explode. Terrible stats in everything
>>
>>30389387
>not giving him 95 in all stats
>>
Bug/Poison Araquanid exposed to poisonous parts of Ultra Space with a Water Bubble clone for Poison types.

>Poison Bubble
>Corrosion, Poison Touch and doubles poison base power
>>
>>30389512
...Jesus, that's actually a good idea.
>>
Name: Jugfuzz
Type: Ghost/Ground
Ability: Huge Power

Stats: 1/300/1/1/1/266
>>
>>30389164
> Ultra Space Variants
I like this idea.
> Ultra Space Komala
> Fighting type
> Instead of always sleeping it's awake, alert, and berserk as fuck
> Really fast and strong but not defensive at all
>>
>>30390154
So it's a drop bear?
>>
>>30389512
Holy fuck that would be strong

I'm guessing it's frail
>>
>>30389164
Ultra-Golem
Rock/Poison
Increase SDef by 65, other stats unchanged.
"Exposure to the strange energies of the Ultra Wormhole has changed the mineral composition of this pokemon, leaving it highly unstable."
Unique Ability: Irradiate: At the end of every turn, there is a 50% chance that the opponent's speed will be reduced by 1 stage.
I just want a radioactive pokemon.
>>
Wishiwashi psychic variant that forms a school via brainwaves
>>
>>30391612
Creative...what would it form, though?

Electric/Dark Rotom variant in Ultra Space. Happened to merge with Xircutree.
>>
>>30389164
Enjoying your shitty no lines mod Op? No reasonable person removes lines
>>
Ninetails, Ultra Space Variant, Ice/Fire

New Ability called Sunshower that gives both Ice and Fire type moves typical weather boost moves
>>
>>30391923
Bait
>>
>>30389164
>Weavile
>Ice/Fighting
>95/140/85/15/80/155
>Iron Fist/Pickpocket/Adaptability (HA)
>Gains access to Ice Hammer, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, and Thunder Punch
>Loses access to Knock Off, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Fake Out, and Iron Tail
>>
Giant fucking Bruxish whale that is Water/Dark. Ability is still Dazzling, but gains a new Ability that gives priority negative priority.
>>
guzzlord sized psychic/dark Oranguru
>>
75 HP to Toxapex and ability that heals it any time an opponent takes poison damage
>>
>>30389164
Johto Starters (New Abilities replace hidden Abilities):

Typhlosion: Fire/Electric

Learns new Electric type moves.

Ability: Over-Power - Boosts moves with high power even higher. (Boosts moves with 100 BP or higher by 50%.)

-38 Def
-35 SpDef
+60 SpAtk
+49 Spd

Meganium: Grass/Steel

Learns new Steel type moves.

Ability: Willpower - Doubles Sp.Atk. stat, always goes last.

+40 Def
+5 SpAtk
+40 SpDef
-40 Spd

BST: 570
Feraligatr: Water/Dragon

Learns Dragon Dance by level-up, rather than breeding. Also learns other Dragon type moves.

Ability: Monstrosity - 30% Chance for the enemy to flinch. (Basically a better Stench ability, but the opposing Pokémon is too afraid to move)

+50 Atk
-40 SpAtk
+20 SpDef
+10 Def

BST: 570
>>
Arbok variant

Poison/Dragon, Strong Jaw or some auto bind ability
>>
>>30392307
He said you can minmax like Pheromosa. That doesn't mean obscene primary offense, speed and good defenses.
>>
File: 1479052588756.png (841KB, 1080x728px) Image search: [Google]
1479052588756.png
841KB, 1080x728px
>>30390043
fletching used peck
>>
>>30390043
Ultra Space variants, not new Ultra Beasts, Anon!
>>
>>30392659
Forgot for Typhlosion

+30 Atk
>>
House sized Pallosand that is literally a castle. Steel/Ghost.
>>
>>30392688
He didn't say we couldn't do that either. And anyways, it gets countered by any good Fire-type. Even Arcanine is a hard counter to this thing.
>>
File: tumblr_ocfnm3o6VQ1sxbqwjo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocfnm3o6VQ1sxbqwjo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1536px
Ultra Space Vaporeon - Water/Poison

Ultra Space Vaporeons have adapted to the salty sea water. Unlike their fresh water origins, they’ve adapted to the many poisonous organisms in the Alolan Coral reefs. If bitten or scratched, they release a toxin into nearby waters - scaring away predators.
>>
>>30392819
That's not what a counter is you scrub
>>
Krookodile

Water/Dark

Strong Jaw

60%Male 40%Female

135 ATK
50 S.ATK
70 S.DEF
110 DEF
110 SPEED
95 HP

Loses all ground type moves, and gains water type moves.

Signature move: Patient Gaze - Priority -7, Wait for a turn. If struck by a physical move during the turn it was first used, deals WaterDark damage. 150bp.
>>
>>30392882
It's countered by any good Fire-type and Arcanine is a hard counter into it (can take two Drain Punches thanks to Intimidate and OHKO in return). I didn't say there were a lot of good Fire-types :^)
>>
>>30392971
Also, Arcanine learns Extreme Speed ;)
>>
>Ultra Abra
>gains Levitate
>the brains of Abra found in Ultra Space grow continuously throughout their lives, while their arms and legs continue to atrophy. It's believed that this increase in telepathic power was a failed attempt to compete with Nihilego, which have no minds for Abra to read. Because Abra cannot support the sheer weight of its giant brain outside of Ultra Space, and because its formidable Psychic powers are useless against its only prey, it's projected that Ultra Abra will die out within the next few generations without serious conservation efforts being undertaken.
>>
>>30392971
Again that's not a fucking hard counter. A hard counter can safely switch into any option and resist everything regardless of build. It's not going to stop it from setting up SD. Apparently your only definition of "good fire type" is "bulky Arcanine," because nothing else, including other fire types, could deal with this.
>>
File: IMG_8320.jpg (20KB, 500x61px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8320.jpg
20KB, 500x61px
>>30393084
Jesus
>>
Huge ass Ultra Pyukumuku that's Water/Fire. Speedy glass canon with massive attack and HP and shit defense
>>
File: conix.png (522KB, 1024x894px) Image search: [Google]
conix.png
522KB, 1024x894px
UB-017 "Diamond"
Exposure to the odd ultra space atmosphere caused this Onix's rock-like "skin" to harden to 100x its previous state. It can't move fast whatsoever, but it's nearly impossible to take down with physical attacks. Some have said it bears a resemblance to the "crystal onix" that was spotted years ago in Kanto, which may cast doubt on the theory that Ultra Beasts are a new phenomenon.

Type: Steel
Ability: Highly Pressurized (Contact moves make the attacker lose 12.5% HP due to UB-017's highly resistant steel body )

HP: 85
ATK: 125
DEF: 250
SPA: 40
SPD: 60
SPE: 10

Moveset when caught:
-Gyro Ball
-Crunch
-Head Smash
-Coil

Other notable level-up moves:
Ice Fang
Iron Head
Lunge
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Iron Tail
Rollout
Tail Slap
Poison Tail
Dragon Tail
>>
>>30393201
>>30393124
Getting mad, are we, Anon? :^) I knew this would trigger some dumbass that can't handle OP things coming up in Pokemon creation. It wasn't meant to be balanced, it was meant for fun :^).

But addressing your other points: Bulky Arcanine works great, yeah, because that's the point of Bulky Arcanine. Considering it's also the only successful Arcanine set being used, you'd be an idiot to use anything else, especially now that it has Burn Up.
Primal Groudon works well against it, of course.
Chandelure actually works insanely well against it, as it is immune to one STAB and no longer fears Knock Off and can OHKO in return.
Talonflame is a good check, but far from a counter. Brave Bird is an OHKO, but that's assuming rocks aren't up and you're not switching in on an Ice Hammer. Which is why I called it a check.
Volcarona works surprisingly well against it too, seeing as it resists both STABs and can revenge kill easily. This is also a check, however, as Adaptability Ice Hammer will kill after rocks.
Arcanine is pretty much the only counter to it, but it has plenty of checks. If you're curious as to why I was using Ubers Pokemon, it's simple: This wouldn't last in OU. You almost seem to think I assumed it would, which would be quite odd.
>>
>>30393497
>Steel
because diamond is the hardest metal known to man
>>
>>30393594
Sorry, didn't mean to tag >>30393201 . Apologies, Anon.
>>
File: okay..jpg (4KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
okay..jpg
4KB, 166x200px
>>30393617
>>
>>30392307
>>30393594
Arcanine might counter, but when has a Pokemon randomly lost moves? Like i feel Weavile would retain knock off why would it randomly lose it?
>>
>>30393634
It's cool. No idea what that's about tho.
>>
File: puke.png (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
30KB, 500x500px
>>30389164
fighting/steel
2/299/1/1/1/266
sturdy
it can learn sword dance/ mach punch/ thousand arrows/ play rough
it's really angry
>>
>>30393713
A lot of the variants lost moves of its primary typing. While I don't fully feel Knock Off being lost is justified, I felt it was necessary to make it slightly more balanced, despite how OP I made it.
>>
>>30391855
Edgy
>>
Boost
>>
>>30393084
Let's add in a version-exclusive counterpart:
>Ultra Machop/Machoke/Machamp
>gains Tough Skin (variant of Liquid Ooze) instead of Guts. Keeps No Guard.
>Machop who become trapped in Ultra Space are bombarded with a mysterious form of energy similar to energy detected while trading. This power source allows Machop and its evolutions to become even more muscular, which draws the attention of wild Buzzwole. In order to defend itself, Machoke and Machamp forcibly remove their power-save belts, and are able to hold their own against the formidable might of Buzzwole.
>due to being bombarded by Ultra Space's energy source, Machoke can evolve to Machamp without trading, provided it levels up in Ultra Space.
>>
File: myface.jpg (2KB, 108x124px) Image search: [Google]
myface.jpg
2KB, 108x124px
>yfw Porygon2 accidentally went into a wormhole and came out the other side as Porygon-Z
>>
File: 250px-795Pheromosa.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-795Pheromosa.png
45KB, 250x250px
>Ultra-Tsareena
>Beast Boost
>Becomes Bug/Fighting
>Has rediculous Attack/Special Attack stats and absurd speed but no defenses
>>
Boost
>>
Ultra Drampa
Ghost/Dragon
Ultra space was too intense for the old folk
>>
>>30395804
Kek
>>
>>30389164
>based dreambro is back
>thread is filled woth new ideas and is generally successful

Sometimes timing is literally all it takes to bring the good out of /vp/
>>
>>30392920
Anyone want to point out any flaws or anything they like in mine?
>>
>>30396871
How is patient gaze meant to work? Goes last, then if it gets hit on the next turn it counters? If so that's pretty bad, because no one in their right mind will attack.

Better to make it a priority move like protect, only instead of blocking damage you counter.
>>
>>30396931
-7 priority, if hit physically on that turn

then

>skip a turn and then hit (or counter, because i like that idea more but with water/dark dualtype)

if not (toxic, thunderbolt, screech, etc, not physical)

>"But It Failed!"

though I guess its unnecessarily complicated. priority seemed counter intuitive because of how crocodiles generally wait for their prey
>>
>>30397069
That's stupid.
>>
File: 1480448304637.png (52KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1480448304637.png
52KB, 180x180px
>>30397480
You're stupid.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.