[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>30387449
If you don't want it, I'll have it.
>>
>>30387449
>Modest
For what purpose?
>>
That was how one of my buzzwole was when I caught it
>>
>modest beldum
>>
File: 1479677790138.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1479677790138.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>Modest Beldum
>>
>>30387531
>>30387522
How do you tell the nature?
>>
File: trash.jpg (82KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
82KB, 499x497px
>>30387449
>poke ball
>>
>>30387578
Colors
>>
>>30387578
Red colored text is the raised stat, blue text is lowered.
>>
>>30387578
The colors on the stat names
>>
>>30387578
Pink is +, blue is -.
>>
>>30387449
eviolite special attacking trick room metang .... duuuuugh
>>
>>30387638
That's easily remembered by the fact that red is a positive, energetic color while blue is a depressing, sad color.
>>
>>30387449
I mean, can't it run Psychic and Flash cannon? Throw on Agility and Grass Knot/Protect/Toxic, give it an ass vest, Air Balloon or Lefties and invest EVs as they make sense.
>>
>>30387731
I just remember it as when you raise a stat in battle, the animation color is red, and blue for the reverse
>>
>>30387770
>Agility
>Protect
>Toxic
>Hurr durr give everything an Ass Vest!

This is why I never take competitive advice from /vp/.
>>
>>30387770
Fuck off Versilify
>>
>>30387814
it was added as a suggestion for airballoon set i am guessing, if you wana asult vest then
psyshock
flash cannon
grass knot
sludge bomb
>>
I'm done with the series until a gen comes out that doesn't have a bunch of silly bullshit hoops to jump through, after completing the game, because of IVs.

- Effort value number still isn't displayed for easy tracking
- IV value as a number still isn't displayed, IV calcs are still a thing players have to use
- IVs in general are boring and pointless fluff, and a chore outside of the singleplayer game
- Creating massive egg farms to create a single pokemon with the IVs you want is an insane ask when the roster has well over 500 fully evolved pokemon
- GF introduces a cap item that "simulates" a max IV value for one stat, yet is an extremely rare item and can only be used on lvl100 pokemon
- At the same time, GF makes it more a chore to level cap pokemon compared to genVI

After genVI IV bullshit for online/competitive play, I'm done with it. If I play this shit, I'm going to get through the game, want to go online and have some real challenging battles, or even just climb whatever is the new battle tower, and I'll be right back to marching around hatching eggs for IV values. No thank you, that bullshit is boring as fuck and adds zero depth to battling; you either have them all capped, or you have them all capped with your Spe IV at 0 for trick room teams.

>IVs don't even matter that much
It's a 31 point stat difference per stat, and there's no opportunity cost as with EVs and move sets, you just have them all at 31 or you go hatch more eggs. You're effectively missing a ~15% boost to each stat.

It sounded good when the cap item seemed to be an alternate method to get IV caps, but GF is just pushing the same shitty egg hatching "gameplay" for IV values; so they can fuck right off.
>>
>>30387890
Maybe pokemon go is more your speed.
>>
>>30387587
>Not having all your mons in pokeballs
>>
>>30387890
for specific evs i been using the pokebean place, and while they cook ev up some other shit that need to be maxed out
>>
>>30387814
to be fair he his post was easily interpreted as >>30387843
>>
>>30387843
Yeah, that's correct. Been a long day and I'm probably not writing as clearly as I should be. That's a solid Ass Vest set.
>>
>spa Metagross
>having 31 attack IV on a spa mon ever
>regular pokeball
Purge yourself kid.
>>
>>30388014
that being said, id rather physical a metagross assult vest(transfer):
-power up punch
-bullet punch
-meteor mash
-zen headbutt
>>
>>30387957
>some f2p collectible game is "more your speed"

Do you take pride in walking back and forth for hours so that you can get max IVs? Does it take a great deal of skill and calculation to walk back and forth for hours hatching dozens of eggs to get a single pokemon with 5 max IVs; hundreds of eggs for 6 max IVs?

Some of us would like to spend more time battling than we do hatching. X/Y was a shitshow of hatching eggs and not even half that amount of time spent battling trainers online. IV breeding started out as tedious and shitty in genII, and here we are in genVII and it's still tedious and shitty. It's not even gameplay; it's a hoop to jump through before you can get to the gameplay.

I did it once for X/Y, I got a nice healthy roster of battle ready pokemon with egg moves, EVs trained, and max IVs in the right spots; and I'm not supporting yet another generation of pokemon that wants me to hatch eggs for a mechanic as shallow and shitty as IVs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.