[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 05f300f3eec474ffbc698e664748b0c8.jpg (361KB, 708x1003px) Image search: [Google]
05f300f3eec474ffbc698e664748b0c8.jpg
361KB, 708x1003px
Find a flaw
>>
>>30386407
She's 11 at most and her mom's over 40
She's in danger of having shitty genes
>>
>>30386407
not THICC enough
>>
>>30386407
She's the game's actual protagonist.
>>
T H I C C E R
>>
she's thicc thats the flaw
>>
>>30386407
Off model art. If it wasn't for the hat I wouldn't have realized it was supposed to be lillie.
>>
>>30386407
Fatfags need to go.
>>
>>30386407
I like this body type and I still think this image is fucking stupid.

Hourglassfags have plenty of good pokewaifus to pick from. It's not like the games suffer from one body type ever. Even MCs have varying body types.
>>
>>30386652
>>
>>30387494
T-b-h right is by far the hottest one
>>
>>30387576
You mean you don't want to fuck the mother from
The Adams Family?
>>
Kenron Toqueen.
>>
>>30387764
to be fair fashion models arent really meant to be physically pleasing. they're supposed to be walking clothes hangers with nice faces.
>>
>>30386444

wrong. Childer from older couples have longer telomeres, wich translates to slower aging and less genetic damage in life.
>>
>>30387992
It also translates to greater risk of Autism.
And what do you know. Lillie has Aspergers
>>
>>30388027

Autism is not genetic. Maybe down syndrome is relate to older parents, but even on that, there are little proof.
>>
>>30388078
Autism isn't genetic, but the age of at least the mother affects it. When you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of your eggs, it's usually not the egg most fit for healthy children
>>
>>30388185

you should go to a non religious school, or study some sexual education.

The eggs inside a woman are not all ready from the first time she has her period, and are not used from the best to the worst.
It's actually random what the eggs take from the mother, because every egg has one single line of DNA made randomly from the TWO lines of dna from the mother. (i'm making it siple because english is not my first language).

Your first egg (or sperm cell) can be a beautiful children or a potato, it's pretty random and every new cell made is made in the same way as the others.

and 30 is not old by any means. the problems come from 40+.
>>
>>30388419
Except that it's proven by science that after the age of 35 a woman has a greatly increased chance of giving birth to children with problems, one of which is actually autism. How old was your mother when she birthed you, anyway?
>>
>>30386407
A flaw?

She left...
>>
File: why cant you come back.jpg (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
why cant you come back.jpg
11KB, 262x192px
>>30389287
>>
>>30389287
too soon man...
>>
>>30389275
Is Lillie 5?
>>
>>30390644
Lusamine's not 40. She says she's over 40.
>>
>making Lillie fat
End yourself
>>
She's not her mother
>>
>>30386407
Nothing, perfect. Thicc lillie a best.
>>
>>30389275
After the mid 30's genetic problems are yes more of a concern, but no where near greatly increased. So long the mother hasn't had any major medical or drug problems she should be fine. Though it is always a good ideal to get fetal DNA test and Cvs testing done. Truthfully the biggest risk women in their 30s face are miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies, and many need to get c sections. Don't get me wrong, if you want a baby sooner is better but as long as you're not in your 40s you should be fine.
Tldr: Crazy bitch McGee was at the most her early 30s when she had Lillie, so instead of blaming Lillie's retardation on shit genetics/birth blame it on bad parenting
>>
Lillie is a perfectly healthy girl, her problems were merely emotional.
>>
She's 11
>>
She's got the 'Tism
>>
>>30386444
The MC is 11, Lillie is probably 13 due to the height difference. having a child at 27 will make the child stay perfectly healthy
>>
>>30387931
>Nice faces
What, you mean how their faces are so thin and desiccated that they look like the Cryptkeeper with Resting Bitch Face?

Oh, but they've got so much makeup on that from a distance it looks like they have good skin, so that's alright then.
>>
>>30386444

>having a kid in late 20s/early 30s means shitty genes
>>
File: 1480185185369.jpg (131KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480185185369.jpg
131KB, 500x414px
90% of Lillie's character development was offscreen.

>never shown the abuse she endured, >never shown the moment of resolve she had when she took Nebby,
>never shown the mother daughter relationship she had with Burnet
>never shown the pain she had about her brother leaving her alone
>never shown her reaction discovering the condition of Lusamine after the fusion incident
>never shown the resolve she gained to personally save her own mother by going to Kanto
>never shown her making up with her brother

All the player saw was a little girl who needed her ass pulled out the fire multiple times and a bunch of suckers falling head over heels for her out of sheer vanity.

Fuck you, I'm mad, everyone else in this game did something proactive even Hau and Lillie did nothing... NOTHING.
>>
>>30389275

Teen moms also have high risk of autistic children.
>>
>>30386407
Inferior hat.
>>
>>30392742
at least know what you're talking about when you act retarded

most models (especially high fashion models) don't wear makeup. the face being aesthetically pleasing/suited to the clothing naturally is often included in the criterion

how fucking old are you faggot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.