[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What changes would you make to Sun/Moon if given the chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1480187904180.png (244KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1480187904180.png
244KB, 700x782px
What changes would you make to Sun/Moon if given the chance?
>>
100% chance to call for help if the pokemon is at 1HP and an adrenaline orb has been used.
>>
>>30384472
adding the fucking moon and sun pokemon
like holy shit game freak one job

also bulu being fighting fairy instead of fighting grass
>>
Marowak learns Shadow Bone at level 28
>>
[spoilers] The Tapu type combinations outside of Lele. [/spoilers]
>>
>>30384564
Bulu is grass fairy
>>
Seperate Crabominable from Crabrawler and make them a duo instead.
>>
Make battles go by faster.

SOS chaining not even to get a shiny, but to just get a Snorlax on route 1 made me realize that there's a lot of time consuming text boxes in battle, even if you have battle effects off.

>"Kartana used False Swipe!"
>"But it Failed!" (Attacking the slot next to my mon)
>Other option is to hit the mon
>Have to sit through a little thrownk animation
>"Munchlax used tackle!"
>Small animation for a hit still goes off
>"It's not very effective..."
>"Munchlax regains HP with Leftovers"
>Sun and Moon health bars move extremely slow
>"Munchlax called for help!"
>...
>...
>...
>"It's help didn't appear!"

It's so fucking tedious and it took me approximately 5 hours of chaining to get a Snorlax to appear despite it having a 5% chance to appear from SOS's.
>>
Each Alolamon would be designed to fuck over 2 or 3 of the most popular metamon. With the Starters all being made into hard counters for a popular Legendary
>>
Add DexNav and Soaring.
>>
>>30384593
Don't put an "s" at the end of "spoiler"

But I'd definitely have to say that Bulu and Koko seem much more like fighting types from their behavior and appearances. The other two can stay fairy
>>
Being able to fuse all 4 Tapus into 1 Super Tapu
>>
remove all of the fairy dual typings that make no sense. Fuck you, not everything has to be fucking fairy type.

Then I would change the ending too. Remove the Tapu boss fight. You beat the professor and then that's it, you become champion and credits roll. Lillie is still there, she lives at the professor's house. I aint got time for an hour of cut scenes after what's supposed to be the final battle
>>
>>30384472
Bring back 6th gen fishing

Bring back bottom online menu, because festival plaza is the mistake of god
>>
More Sidequests
>>
>>30384472
More clothing variety
>>
>>30384472
Give Fairy a weakness to Fire.
Put in the trials, characters, and areas that were cut short. There's no way Poni was meant to be that small.
Let gift mons, such as starters and in-game trades, have tiny chances of having HAs.
>>
I WOULD PUT THE FUCKING BICYCLE BACK IN
>>
>>30384564

I think they're going to be made legendaries/given alt forms in the 3rd version. That's why they're not in this one, it wouldn't make sense to make them common pokemon in this game then have them be a part of the story/psuedo legendary in the next
>>
i would add back super training as another option for EV training / resetting and bring back the online interface that x/y had since the festival plaza is kinda shitty for doing things with friends
>>
Let us sit anywhere there's a seat.
>>
>>30384472
Remove all Pelliper spawn locations, and all but one Wingull spawn location. 21 spots for the whole line is too much and i'm sick of the fucking bird.

Make the fishing rod upgradeable to give less a chance of Magikarp, because whatever the chance is now is way too high

Have buyable apricorn balls, i shouldn't have to cheat to get more of a ball that has no reason to be rarer than the master ball

Bring back lower menu wifi stuff, the festival plaza is a hassle

Remove the Ride music, and make more of the ridemons not gen one. The flier should have been Talonflame or Salamence, not something that's not even in the regional dex.
>>
Stop the frame rate drop in doubles. It's stupid how the console can't even manage 4 fucking models at once
>>
i just want to sit on chairs again man
>>
>>30384472
I guess if I had to choose:
• Get weird of the weird blur I seemed to notice. I'm not asking for HD on a freaking handheld, but this was a bit much.
• More clothing variety.
• Allow players to change their trainer's face at the start. nothing crazy- but the blank eyes, soulless smile was a little weird.
• Maybe I'm just not far enough in to confirm, but I have yet to see mention of new Eeveelutions?
• Let us choose from a larger list of Pokémon we want to ride around on maybe? Maybe this isn't that big a deal.
• Remove Z-moves. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but only some of them seem worth anything and even their novelty has already begun to wear thin.
• Bring back older fishing system. This current one was is more annoying than anything.
>>
Bring back the PSS for god's sake
>>
>>30385140
>Alola
>No seabirds
Just reduce the spawn locations. That and limit the drizzle ones to rare except the route near Po town.
>>
>>30385453
I'm sick of the whole "hurr it's a seagull of course it's going to be near the water"

Motherfucker EVERYWHERE in Hoenn and Alola is 1 minute from the water. A bird i see right outside 10 Carat hill, i shouldn't be fighting the evo of right outside the Battle Tree. Same goes for Gumshoos.
>>
>>30384472
Add Nidoran (both) as early game encounters.
Add Lunatone and Solrock somewhere.
Move "magnetic" evolutions to Geothermal Power Plant.
Move Torkoal and Turdinator to Fire Trial Volcano.
Make an actual volcano interior there as well to climb up.
Make Ultra Space an island-sized dungeon.
Make Lusamine's fight consist of destroying her arms and body instead of a regular battle.
Move the UB missions to take place immediately after the cutscene where they are released.
Remove most of the battle themes that have similar sounding encounter themes and just use the encounter theme for the fight as well so that the music change doesn't kill the mood.
Make it so you can take the entire Island Trial again, but with a level restriction placed onto you.
Make it so you can choose whether to fight the whole E4 again or just go straight to your chair.
Replace the entirety of Festival Shit with X/Y PSS.
Bring back Super Training.
Make EVs and IVs display actual numbers when you check them.

probably a bunch of other shit I'm forgetting to add, but that should do for now.
>>
File: captain phasma.png (69KB, 150x356px) Image search: [Google]
captain phasma.png
69KB, 150x356px
Give underdeveloped characters more personality.
>>
>>30385211
This. It disheartens me to think I need to stand overnight.
>>
In order of most important to me

PSS
DexNav
National dex
Fishing
Bike
Chairs
>>
>>30384472
>Have Lillie not be so forced on the player.
>Add more past characters to the Battle Tree. At least all the past champions and rivals.
>Include more new pokemon and/or Alola forms.
>Have the Alola forms just be natural evolutions. (for the ones who evolve with stones) Example: Alola Raichu would evolve at a certain level and would have its own moves it could learn while leveling up. If people want regular Raichu or Ninetales, they could just use a stone.
>Add a few more ride pokemon. Maybe two or three per type to choose from.
>Get rid of the safety gear on some of the ride pokemon and MC or at least tone it down a bit. We're not toddlers who need to be in booster seats and wrapped in bubble wrap. It's just a game. We aren't going to fall of and get hurt. Make it look more natural.
>>
File: 1479947109895.png (742KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479947109895.png
742KB, 1280x1280px
>>30384472
Tsareena should have been a Grass/Fighting mon, this will never stop being such a retarded oversight. HEY LET'S MAKE A GRASS-TYPE CHUN-LI, GIVE HER A MOVE CALLED "TROP KICK", HAVE HER LEARN HIGH JUMP KICK (which was obvious for a Pokemon like Tsareena) GIVE HER A DECENTLY HIGH ATTACK STAT BUT THEN NOT GIVE HER FIGHTING STAB BECAUSE REASONS

Increase the speed of Alola mons or drastically increase their bulk. I can kinda get not wanting to increase the speed of each mon every Gen, but if that was the actually aim then there's no reason for so many Pokemon in Alola to be both slow AND frail, it's just not fair. Also, no point in fucking almost every other mon and then turning around and introducing two high speed Tapus and a fucking Roach

Water Compaction should have made Palossand immune to Water attacks, it's just a worse Stamina, especially sits most Water attacks hit spDef anyway, and Palossand has garbage spDef

They need to wise up and give us an option to skip the tutorials. Most of the people that play these games have been doing so for 20 years now, just make it an option holy shit.

Ability to fight all of the Trial captains and make battles against the trial captains actually noticable. I went through the entirety of Sun only going against Ilima once, and managed to miss the ones against everyone else. Also cartridge specific Pokemon battles are fucking stupid

More interactions between Hau and Gladion. Best Duo in the game

More Nanu, Plumeria, Guzma, and an optional battle against Wicke. Sad she didn't do much in the games

Up the encounter rate for some Alolamons. There's no reason why Pokemon native to a region are hardly ever seen in said region
>>
kalos postgame.
>>
PSS, all mega stones, and a way to get to level 100 quickly

but as a main game, it is still the best imo
>>
>>30384472
Trainer rematches. As in sometimes when you walk past a trainer you battled before they'll challenge you again with a stronger team
>>
>ctrl+f "pss"
>there are results
i'm glad /vp/ doesn't suck for once
>>
>>30386401
Don't forget to nerf Totem Lurantis so It doesn't call Castform at all. Also don't give It Synthesis.
>>
>>30387075
Totem battles were actually one of my favorite aspects of Sun/Moon. I guess I got lucky in not getting Castform called with Lurantis (also helped I had a major type advantage against it, based kitty), but I do know Totem Wishiwashi and Salazzle wrecked my ass up and down. First time EVER in a Pokemon game where I've had to use shit like X-Attack and Guard Spec just so I didn't get completely fucking slaughtered
>>
>>30387219
Those two were also a pain In the butt, but It took me EVEN MORE to beat Totem Lurantis because she always calls Castform. Other thing that makes this battle Is the constant spam of shit like SOLAR BLADE AND SYNTHESIS EVERYTIME.
>>
>>30384472
Hordes, because SoS is okay, but not as good.
Dexnav, as an extended version of island scan.
National Dex
PSS to go along with FP
>>
>>30384472
Make it a little more harder and less linear.
Seriously quite casual Pokémon game..
In the early games you had to explore more by yourself. Right now it's just very guided..
>>
>>30387636
This is the most obvious in island 2. There is no reason to do the Lana->Kiawe->Mallow trials in that order other than give you the specific move you need to one shot the next Totem.
>>
Fight more different UBs as bosses in the main story.
The stats of Guzzlord, Celesteela and Buzzwole are perfectly balanced for it.
>>
make it so all the new pokemon with 1-5% encounter rates are boosted up to around 20%.

bring back PSS and DEXNAV.

move tutors a la the ones from ORAS.

fix the frame rate issues.

BAM. GOTY.
>>
Just let me use FC to upgrade facilities in Friend Plaza. That's it.
>>
>>30384564
what's bulu
>>
Skippable cutscenes. And you should be able to search the GTS by what people want.
>>
>>30384472
Having the ability when you travel to the opposite demention of the game youre playing to catch the pokemon from that version
Example: Catching Passimian in the sun dimension playing moon
>>
File: you're a retard.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you're a retard.png
122KB, 500x500px
>>30388681
filename relevant
>>
>>30385287
Oh good I thought I was crazy when some text boxes looked blurry for no reason
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.