[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak are hacks, fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tapu_koko.jpg (45KB, 760x455px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_koko.jpg
45KB, 760x455px
Do I seriously need to beat the E4 all over again just for the PRIVILEGE of saving in front of this fucking shit!? WHY (why) ARE GAMEFREAK SUCH HACKS?????????????????????????? Have they learned NOTHING in 20 years of player feedback??????????
>>
>>30383854 (You)
>>
>>30383854
Autistic and Bait. What is this m, /pol/?
>>
>>30383854
>Battle him after E4
>Run from battle
>Come back whenever you want without beating E4 again.
>>
>>30383854
Are you stupid?
>cross the brige you broke at the beginning of the game
>save infront of the statue
>fight koko without going through the league again
>>
>>30383854
Does Tapu Koko have a higher-than-usual catch rate when you fight it for the first time at the end of the game? I hit it with First Impression, threw two balls, used Toxic on it and then caught it on the third ball. I feel like it wasn't meant to be so easy.
>>
>>30383854
Why do dumb asses make this thread without even checking the place again first?
>>
>>30383905
This is not factual. Doing this will brick your cartridge. Pls avoid spreading more misinfo thanks :)
>>
>>30383907
I don't think you beat the game if you think Tapu Koko is obtainable before the League.
>>
>>30383937
I had it to red health amd it took me no less than 35 regular Pokéballs. I was about to throw my 3DS at the wall. If anything the catch rate is very much lower than usual.
>>
>>30384013

Same for me, the other Topus didn't take even a quarter of attempts. I think I had about 40+ Ultra Balls and wound up with 10+ by the end of it.
>>
>>30383990
he said "again", fuckwad
>>
>>30383990
Notice I said "without going through the league AGAIN"
I'm pretty sure the bridge stays broken until you beat the league the first time.
>>
>>30384013
>>30384071

Weird. It only took me a couple of Ultra Balls. Maybe I just got lucky.
>>
I thought it was refreshing and challening

suck a dick
>>
>>30383854
You dont have to beat the elite four again, but probably wait 24 hours.

I defeated Tapu Koko in the story, then went a couple days later when I decided to capture all tapus. He was there.

To this day I haven't beaten the league a second time
>>
File: wow.jpg (13KB, 201x206px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
13KB, 201x206px
>>30384071
>mfw i caught Necrozma in 1 luxury ball
>>
>>30383854
Wrong
You have to wait a bit
I just beat the game and in the fight tapu portion of the end I killed him. Then the next day I went there and he fought me again
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 813x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 813x659px
>>30383854
I don't understand why people keep speeding misinformation about this battle. I killed it during the mandatory post-E4 fight and went back to the temple and caught him as soon as the ending cutscene was over.

No need to run, no need to rebattle the E4.

Simple as that.
>>
>>30383854
>what is quick balls
>what is false swipe
>>
>>30385618
To be fair, who is going to have False Swipe on their team for the Elite Four, when you are given no hint that you'll have to be fighting Tapu Koko? But, yeah, whine threads like this are usually baseless because the OP is a moron.
>>
>>30383905
>>30383960
Actually it works, I killed tapu koko the first expecting to beat the e4 again but i went back to the shrine before and fot ti fight him again no need to beat e4 lol
>>
File: 1479326774484.gif (2MB, 158x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479326774484.gif
2MB, 158x246px
>>30384013
I think the catch mechanics in this game are completely fucked because it took me ONE (1) Beast Ball to catch a full health Guzzlord but it took me something like 17 Ultra Balls to catch some random as fuck Skarmory that had 1 pixel and was Paralyzed
>>
>>30385716
You realize beast balls have an incredibly high chance of catching ultra beasts, right?
>>
>>30383854
I love Golisopod as much as the next guy, but even I'm not retarded enough to put him out in front of the ELECTRIC TYPE LEGENDARY.
>>
File: 1379568055735.png (26KB, 162x167px) Image search: [Google]
1379568055735.png
26KB, 162x167px
>>30383854
>first time fighting him after elite 4
>Send out Mudsdale that's 5 levels below him
>It's a legendary surely it has ridiculous defense
>it's gonna tank several super effective hits
>Earthquake
>>
>>30385716
It's just RNG luck, based on catch rate and pokeball formulas. Guzzlord took me a while to catch. Got Necrozma after 4 Dusk Balls, while everyone else is having a hell of a time catching him.
>>
>>30385614
I don't think they're spreading misinformation. They're just idiots.
>>
>>30383854
The level difference's not that hight anyway, so you should'nt have problems again.
>>
>>30385744
That's not the point retard. Other Ultra Beasts I had to actually try to catch, but I was just curious as to how good a Beast Ball actually was and decided to use it right off the bat against Guzzlord. No amount of chances should make a Beast Ball a Master Ball against a full health UB
>>
>>30385716
Guzzlord has a significantly higher catch rate than the Tapus, and Beast Balls have one of the highest catch multipliers in the game when used on UBs anyways.
>>
>>30385700
Same, I accidentally fucking 1-shot him with Spirit Shackle if I'm recalling properly. No clue how, but I did...

Went back to the shrine(s) and all Tapus were available to battle.
>>
>>30385839
Pheromosa's catch rate is 255
Kartana is also 255
Celesteela's is 25
Xurkitree's is 30
Buzzwole's is 25
Nihilego's is 45
The beast ball is a 5x multiplier for the catch rate.

Skarmory's is 25 and its catch rate does not get an insanely good multiplier with a specific kind of ball. It's a silly comparison since Ultra Beasts are made deliberately easy and several are obtainable in multiples for the sake of being version exclusive trade fodder.
>>
>>30385809
It is misinformation whether they are to retarded to figure it out themselves, or are just parroting what others say, it's a false claim that is constantly being spread as fact pretty much everytime this topic comes up.
>>
>>30385789
>It's a legendary surely it has ridiculous defense
>Deoxys
>Darkrai
>Xerneas
>Yveltal
>Lati@s
>Meloetta
>Hoopa
>Genies
>etc
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.