[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EV Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: EVtraining.png (54KB, 232x202px) Image search: [Google]
EVtraining.png
54KB, 232x202px
Could someone please explain to me in details, how EV training works this gen?

People say the EVs get multiplied for every Pokemon that shows up.

Well Raticates are throwing a party in my honor because I just murdered like 20 Gumshoos and my Bruxish still doesn't have Max EVs in Attack.

Pls help. Also, EV Training Thread, what are you guys EV training?
>>
>>30383077
SOS battles give double the EXP after all other boosts.

Have a pokemon hold the proper power item, and you only need to defeat 14 SOS pokemon to max a stat.

Example:

Have a pokemon hold a power bracer, turn on EXP share and have it somewhere in your party while a pokemon that will take little/no damage and can oneshot Yungoos on route 1 does the actual fighting. use false swipe and an adrenaline orb and every time Yungoos calls for help, kill the help. Each Yungoose will give 1+8(power bracer) * 2 = 18 attack EVs, so just kill the help 14 times and your stat will be maxed.
>>
>>30383729
If you have pokerus it halves that so only 7 would need to be kill.
>>
>>30383729
Thank you so much. I don't have Pokerus or the Power Items yet but my confusion was regarding the multiplied value.

I believed it was something like 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 for every pokemom defeated.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>30383729
Can you give a baby the power item, defeat SOSmons with a another Pokemon with the exp share on, and have the baby get the benefits of the 8 extra points?
>>
>>30383849
Yes. ALL effects of held items on EXP / EV's happen when they receive EXP through the EXP share. So you can have your level 1 in the back of your party and it will get the benefits if it is holding the power item even if it never participates in battle.
>>
Do you gain EV versus trainers if they use the pokemon used for training?
>>
>>30383077
Its quite simple.

Open up pkhex or pksm and you edit your pokemon.
>>
>>30383833
No the value stays the same, the only thing that multiplies and adds on is when you add the power items and the stat boosting items ie calcium protein.
Get pokerus. There's anons that are helpful and wont mind. Id do it myself but im at work
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.