[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it saying /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1480491404318.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1480491404318.png
1MB, 1280x738px
What's it saying /vp/?
>>
"The OP always sucks cock"
>>
>>30381687
>"What on Earth did you just say about me, you uncouth swine? I shall have you know that I graduated at the top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have been involved in many secret raids on several terrorist organisations, including Al-Quaeda, furthermore I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the deadliest arts, including gorilla warfare, and I am the most successful sniper in the entire United States armed forces. To me, you are nothing more than target practise. I will eliminate you with such extreme precision that it will eclipse all previous attempts in human history, mark my words. Do you really believe you can get away with saying those things to me, over the internet? Reconsider everything you know about me. As I type this, I am contacting my network of secret agents, so you best prepare for my incoming wrath, you maggot. My wrath, that will destroy everything you hold dear. You’re as good as dead, you child. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that’s without the aid of weapons. Not only am I thoroughly trained in unarmed combat, but I have the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps at my disposal, and I will use it to its full extent, to eliminate you in any way possible. Perhaps if you had known what ungodly consequences your little “clever” comment would’ve had. Maybe you would’ve held your tongue. But you could not. You did not. And now you are paying the price, you absolute imbecile. I will release my unyielding rage upon you, and you will not survive. You are no more, you stupid little child"
>>
>>30381687
>I want to wear your head as a disguise
>>
>>30381687
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
>>
File: Kalos Skating.jpg (47KB, 585x482px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos Skating.jpg
47KB, 585x482px
>>30381687
Something NSFW without doubt.
>>
>>30381687
I like how often they've portrayed the fairy type as being creepy
>>
"I hate niggers, I hate jews.
I hate spics and arabs too.
Go ahead, and try to sue"
>>
"Ash will win the Alola league"
>>
Probably "candlejack" or something equally stu
>>
File: Anal.jpg (44KB, 873x436px) Image search: [Google]
Anal.jpg
44KB, 873x436px
>>30381687
"Please don't stick it in my ass again, Jessie!"
>>
>>30381687
It probably wants to revenge rape Pikachu. It's going into really graphic detail too.
>>
it says that the vs seeker will never come back
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.