[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone ready to catch some pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (3MB, 1456x760px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1456x760px
Is everyone ready to catch some pokemon?
>>
what's the prize?
>>
>>30381001
2000 plazapoints
>>
I completed my dex a few days ago so no.
>>
There's no way it's happening at this rate.
>>
File: wat.jpg (103KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
103KB, 500x281px
>>30381017
>plazapoints
????
>>
>>30381047
They should have set the goal before the game came out and counted hatching eggs and evolution in the tally. I would have contributed over a 1000 simply due to completing my pokedex and breeding my team
>>
>>30381057
Festival Plaza
I play in german language
>>
File: 1476682705179.jpg (22KB, 467x409px) Image search: [Google]
1476682705179.jpg
22KB, 467x409px
>>30380933
>It's happening now!
>>
>need to create an account outside the game
>need to sync game with a secret code
>then you still need to manually start the mission for it to count
>none of this is explained in game unless you talk to a non-essential NPC in the plaza who barely gives you any information

Thinking they can reach 100 million when most people aren't even aware of it is insane. Not to mention people who don't want to jump through hoops for a meaningless number of coins and an extra 20 seconds of their life wasted every time they go online.
>>
>>30380933
I haven't bothered linking my Game Sync. :/
>>
>>30382053
2000 is a nice amount, it costs 1500 to buy any 5 star facility from visitors.
>>
it's just a matter of time before someone hacks the value and finishes the global mission alone.

Since you aren't online when catching pokemon they have no way to verify if you caught them or just hack the value to say you did
>>
>>30381001
Autism
>>
I've already caught over 50 just trying to find a Passimian in Lush Jungle and throwing quick balls at everything.

Fuck this fucking game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.