[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I`m obsessed with Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1b343bfbc8837f72f7c40496fa56dc83.jpg (278KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1b343bfbc8837f72f7c40496fa56dc83.jpg
278KB, 850x1020px
I know this will sound like roleplay, but it`s a serious issue. I need to solve it before I do something crazy.

Since I`ve seen Lillie, I`ve liked her. I wanted to hug her, I wanted to pet her. She's so cute.

But when I actually played the game, and I saw that she's a girl in need of help, that kicked my true obsession. I wanted to protect her. A relationship of mutual benefit, a nobody taking protection and an empowered nobody offering protection.

Yet I know that it`ll never happen, because reality sucks. All I can do is save Nebby who can't even get into the fucking bag.

This isn`t enough for me. Every night, I dream about Lillie. Today I broke down and started crying. I wished I could`ve slept more to dream about her.

I often dream about people mocking me for my appearance. But since I've played the game, that stopped happening. Because I'm protecting Lillie. I finally have the courage to tell people to fuck off, to beat them up, to defend myself. I dream about doing crazy things that I wouldn't before. All for the sake of me and Lillie. It gave me the self esteem that I lacked.

I`ve started researching on how to give myself a coma so I could dream more about her. Even if it`s just dreams, being with Lillie would make me happy.

But there`s a risk I`d die. If I die, I`ll never see Lillie again, even if it`s on the game or the 3DS.

What should I do /vp/? Please help... I feel hopeless. I don't want to die, but I don't want to continue suffering either.
>>
File: lilliedoesnotapprove.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
lilliedoesnotapprove.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>30380914
pastafags pls go
>>
>>30380914
It's called a waifu and everyone has one, anon.
>>
>>30380914
Just masturbate, looks like you're in need. You'll forget her until you need another fap
>>
>>30381857
But I've already fapped to her many times today
>>
>>30382491
Well, I guess you entered a realm you won't be able to leave now. The only solution is to replace Lilli by another girl but if so, you will feel the same way for that other girl
>>
>>30382839
my heart only belongs to lillie
>>
It's time to lay off the malasadas, Hau
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.