[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mono type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

If you could only train one type of pokemon what would it be and why?

>Mine is psychic, because ever since I was like 8 or 9 and saw Ash battle Sabrina for the first time and saw alakazam control ash's pokemon I thought it was the coolest shit
>>
I really like dragon types. Not just the big edgy pseudolegends like Hydreigon and Garchomp, but also the smaller dragons like Tyrunt, Druddigon, Altaria, and Noivern. I used to think my favorite type was Poison, but after finding my boxes in every gen from 4 onward filled to the brim with dragons, I've started to realize that most of the 'mons I like are of the noblest of types.
>>
>>30380567
Grass

It's been my fav since Red/Blue. I like the life steal and surprising power you can get from it, plus the challenge of over coming its percieved weaknesses.
>>
>>30380567
I've always been partial to Fire types, but I like Ice as well. Weather teams are always fun even if sun and hail teams aren't optimal.
>>
Steel
I just love design's like Klinklang or Lairon, they seem so comfy, I could see myself sleep next to them and holy shit I really love sleeping on cold steel, even if it's bad for by back
>>
no other type has as good of designs as ghost and they get alot of fun moves.fairy and fire would be my other choices
>>
fairy type
>>
Ghost

Best Designs and they shit damage

My niggers since Gengar
>>
Bug, I fear bugs in rl but Scizor is my fave pokemon and somehow bug types became my favorites. I think they're really unique and diverse and I'm happy they're getting stronger each gen
>>
Hmmm....
I'd have to say Dark because then I can use Weavile and Hydreigon.
>>
>poison

Ever since I started a rp with my friends, I focused on catching grass types. Accidentally started catching poison types, proceeded to fall in love with them. Nidoking, Beedrill, Vileplume, Ariados, Drapion, Scolipede, Toxapex, what's not to love?
>>
Dark. I'm not even particularly edgy, I just think they have cool designs and so do the trainers who use them. I always find myself with a couple dark types on my team in every game, and Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>30380567
Normal, it's the only type I can see myself feasibly monotyping.

there's so many normal type pokemon with designs I like, they are, pretty much the most balanced type of pokemon, while normal type attacks aren't SE against anything, the wide variety of moves they can learn to compensate does make up for it.

simple defensively, a wide variety of stats and possible gimmick builds, a normal monotype team doesn't have to adhere to any one style of play.
>>
>>30380758
I dunno, Hail teams seem like they got buffed this gen, look into Aurora Veil and Slush Rush, you might like what you find.
>>
File: 55179305_p0.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
55179305_p0.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
Bug or Electric.

Leaning towards Bug for their diversity, but Electric would be a pretty fun team to build as well.
>>
>>30382286
I'm glad they've buffed function in Hail. Ever since Sandstorm gave SpD to rock types I hoped they'd do the same for ice types in some area, but this is good too. Slush Rush could use more distribution.
>>
Ghost or Steel
Ghosts are top tier bros, Steels are top tier design
>>
Steel. I'm a ridiculous steelfag, I love them so much. Everything from the defenses to the design, concept, individual lore.

I had to tell myself I'd train a variety of pokemon during SM so as to not miss out because otherwise I exclusively use steel at all times.
>>
>>30380567
Flying type. It's one of those "You either win hard or lose hard" types. Also I like birds.
>>
Water - I always loved the versatility of the type, and several of my fav mons (Feraligatr, Kingdra, Empoleon) are water types.
>>
>>30380567
Fighting
>>
File: Hex Maniac + Mega Gengar.jpg (284KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hex Maniac + Mega Gengar.jpg
284KB, 1280x1280px
Ghost-type, of course.
>>
File: InverzMorth.png (312KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
InverzMorth.png
312KB, 544x544px
>>30380567
FAIRY TYPE KILLED PSICHIC TYPE

I would use a bug or dark team
Dark/bug infesting demon never ever
>>
File: dragons.jpg (294KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.jpg
294KB, 1131x707px
>>30380567
Dragon because it has the best designs and Dragon-types are total bros.
>>
>>30380567
Dark. I like houndoom and the evolution of kramurx.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.