[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that pic related was a mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: EXP share.png (146KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
EXP share.png
146KB, 420x420px
>>
>>30380455

no it wasn't
mindless grinding doesn't make the game harder
>>
>>30380455
It's pros far outweigh the cons. It's a gift towards completing the dex and EV training.

Whenever I felt I was getting too powerful in SM i simply turned it off for a while and before I knew it the enemies were on par if not higher leveled than me again.
>>
>>30380455
I just want an old-style EXP share.
>>
>>30380541
I don't grind when I have it off, I enjoy being underleveled in battles.
There is more danger.
>>
>>30380455
I found that it works better in gen 7. Even with it on the game was still a good challenge, but in gen 6 it was guaranteed to make you overleveled.
>>
>>30380660

then where is the problem? everyone who wants can turn it off

giving the player more options to play the game doesn't make it bad
>>
>>30380455

reminder that you're probably an insufferable human being with an unwarranted superiority complex revolving around the fact that you play video games
>>
>>30380748
I never said it was bad, OP did.
I agree with >>30380644 though, I want an old style one as well. It would make leveling people like Wimpod easier.
>>
>>30380644
How was it again? Even Red and Blue have it right? I kinda forgot.
>>
>>30380592
This
You can even just turn it off the entire game and have a more challenging experience.
people who complain about the exp share at this point are just retards that just want easy (you)s
>>
>>30380840
It was a held item and any pokemon holding it would receive a portion of all experienced gained by other teammates.
It only applied to one pokemon.
>>
>>30380840

You gave it to one pokemon and only they received bonus experience.

It was an easy way to level up one pokemon left behind without worrying about overleveling others.

The new Exp. Share makes it more difficult to avoid overleveling, but SM did fix this problem quite a bit by reintroducing Gen V's experience system.
>>
>>30380869
>>30380857
Ahh yes, a Held Item to give to ONE Pokemon. Right! And the effect is the same with the new one.
>>
>>30380894
Yeah on the one pokemon.
I didn't use it every run but there was certainly times it came in handy. Also helped out if a pokemon's typing wasn't helpful for a stretch of the game and they fell behind.
I don't mind the new one, I just wish they had an option for the old one as well.
>>
>>30380894

No? The new one levels ALL your pokemon. Not just one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.