[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that LUSAMINE DID NOTHING WRONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: lusamine_by_hgsueun-dah4lie.jpg (139KB, 912x876px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine_by_hgsueun-dah4lie.jpg
139KB, 912x876px
And no, this is not out of some psycho-sexual satisfaction crap, as i am a homosexual man. I do not find Lusamine's tight ass or supple breasts attractive in the slightest.

I am here to remind you that she DID NOTHING WRONG. She is a representation of Phaedra, you filthy uneducated proles.

Her story is a tragic one, that of a woman driven mad and to do unspeakable acts by the love she bears. A tragedy that belies the horror of human nature and a mother's love.

See, just like Phaedra, Lusamine is a shining example of both the brightness and depravity within all of us. Her love for her husband was scorned and so she lashed out at the world.

It only took a small spark to set off the flame. In the beginning, Lusamine turned to knowledge to ease her pain. She was curious and that curiosity punished her. Here we can draw parallels to the works of medea.

It only took a small taste of curiosity for Nihelego's neurotoxins to affect and amplify her existing emotions. She was already on her destructive path well before the sun/moon storyline even takes place.

Lusamine is a story DESIGNED to stir your heartstrings and to warn you...this tragedy could be any one of us.

She truly did nothing wrong, her crime was being human.
>>
dude you're a literal faggot lmao
>>
>>30378132
Reminder that the protag and every other random who knew that Poke Pelago existed never told Lusamine that her husband was alive and consequently nearly caused the genocide of the human race firstly by negligence (failing to mention it) and secondly because they attempted to rescue Lusamine who didn't even wish to be rescued.

Mentioning Mohn is an almost zero effort task as the opportunity to communicate with Lusamine occurs multiple times.
>>
File: 9a2.png (485KB, 800x895px) Image search: [Google]
9a2.png
485KB, 800x895px
Of course, it goes deeper. I don't want to bore you with ramblings beyond your literary means, so i'll end it with this.

The tragedy will continue. The writers set Lusamine up SPECIFICALLY in this manner and her story will unfortunately only grow more tragic.

I think it's a superb addition to the story for what may be the darkest generation of pokemon yet.

See, on the surface they get to keep it a children's game, but for those that understand what's going on...it's quite horrifying.

Right down to the way sexual sadism she displays towards lillie...while it's horrible, you can't help but empathize with her.

And god knows what they have in store for her next. We can only draw parallels from ancient tragedies, as they were clear inspiration for the writers.

>>30378159
Dude you're a literal uneducated prole.

>>30378199
I agree, but also disagree.

Her insanity is too far gone at this point. Screencap my post. Bad things will continue to happen to her, for she is our tragedy.

And they never have happy endings.
>>
>>30378221
Holy shit op might be right, the 3 sons medea killed would be type:null

And then her actual son and daughter...who also have horrible fates awaiting.

holy shit gamefreak, this and the island guardians being evil is too much for me
>>
>>30378271
fuck, i just googled phaedra
dear god please don't make this get worse for lusamine
>>
File: 1477344324554.png (444KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
1477344324554.png
444KB, 800x482px
>>30378221
>>30378383
>Phaedra was married to Theseus
>Theseus was responsible for unification and a founder
Symbolic of Pelago.
>His was a journey of labours and subduing monstrous beasts
Or the UBs as well as the labour of building of the island/place for training.

>His ship was known as Theseus' Ship → Ship of Theseus Paradox
>...The ship wherein Theseus and the youth of Athens returned from Crete had thirty oars, and was preserved by the Athenians down even to the time of Demetrius Phalereus, for they took away the old planks as they decayed, putting in new and stronger timber in their places, in so much that this ship became a standing example among the philosophers, for the logical question of things that grow; one side holding that the ship remained the same, and the other contending that it was not the same...
If in entering the UB dimension has his atomic structure been replaced? Is he the same person without his memories? Do memories constitute the person?
>>
>>30378444
holy fucking shit AND TRIPS

oh my fucking god, lusamine really is phaedra and her husband is theseus
>>
>>30378491
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>30378444
Ok let me get this straight. If they really are drawing inspiration from a few key tragedies and merging them together, we might be able to piece together what's going to happen in the story to lusamine and lillie.

It fits so fucking perfectly though, i think you're really onto something here OP.

Poor fucking lusamine, you're so right man, she really did nothing other than being human.

This really is a tragedy, right down to how she treated lillie, despite regretting it deep down. An unfortunate series of events that lined up.

The question is what the fuck is going to happen next?
>>
>>30378551
I'm not OP but I think that OP's onto something.
>>
SCREENCAP THIS ENTIRE THREAD
>>
>>30378559
i'm so fucking curious now. it makes perfect sense to think of the story as a tragedy...but tragedies do always end badly as op said. so where are we gonna end up? whats happening next?

shit this might also tie into the multiple universe shit. pandoras box? opened something they can't close?
>>
>>30378596
>In a third version, Phaedra told Theseus and did not kill herself; Dionysus then sent a wild bull which terrified Hippolytus's horses.
>there are three versions of the story
>Pokemon Sun, Moon, Stars
>>
>>30378640
there's also the version with the sea creature (nihelego)

>In revenge, Phaedra wrote Theseus a letter that claimed Hippolytus had raped her. Theseus believed her and cursed Hippolytus with one of the three curses he had received from Poseidon.[1] As a result, Hippolytus's horses were frightened by a sea monster and dragged their rider to his death.

holy
fucking
shit
>>
Yeah whatever post Lumasines hairy puss puss
>>
>>30378569
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!
>>
>>30378718
>Sea
>it's difficult to breathe in ultra space
>>
>>30378132
Holy shit OP, this is awesome. I fucking love you.
And not just because I'm gay as well.
>>
It's a mix of greek and roman tragedy, alongside Lovecraft ideology.

This gen truly is the scariest when you get thinking about what inspired this shit.

>>30378596
Yes, something happened which we're not clear on yet that opened pandoras box in regards to ultra-space which ties into giratina's distortion world.
Also, fun fact...recognise a name between festival plaza and greek tragedy....

That's right, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophocles

OP is dead fucking on with how lusamine's story was inspired by tragedy and how it's only going to get worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 384x384px
How long will it be before he picks this up?
>>
>>30378827
He never picks up game specific theories. So, eternity.
>>
>>30378823
And right down to the name of the fucking pokemon that infected her.

Nihel-ego

Nihilism, Ego.

OP here, glad to see you lads are actually looking into it. It's VERY deep in the story, even acerola and mallow get a taste of the tragedy treatment.

It's just superb storytelling, children won't get it, most adults won't get it but if you are curious enough and intelligent enough it will click and you'll shit fucking bricks.

This is the first pokemon game to make me cry and feel genuine emotion for the characters. They've made a modern tragedy.
>>
>>30378827
He would never be as eloquent as OP, he would go
"HEY GUYS LUSANIME WASN'T THE VILLAIN IT WAS THE EVIL POKÉMON NIHILEGO WHO BRAINWASHED HER INTO BEING EVIL!!!!!!!11"
>>
>Her love for her husband was scorned and so she lashed out at the world
See, this is where she could have prevented all these tragedies by letting go and move on.
Lusamine did everything starting from this point onwards.
>>
File: 136.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>30378823
>OP is dead fucking on with how lusamine's story was inspired by tragedy and how it's only going to get worse.
TFW Pokémon Stars is a sequel wherein Lusamine returns to Alola and tries to be a good guy, but ultimately ends up as the bad guy yet again despite never wanting to be bad to begin with. And this time she can't be cured.
>>
>>30378132
So someone at Gamefreak likes mythology?

Tell them how Gladion and Lillie should have been an Orestes and Electra parallel instead
>>
>>30378886
The point of the OP was that mistake was small and human and it grew out of proportion as the knowledge she seeks in the game brings her into some dangerous waters.
>>
>>30378827
until someone posts this on reddit
>>
>>30378926
Yo how bout u stfu
>>
File: BQS84yF.jpg (215KB, 1065x750px) Image search: [Google]
BQS84yF.jpg
215KB, 1065x750px
>>30378132
First of all, sincere props for this thread. This is actually really fascinating. But:

>It only took a small taste of curiosity for Nihelego's neurotoxins to affect and amplify her existing emotions. She was already on her destructive path well before the sun/moon storyline even takes place.

I'm pretty sure that pushes her clear out of "dindu nuffin" territory. Yes it sucks to be Lusamine and on a certain level she deserves sympathy. But you said it yourself, even without the toxins she was hateful and cruel.

Guzma was exposed to the same toxins and the most the happened was him pissing himself in fear.
>>
>>30378870
That's the beauty of what OP's saying. It was not even the pokemon that made her do it, despite how the game implies that.

It's a lot fucking DEEPER than that. The human emotions at her core is what's responsible, see below.

>>30378886
No, that's the entire point of tragedies. They can be averted, but they don't because of human emotions.

You're thinking of it logically, if gamefreak set out to make this entire thing a modern day tragedy they hit the nail right on the fucking head.

>>30378894
lusamine's going to get something nasty happen to her in the story and most likely lillie and gladion too.

Tragedies don't end well.

>>30378928
Yea, there are also 3 null right? Medea murdered 3 of her children in some versions, the guy talking about the null theory might be right
>>
>>30378827
When the twat realizes it might get him some views on his dying channel.
>>
>>30378827
The moment he stops riding Scott Cawthon's cock.
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>theory actually makes sense
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>30378947
My point was that her crime was being human. She is a flawed person and she even recognizes that towards the end.

Alas i fear with GF setting this up as a modern day tragedy she will have realized too late.

My title was just to clickbait people into actually reading what i had to say, because there's a lot of truth to this.

It might also let us figure out what's happening next regarding the pandora's box that's been opened or what event triggered it.

Remember, ultra wormholes were opening up all over the place. Lusamine cannot have been the only one exposed to toxins...
>>
>>30378990
SCREENCAP RIGHT NOW SO THAT FAG DOES NOT TRY AND STEAL CREDIT FOR OP'S THEORY

This is seriously brilliant man and thank you for sharing, i got to learn more about greek tragedy today and it's pretty cool.

Anyone have any more info on what's going on with this guy BTW?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophocles

He's both the greek philosopher who wrote tragedies AND is named ingame in festival plaza.
>>
>>30378928
>The point of the OP was that mistake was small
Still it was a mistake. Which in point, she did something wrong.
Checkmate, OP.
>>
File: 1480365671548.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480365671548.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>30379038
DELET
>>
>>30379038
OP admitted his title was clickbait so we would just have a read, as for his phrase here he's actually referring to Shakespeare with this quote

>her crime was being human.

It's pretty fucking bang on when you think about it too, hell the game is even referencing Sophocles.
>>
>i am a homosexual man.
>>30378132

Thank God SHIT posters are sleep.
>>
>>30378992
I understand your point, it's just child abuse is also an actual literal crime and she wasn't even under the effects of Nihilego for most of it. Tragedy may influence our actions but it doesn't excuse us from the consequences.

I do like a lot of what you've brought with this thread. But Lusamine is a textbook abuser and that's a major point of context for both her character and SM's story.
>>
>>30379128
>the game is even referencing Sophocles.
only the english localization
>>
>>30379151
>We'll never know if OP truly is homosexual or not
>>
>>30378132
>i am a homosexual man
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30379159
It truly is a tragedy though. Lusamine is an abuser because she was abused. There's so many angles to this, i can't believe this is a fucking pokemon game.

I cannot think of another pokemon game with more depth to the story than this, i mean it's been dark before in pokedex entries and small little things...but this is a full blown tragedy.

>>30379176
but why.

i also googled the guy and how the fuck did he live to be 90 IRL

can anyone answer that? this is before modern medicine, how the fuck did he live to be so long
>>
>>30378732
Kill yourself virgin faggot
>>
>>30379218
>Lusamine is an abuser because she was abused
Hang on, how? Is there something I missed in the game? I know she lost her husband, but that's not abuse, that's tragedy.
>>
>>30379273
Lusamine's father played head games with her in the same way she does with lillie and gladion.
>>
>>30379296
Where is that stated?
>>
Sophocles influenced the development of the drama, most importantly by adding a third actor, thereby reducing the importance of the chorus in the presentation of the plot.
>>
Sophocles: Another account suggests he choked while eating grapes at the Anthesteria festival in Athens.
>>
>>30379333
THE PLAYER

IS THE THIRD ACTOR

remember how the story's not told from the perspective of the player entirely?

it's almost like it's lillie's story?
>>
>>30379296
That doesn't excuse her from perpetuating the cycle. My Dad was beaten growig up but he never laid a finger on me or my brother. Lusamine, meanwhile, is so much like a friend's mother (who nearly killed my friend on at least one occasion) that we both independently and immediately thought of the crazy mom when we met Lusamine.
>>
>>30379356
That's why I quoted it yeah
>>
>>30379355
Lusamine was not present at the celebration when you became the first champ
Lillie tlls you she wanted to be there
It all comes together
>>
>>30379296
>LusaDad played head games with Lusamine
?????
>>
>>30378221
You are so cool...
>>
>>30379559
Tumblr headcanon
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.