[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sun&moon rated battles help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: error.jpg (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
87KB, 768x1024px
i have used all of these mons individually except the tapu bulu on ranked battles, they are all genned (i know i messed up on the level of the tapu bulu) but have all come through the gts
no matter how i move them around it wont let any of them in ranked battles even though it did earlier, i cannot find anyone else with this problem or any help, hoping that vp can give me some advice
>>
>>30375234
Maybe you are violating item clause or you are trying to bring mega pinsir in a vgc17 match which is banned, I didn't even know they could check if pokemons are legit or not.
>>
>>30375410
when you violate item clause it gives you like a red exclamation point by each mon and lets you know that that's what's up, also the pinsir is mega but its singles
also i have tried sending the team in without the pinsir and it still isnt working
>>
>>30375234
isnt pinsir just straight up banned from vgc 17 rules? can you get it in SM normally?
>>
>>30375867
yeah you can catch it in the lush jungle and in poni grove, and its mega stone is in the battle tree store and i received it over gts
>>
bumping this, i cant be the only person experiencing this problem, all of my mons are legal this is just bizarre
>>
Check the pokemons OT, their place where they were caught, and checj that they all have legit abilities and moves, some egg moves are not legit. If nothing works, try to get into a battle removing 1 pokemon at a time to see the one that breaks everything, and if that doesn't work too try to access with a completely different team to see if the problem lies on your pokemons or your trainer for some reasons
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.