[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blind Sun Nuzlocke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 94095348534.jpg (34KB, 339x351px) Image search: [Google]
94095348534.jpg
34KB, 339x351px
I wiped out on Totem Lurantis.
>>
>>30371247
That's a nice drawing.
>>
Lurantis kicked my ass too.
Crazy ass plant
>>
>>30371321
same rules or no? because if you had items and it still did, i'd feel a little better
>>
>>30371247
I pwned Lurantis because the cunt didn't get her precious Castform and instead got that useless bird LMAO
>>
>>30371716
woops, forgot to mention i didn't use items in my nuzlocke. but yeah, that was my rule.
>>
What pokemon did you have for it?
>>
>>30371728
the bird whose Supersonic has --% accuracy and a confusion hit chance of 90%? oh i got that too, still kicked my ass in addition to castform jank.
>>
>>30371760
I hit through the confusion to two shot the Lurantis with grimer. get good kid
>>
>>30371743
Alolan Grimer @ Expert Belt
Level 26
- Bite
- Poison Fang
- Rock Tomb
- Minimize

Dartrix @ Sharp Beak
Level 26
- Razor Leaf
- Pluck
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Alakazam @ Scope Lens
Level 24
- Psybeam
- Charge Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Disable

Gyarados @ Normalium Z
Level 24
- Bite
- Splash
- Thunder Wave
- Tackle

Psyduck @ Bright Powder
Level 25
- Scald
- Confusion
- HP Ground
- Disable

Mudbray @ Fightinium Z
Level 25
- Bulldoze
- High Horsepower
- Rock Tomb
- Double Kick

Yeah yeah, not the best team. I should have swapped out Psyduck and Mudbray for grass-friendly pokemon, but I didn't expect it to be like this.
>>
I alwais read people here talking about Alomola with wishi and Cast with lura, but i didnt see them, i was the only one than killed the totem and then go for the support?
>>
File: 1477794879632.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477794879632.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>30371830

>rng = skill

?????
>>
>>30371247
I will always stay mad when my sister's L31 Rowlet quick claw plucked Lurantis and she finished the rest off with her L15 shitmons.
>>
>>30372008
get mad
>>
>>30371247
I feel like I dodged a bullet on the Lurantis totem during my Nuzlocke run. Luckily I had a Salandit and a two birbs to pick up and make sure I did not lose the Nuzlocke right then and there, but I lost nobody to it. It called a Castform, but it kept using Synthesis on itself, despite only taking damage from the poison. Also getting the confuse ray off on it from my Misdreavous did help a bit at the beginning of the fight.
>>
>>30373017
The only time I ended up losing a pokemon was during the fight against a trainer with a Mareanie (Salazzle) and during the second fight with Lusamine's uber Lilligant (Misdreavous)
>>
>>30373068
What hurts the most is that I came across a Shiny pokemon and had to put it down. Good side is that I ended up with PokeRus during the Post Game while I was EV Training a Riolu
>>
File: received_1369259466435979.jpg (45KB, 1262x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1369259466435979.jpg
45KB, 1262x720px
>>30372008
>he wasn't skilled enough to bend RNG to his will
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.