[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0684.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I know this is tiny but like come on, people are still saying there will be no DP remakes. GF did a lot of coding for the sinnoh remake and this happens to be one of them.
>>
>>30368785
No
>>
>>30368785
you will be able to go to sinnoh in stars makr my works
>>
>>30368785
Yes
>>
Safari Balls haven't been used since gen 4, there's no reason to change the description of an item that only exists in the game for compatibility.
>>
>>30368785
You know they have to add it in because people port over Pokemon from Sinnoh that have these balls right? It's the same reason you can get the cherish ball in every game since gen 4.
>>
Sadly OP they've had that description in every game since DPPt.
>>
>>30368785
Nah. There's unused items pretty much everywhere in these games. Every single key item since DP is still in the code of ORAS.
>>
>>30368984
Literally why?
>>
>>30369031
GF being lazy as usual.
>>
>>30368872
You can't actually obtain Safari Balls for use in any game past gen 4, though. Even if you transfer up a Pokemon kept inside that ball type, you can't view the ball's description.

OP is wrong, though; that placeholder text has said "Great Marsh" in both gen 5 and 6.
>>
fucking denialfags when will you learn?
SINNOH CONFIRMED INDEED
>>
File: safaridescrips.png (8KB, 696x70px) Image search: [Google]
safaridescrips.png
8KB, 696x70px
>>30368785
oh yeah I loved the sinnoh remakes we got in gen 5 and gen 6. can't wait to have a third remake!
>>
OP here, they actually changed the discription a little in XY. But yes it's been basically the same since diamond and pearl. Hopefully we get the remakes
>>
>>30368866
>>30368953
>>30368984
>>30369109
>>30369177
>>30369197
sinnohfags btfo as usual. nothing to see here move along everyone
>>
>>30369177
they were planning on remaking Sinnoh in gen 6
>>
>>30368785
nice cheats there brah
>>
But what about Honey Gather? Cutiefly is the first new mon since Gen 4 who has this ability.
>>
File: EB9.jpg (48KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
EB9.jpg
48KB, 500x431px
We really do not need sinnoh remakes right now

But i kinda want them i have an infernape with a shit ton of ribbons from diamond, he is one of my oldest pokemon and has been with me trough all the regions except for hoenn because i skipped oras,

if gen 4 remakes get announced then i think ill get ORAS so he can have one last adventure in hoenn and Alola before finally coming back home

Sinnoh is comfy as hell and i miss gym battles already but i think the map of this region is just to much too handle for the style of this gen, i fear that it would run like shit and get stuff removed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.