[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /vp/'s opinion of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

So what's /vp/'s opinion of this?
>>
xD is good
>>
>>30368541
This was amazing back in Gen 4. Only reliable way to battle people randomly online.

Really had good times with this game.
>>
>>30368541
It's shit. They still didn't update the shit stadium models.
>>
It's okay, but not great.
>>
I wish there was some sort of resource where I can see all the fantastic animations in this game. All I see here is the Honchkrow and Sableye gif, and I need more.
>>
>>30368541
The AI uses some great sets and strategy especially in doubles. Figures coming from the guys who made the Final Battle in Colosseum
>>
It's actually a pretty good game. I love the Trainer Customization, the animation, the music, and even the Announcer!

But a lot of people hated the game...
>>
>>30368642

I bought this game for my wii without a DP cartridge to go with it.

bad idea.
>>
File: Capture.png (105KB, 791x671px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
105KB, 791x671px
has objectively the hardest NPC battle in the entire series
>>
>>30368665
Is this what the kids on WiFi think they are like
>>
>>30368541
Better customization than SM
>>
>>30368658
I don't really remember much about this game, how much of a bad idea would this be?
>>
Soaked by Surf!
>>
>>30368665

TIL my 9 year old cousin is the hardest NPC in the series.
>>
>>30368841
lies
>>
>>30368541
if it had mini games and a gym leader castle it would be a well loved game that is still talked about today.

Very underrated OST, one of my favorites of Pokemon Spin offs.

Great Graphics, cool customization (even age customization), fun modes albeit some are kinda stupid and pointless (like the Round Robin one), The leaders of the Colosseums had a decent amount of personality to them, and last but not least the fucking announcer is amazing, I really hope they bring them back.

>>30368922
Deluged by hydro cannon!
>>
>>30369165
oh and for an over all how I felt, it just left too much to be desired and felt like it missed out on some great opportunities on going from good to great, which is kinda how I feel about SM/SuMo
>>
>>30368541
Amazing for battling with friends back in gen 4 but doesn't stand on it's own like other console pokemon games
>>
Fuck I forgot how great this announcer was.
>>
>>30368916
If you didn't know that you could create custom sets with Gateway Colosseum via the Trade system (which it doesn't advertise at all), you are gonna have an awful time.
>>
File: RPBE01-42.png (668KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RPBE01-42.png
668KB, 1280x720px
>>30369153
Come back when you can have a poke ball painted on your face.
>>
>>30369345
Yeah, it is a lost more bare bones than other console games.
It feels more like an add-on than anything else.
In fact, once you clear the game and unlock the full set of stadium gimmicks and start earning points to spend of items you can transfer to your game, you notice it's a lot like a battle frontier.
Which of course makes it feel more redundant because Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver have their own Battle Frontier.
>>
>>30369714
M'lady
>>
They should have made a sequel.
>>
Has pants for male trainer customization.
>>
>>30368541
Fucking God tier music

The environments were neat and it had match making

But it was meh at best.
>>
File: 141443_original.jpg (366KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
141443_original.jpg
366KB, 508x600px
It lacks in content, but it makes it up with the great stadium designs, good model work for the newer pokemon, and having the most dynamic battles in the franchise. It's a pretty game to look at, and it has a good soundtrack to boot.
>>
>>30368541
I liked the announcer
>>
>>30371951
>RRRRRRIPPED BY ROAR OF TIME
>Is it just me, or is it a little chilly in here?
>Woah! Giant Pokemon sure this this Colosseum look tiny!
>>
File: d4486.jpg (143KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
d4486.jpg
143KB, 1280x1556px
>>30368665
>scarfed water spout kyogre
>soul dew latios
what the fuck
>>
>>30369714
I'll give you the body type options. I would prefer to be a big buff guy rather than a kid, but SM has more options overall for clothes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.