[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what is his relationship with Solgaleo and Lunala?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: necrozma_by_alexalan-daorel3.png (83KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma_by_alexalan-daorel3.png
83KB, 800x719px
So, what is his relationship with Solgaleo and Lunala?
>>
>>30361291
Third wheel
>>
He's a zombie cosmog
>>
We don't know yet
>>
He was confirmed to be a cosmog test subject from another dimension that escaped into the game's dimension.
>>
File: 1479008655414.jpg (194KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
1479008655414.jpg
194KB, 625x790px
>>30361325
>>
>>30361388
>source not found
>>
>>30361291
he looks like he fucks their faces in his spare time. This motherfucker looks scary, that much is sure
>>
>>30361291
>Another fucking pure Psychic-legendary (Not even Rock/Psychic, come on)
>Looks like a rejected Golisopod model
They'd better have some good shit lined up for this thing in the future.
>>
It was a black Star Dragon Ultra Beast (Dragon Psychic) but something happened and it was trapped underground in Alola, where it was dormant for many years, which fucked up his body and causes it to have pain all the time (see his animation in battle).

In the next games it will get its true form back.
>>
>>30361405
kek
>>
There are several Cosmog or Cosmog evos.
1. The box legend, which emerged from a wormhole and fought the Tapu to a standstill and gave them more power
2. The opposite box legend who was summoned by the box legend to create...
3. A Cosmog that was given to the royal family
4. Nebby, which was discovered by Mohn
5. The opposite box legend you encounter in the other world
6. The Cosmog you obtain from the unity of Nebby and #5

I'm guessing Necrozma is #3, that was used to open more portals like what Lusamine did, and what emerged was a Guzzlord that ate their entire kingdom, while Cosmoem evolved into Necrozma due to abuse.
>>
>>30361291
Nebbys third evo

Like a failed star or something
>>
File: X Y Sun Moon Stars.png (458KB, 1848x916px) Image search: [Google]
X Y Sun Moon Stars.png
458KB, 1848x916px
My chart, one prior to beating the game and one after beating the main game, but not doing the Ultra Beast sidequest yet.
>>
>muh third Cosmog evo!
>muh dead Cosmog!
>>
He is the evolved form of Lillie's bag.
>>
>>30362446
Added to the comp.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.