[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serena was the only good Gen VI character.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1478206825831.png (445KB, 2136x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478206825831.png
445KB, 2136x800px
Serena was the only good Gen VI character.
>>
>>30361172
That's not Emma.
>>
>>30361172
no
>>
>>30361240
>>30361313
buncha slack-jawed faggots around here
>>
she looks fucking great. Personality is akin to ceramic.
>>
Did you screencap your own post or something? Anybody who played the game knows that wasn't what her dialogue sounded like, and it's tough to not considering how sterile most of the dialogue is.
>>
She was a good character in the anime, in the game is not much better than the other 3 fuckers.
>>
>>30361380
>>30361401
Characterization means literally nothing in Gen VI so we're good to go desu.

>>30361389
>screencapped post from 2013
>>
>>30361401
They ruined Serena in the anime.
>>
>>30361533
how? (compared to the game)
>>
File: shauna and serena.jpg (54KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
shauna and serena.jpg
54KB, 576x720px
excuse me
>>
>>30361737
gay
>>
>>30361401
She was a fucking garbage non-character in the anime, stop thinking she was good because she wanted Ash's dick

Shipping fags need to fuck off but sadly after SM they won't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.