[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WONDERTRADE GENERAL!!: Don't Give Me Your Shit Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
No wondertrading thread? let's change that. ( :') )

The main purpose of this thread is to make wondertrade great again, by giving breed rejects, etc.

>The only rules here are don't trade early accessible mons **unless it's rejects of your breeding, or, if it's a shiny you don't care for.**

Me, personally, I'll be sending a box of adamant wimpods with egg moves out.
>>
hi /vp/ XD
>>
>>30363231
Haaaiii desu desu desu
>>
Hope I score of those wimpods!
>>
i'm giving away an oriciorio and a few machokes
make pokemon swole again
>>
File: WTmereanie.jpg (170KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
WTmereanie.jpg
170KB, 2048x1536px
>>30361132
Nice. Maybe I got one of your Wimpods?

I was sending out the leftovers from my earlier Mereanie breeding efforts - pic related is what I received. I've since evolved the Litten, Rowlet and Fomantis
>>
I'm tempted to inject an entire box of level 100 shiny 0/0/0/0/0/0 Japanese dittos and throw them into WT.
Should I do it, anons?
>>
>>30365045
Even better, send them to people who put up Ledyba.
>>
if i immediately sent the shitmons back into the wonder trade after wonder trade gives them to me, am i a bad person
>>
>>30365126
>taking over ledybot
But anon, I want to fuck with kids, not /vp/.
>>
>>30365149
No, you're doing the world a favor. I've already sent 3 boxes full of injected 0/0/0/0/0/0 Celesteelas.
2 full boxes left. :)
>>
>>30365245
shits deserve it, i've been handing out trade evolutions all night
>>
>>30365045
I love getting free Destiny Knots from those, and then getting cool Pokémon from the GTS from people who ask for Dittos over 100. You're doing more good than bad lol
>>
just got a mimikyu
fuck yeah
>>
I sent out 32 Exeggutor perfect stats and shiny all named LongNeck

Got only garbage in return

Currently sending out 6 perfect Cosmog named Nebby.

If i only get shit im spamming 0/0/0/0/0/0 Machokes
>>
>>30367060
>sent trash
>got trash
I don't see the problem
>>
Sending out mostly 5IVed Adamant Wimpods with Aqua Jet from all the breeding. Silently hoping for a Mareanie with Regenerator but always happy with new dex data.
>>
Got an impish Marenie Regenerator, dunno about IVs, but hatch date is 12/30/16, seems pretty legit to me
>>
What's the point of a wonder trade thread?
Just do GTS giveaways if you want to share pokes with anons.
>>
>>30367060
where do you even find cosmogs to catch
>>
>>30367060
Anon, be a godsend and steal all the UBs/Legendaries from the GTS
>>
>yfw Jap sends you a grabage non-Jap Pokemon
Go release it if you don't want it, assholes.
>>
>>30368152
You get 1 extra cosmog per game in ruins of sunne or moone through a portal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRLESOKcaFY
>>
>>30368539
thanks for the heads up. usually finding the new ones is horseshit because the new pokemon have low ass spawn rates
>>
I'm putting in Cyndaquils.
>>
im sending in Rowlets for Wonder Trade
>>
sending out some deinos
>>
>>30368940
I certainly hope to get one! I haven't gotten one yet!
>>
>>30369581
good luck
>>
>>30367060
I was sending Lure ball totodile with EMs and got grubin, ledybas and abras, fuck it ended up sending shiny 0IVs dittos w/o Destiny knot
>>
>>30369701
Haha I think my friend got one. He said it was nicknamed 6iv and that he was gonna use it for all his breeding.
>>
>>30369750
Mine were cloned from a Japanese one so the name is in Japanese, I also put some legit ones (6IVs) in GTS for Solgaleo and Sun UB's and they were traded in no time, getting closer to fill my dex, then working in living dex
>>
>>30369848
Aww darn. Well, I hope this monster that he has fucks him over. He shouldn't be allowed to just have that.
>>
Sending out Timid Porygons and Modest Pichus
>>
>someone wonder traded away a snorunt
joke's on them, ice types are my favorite
>>
>>30369963
Mmm modest
>>
>>30369974
Someone wonder trade me a shiny dragonair and my life will be complete
>>
To whomever just wondertraded me a Kartana, I love you.
>>
>>30368940
update, now sending Rowets with Superstore names. (Walmart, Target, Price Chopper, Kroger)
>>
>>30370031
I think I love you haha
>>
>>30370031

idk why i laughed
>>
I missed the guy doing Machamp and Golem earlier. On the plus side, I have my german female shiny Popplio, so there's that!
>>
>>30370031
i sent a few gumshoos named DonaldJTrump
>>
I got a karp.
>>
>>30370072

leddit strikes again
>>
when do I get this in Sun and Moon.
I just got to the second Island, Akala.
>>
Did anyone ever receive a houndour name redrocket?
>>
>>30370105
kek
>>
>>30370105
upvoted :^)
>>
>jap roselia

something i dont have is always nice
>>
Whoever sent a vulpix, thanks!
>>
Caterpie named butternutter. I don't think i can send it back.
>>
>>30370248
was it someone named pittykitty?
>>
Slowpoke named steve

ok
>>
>>30370314
OT is alex.
>>
whoever sent a beldum, thanks bro
someone send a vulpix plz
>>
I'm gonna send out some early Mimikyu breeding rejects. I mean like really early, probably 3 IVs at most.
>>
If you want to have a good chuckle, send out shiny 0/0/0/0/0/0 lvl 1 onix with a metal coat attached and 4 egg moves.

Steelix learns 7 moves upon evolving at level 1 :^)
>>
>>30370384
Heh...
>>
File: wtf.jpg (11KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
11KB, 233x250px
>>30370384
>send out shiny 0/0/0/0/0/0
how do u know what the IVs are?
>>
>>30370402
Hack
>>
>>30370402
you just inject a box and have at it
>>
>>30370447
doesn't hacking fuck up your game?
i fucked around with hacks in diamond and pearl
>>
>>30370525

oh my sweet summer child
>>
I know this is a stretch but does anyone have any shinies they'd be willing to part with?
>>
>>30370525
you're adorable.

No, you can hack identical bytes into sun and moon. You can change any attribute you can imagine.

You can even use a bot to trade every ledbya uploaded to GTS for a level 100 ditto you have an infinite supply of

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ledyba_Bot
>>
>>30370525
ONLY IF YOU DELETE THE GAME'S SYSTEM 32 FOLDER.
>>
I can still remember the good old days back in 2014 where we usually coordinate with breeders from 2ch and wonder trade boxes and boxes of breeding rejects as well as good ones too
>>
File: angerey.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
angerey.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>30370593
>>30370539
>>30370595
back in my day you had to have a gameshark
whippersnappers
>>
>>30367060
better yet, send out level 100 0/0/0/0/0/0 cosmogs with a neutral nature.

>cant level up
>cant evolve
>stuck with PEW
>>
>>30370657
today you can download S&M (and every single digital game offered in any market) for free from the eshop if you have a hacked 3ds :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7bx9PmKeg
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.