[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza is fucking trash. That is all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1325235.jpg (22KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1325235.jpg
22KB, 300x279px
Festival Plaza is fucking trash. That is all.
>>
I just wish it wasn't the hub for all online options. I just want to wondertrade quickly!
>>
>>30359103

They perfected it with Gen6 and then threw it all away for this.
>>
>>30359270
XY had a shit region with a shit main story and no challenge at all, but hey at least it had a great online system.
GF then makes a better region with a better main story and brings back some of the challenge, but then they make the online system the shittiest they could.

You can't win with these idiots.
>>
>>30359236
Same.

I also wish to wondertrade my bulbasaurs to make people happy. Even fucking breeding them in Alola doesn't make them able to trade.
>>
>>30359312
>online is bad because it's detecting my hacks

lmao
>>
>>30359270
It's because SM is designed with the Switch in mind.

The PSS would be unusable on the switch
>>
>>30359103
>Armond White
So you're saying Festival Plaza is good?
>>
>>30359679
I said I bred them after the '''hacks''' didn't pass, you fucking retard.
>>
>>30359103
Okay
>>
>>30359976
You have an unobtainable Pokemon, there is no legal method of obtaining that Pokemon, there's only hacking.

So yes the system is preventing your blatant, illegal hacks from passing through. Bank Pokemon are unobtainable and thus illegal until the update, what is hard to get about this? And I'm the retard?
>>
Joining missions in Festival Plaza is absolute rubbish. If you don't join in the first few minutes you can, the game takes it that you are AFK and stops offering you open missions. And it doesn't offer you any nore no matter what you do. God I hate the mission joining server. Also.
> Putting important facilities behind both version locked and random encounter walls.
>>
gf dropped the ball with this festival shit
>>
Why did they have to put being able to dye my clothes the colour I want behind massive paywalls and sheer luck?
>>
Quite honestly the stupidest fucking feature in the series, even worse than dream world. The ui is shit, the functionality is shit, the music is shit, festival plaza is just shit.
>>
Armond White is so based.
>>
>>30359103
>worse facility functionality than join avenue
>worse online functionality than XY

literally the worst possible thing they could have done with internet. Every time I want to check GTS I have to reconnect to the internet.
>>
I like how they made it extremely convoluted and unintuitive to even play with your friends online.
>>
>>30359718
>Pokémon stars is real

When will this meme end?
>>
I can't believe the most frustrating time I've had in a Pokemon game is trying to get dark red fucking dye.
The 5% encounter rates have nothing on this shit.
>>
>>30359718
why not improve a feature instead of doing this gimmicky trash?
>>
>>30360162
>You have an unobtainable Pokemon, there is no legal method of obtaining that Pokemon, there's only hacking.
What do you mean? Can't you transfer Pokémons from the previous games?
>>
>>30365981
Not until January
>>
>>30365981
Not currently, only somewhere in January will the PokeBank update be made available.

At that point Pokemon from previous gens will be legal. Until then, they are illegal and the hack checks will block them.
>>
>>30366195
>>30366197
Oh, I didn't know. Why though?
>>
>>30366246
Because Pokebank needs to be updated to support Sun/Moon as well as its changes.

There is no direct game transfer from Gen 6 to Gen 7.
>>
>>30363062
when it's not reported by the same people who leaked the switch concept months in advanc-

Oh wait.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.