[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once again they barely served any purpose and could've easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1473350168703.png (440KB, 700x835px) Image search: [Google]
1473350168703.png
440KB, 700x835px
Once again they barely served any purpose and could've easily been replaced.
>>
There's no way they aren't fucking.
She's always discovering new ways to engulf that thick length he has with her body.
>>
Yeah but why not have them? They're fun dudes. It's not their fault they come from a bad game.
>>
>>30356310
Their role makes sense though. They would be Zygarde experts.

A better question is why the fuck is Zygarde in Alola at all
>>
>>30356627
Can you, for one moment, not be a desperate fucking nerd?
>>
>>30356310
I like having some continuity in the games though. The real shame is never seeing any protagonists outside of red
>>
I have an extremely important question about these two:

CAN I FUCKING GET THEIR SHADES SOMEHOW
>>
>>30356310
On an unrelated note, I wish the Masked Heroes pitched in to fight the UBs.

>Nihilego is with you and Lusamine
>UB on Mele Mele
>UB on Akala
>UB on Ula Ula (Guzzlord so Nanu can fight it)
>UB on Poni
>UB vs Red Masked Hero
>UB vs Blue Masked Hero

to have all 7
>>
>>30356627
>Leave it to me, I who am always supporting Dexio!
>I'm sorry...Maybe I can't fight well in Multi Battles without Dexio.
>I'm glad I could show off the results of my training with Sina.
Of course they are.
>>
>>30356764
yes actually
you can dress up as them completely
>>
>>30356705
The only reason why Zygarde is in Alola is because people would bitch too much about Complete Zygarde being anime only.

Like I have a strong feeling they had a Pokemon Z in mind and were going to incorporate it with that game (which would make SENSE, considering its relation to Xerneas and Yveltal and all), but now it's just like "well now what the fuck do we do".

Plus these two also introduce the player to Mega Evolution, which is another thing that people would bitch at if it didn't return. Really, their entire existence and Zygarde are just remnants of Gen VI that you could tell they REALLY don't wanna care about or bring back but if they weren't then they would never, ever, ever hear the end of it. Probably.
>>
>>30356310
is there a way to get his glasses
>>
>>30356911
>those are glasses
o-oh...
>>
>>30356310
just like grimsley and corless
>>
But Sina is a cute, so it's allowed.
>>
File: IMG_20161130_090346282.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161130_090346282.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
I got the chill blue shades somewhere late in the game
>>
>>30356978
What, did you think they were giant ridiculous pupil-less anime eyes?
>>
Best it was them if they serve no purpose, right? It'd be a waste to have Sycamore show up for 5 seconds and go "hey there are these things called Megas k bye"
>>
>>30356310
uh, but they're cute.
>>
>>30356764
Their clothes is literally the clothing you can buy in Alola (as they supposedly did) with the exception of exeggutor shirt you have anyway somehow (i didn't buy it but i have it)
>>
>>30356749

I get a good laugh when people that ask this forget which website they're on
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.