[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why bad organizations in the series are so stupid? I mean, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why bad organizations in the series are so stupid?
I mean, why the fuck a leader like Giovanni have LV 40- Pokémon with him when there are trainers (like an 11yo boy) who have stronger pokémon than him and could put an end to his plans?
I know the game don't have to be too hard, but it's ridiculous when you think someone wants to fuck everybody in the world and rule it, but contract grunts with LV 15 Pokémon to battle for him.
>>
Why don't any of them just offer to hire us.

Ditch the evil obviously convoluted stuff and offer to pay the protagonist to fight for you.

Take over the world the traditional way
>>
>>30355988
"Levels" are just a gameplay construct and are not canon. When the player beats a bad guy it's because of their determination and love for pokemen
>>
>>30357823
Where does "canon" come from?

If you're talking about the anime, sure. But I'm pretty sure canon is game based, and levels are simply a reflection of battle skill and training.
>>
>>30357750
That's Giovanni's plan in Pokemon Special, actually. The Elite Four also tried that with Red before they reformed after the Yellow Arc.
>>
>>30357975
>and levels are simply a reflection of battle skill and training.

And grunts do not possess battle skill or training initiative. That's why they're grunts and not trainers. They want money and material power, they're not interested in putting in the time and effort to raise their pokemon.
>>
Is there any chance that you're playing a video game
>>
>>30357975
no u fucking wannabe weaboo. u think u know everything but u dont. manga has no lvls too. not cannon u fuckboi
>>
>>30357975
I mean levels are not an actual thing in the pokemon universe. When a grunt has "weak" pokemon gameplay wise, it doesn't mean they're actually weak in terms of the story. They're pokemon are low level to facilitate the needs of the gameplay.
>>
>>30358178
They're a thing in the games, are the games not the pokemon universe?

That's what I was asking before you guys seemed to get triggered. I was under the impression the games were the canon and the anime was a bastardized version of it

According to most of VP anyway

>>30358087
This anon makes a good point too, grunts are low level because they are just that; grunts with no ambition or training
>>
>>30358101
This is what I'm getting at you fucking idiot.

What is canon for pokemon?

The games, the anime, or the manga? It's rich that the manga elitist is calling others weaboos though
>>
File: 5195772_f520.jpg (41KB, 520x281px) Image search: [Google]
5195772_f520.jpg
41KB, 520x281px
>Team Rocket
Motivation: Exploit Pokémon for money, research and personal gain.
Leader: Giovanni
Fate: Giovanni ditched the project after they were demolished by the protag. Team Rocket refused to give up, but were ultimately weaker and pathetic compared to the golden days.

>Team Aqua & Team Magma
Motivation: Expand the Land(M)/Sea(A) in order for Humans(M)/Pokémon(A) to gain more space for expansion.
Leader: Maxie(M)/Archie(A)
Fate: Dabbles in what should not be fucked with and finds themselves WAY too involved with a threat they cannot beat on their own. After getting wrecked they decide to rebrand themselves in pursuit of something better.

>Team Galactic
Motivation: Reset the universe, create the perfect universe
Leader: Cyrus
Fate: Finally complete their plans, but get interrupted by Giratina who sees the opportunity to strike. Give up on their plans when not only the national police catch them, but Cyrus gives up on it.

These are the teams I know for sure, but I never really got the next ones.
>>
In Pokemon Special the team leader, admins and even some grunts are no pushovers at all. Archie was the main threat of the Emerald arc and all he used throughout the arc was a single Surskit.
>>
Why does every organization steal shitmons? I want an organization using pseudos and starters.
>>
>>30360518
well, at least SM had both evil teams using other mons other than the route 1 trash (of course outside of a few Skull grunts)
>>
>>30360037

>Team Plasma
Motivation: The release of all Pokemon from captivity, be it through peaceful or forceful means. Creating separate worlds for humans and Pokemon with Reshiram and Zekrom. Achieve monopoly on Pokemon in Unova under the pretense of liberation. Capture Reshiram and Zekrom to rule unopposed.
Leader: N Ghetsis
Fate: N's dragon is beaten by the protag's opposite dragon, and he admits defeat honorably. Ghetsis snaps over N ruining his entire plan, and reveals that his speeches on Pokemon freedom were all lies. He is then defeated by the protag and arrested, but escapes to lead his reformed Neo Team Plasma.
>>
Because levels are lie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.