[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best character from the Sun/Moon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Sun_Moon_Hala.png (57KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Sun_Moon_Hala.png
57KB, 200x280px
This is the best character from the Sun/Moon games
>>
Daddy.........
>>
File: 1477384976958.png (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477384976958.png
54KB, 480x360px
>>30355271
Great character. His concept is nice, and his personality was fun in game. I like how they added that his sheer rage at his son bailing out and the ensuing rampage is what lead to both him and Hau trying to be all smiley and happy all the time. Plus, his team is really fitting for him thematically.
>>
>>30355271
>>30356018
>>30356177
>He uses Crapbominable
>Fucking fat Brock with garlic hair
Shittier than Lillie and that's saying something.
>>
File: Nanu Concept Art.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nanu Concept Art.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>30355271
I wish the E4 were Hala, Nanu, Hapu, and some girl other than Olivia who's neither a trial captain nor Kahili..

Hapu had a cool intensity to her where her eyes get big plus it was cool that she was picked as kahuna right then after her journey across the islands.

Hala is like the wiseman of the islands who even gives you your starters and Nanu is an experienced cop who's seen some shit from Interpol.

They all have really great backgrounds and were rightly picked as kahunas. I feel like Olivia has the least background to put her on the level of the others.
>>
>>30356355
Nanu was offered to be an E4 member but he said "fuck that shit"
>>
>>30356431
Can't say it doesn't fit him
>>
>>30356355

>Nanu in the E4
>You get to his arena
>There's nobody
>Kukui appears and asks you to wait a second
>He starts calling someone on his phone
>Nanu arrives a few minutes later yelling on Kukui that he never accepted this shit
>>
>>30356431
Yeah I know, but the E4 just looks less scary than it could have been is what I mean. E4 is supposed to represent the strongest battlers barring the champ, and Hala, Nanu, and Hapu were the ones who really projected that kind of strength. I wouldn't have even minded if Dexio took the last slot in Sun while Sina took it in Moon, since they came across as strong too.

>>30356523
That would be the best shit.
>>
>>30356355
Its hard to care about things like joining the Elite Four after you've watched your waifu get eaten by Guzzlord.
>>
>>30355271
The way he chased the Tauros, what bubbly old man.
>>
>>30356569
And his sibling dying (assuming Acerola is in fact his niece)
>>
>>30355271
What I like about Hala is that in the face of a UB he just doesn't even flinch. Like it doesn't even phase him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.