[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any news on the SuMo bans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I got banned for using wonder trade like 3 times before release day. I didn't actually expect the servers to be working at the time, and because I was avoiding all news about the games, I didn't know people were being banned for using online early. This was my first time playing a game early and now it may prevent me from ever using the online features again. I know I deserve it for playing the games early and pirating them. But I still don't want this to ruin any future games I play.
I know there are other methods to get around the ban, but I don't want to lose my NNID.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody has been unbanned yet?
>>
I was unbanned. I just contacted Nintendo and told them that the reason I downloaded it illegally was because I have cancer and have to spend all my money on cancer medicine, and the reason I played early was because it was terminal and I don't know how much time I have left.
>>
>SuMo
You deserve that ban, fag.
>>
>>30355265
>SuMo
>get banned
Not a coincidence
>>
File: latest.png (86KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
86KB, 300x269px
Are we not supposed to use that?
Sorry I didn't know.
>>
>>30355265
Give them a reasonable excuse like cancer-kun there or say someone else used your NNID and you're very sorry but not actually guilty and that you've been a Nintendo fan 4ever and couldn't imagine not buying the actual game.

The long and the short of it is, there's a high chance an actual human will read your appeal so you have to plead your case accordingly.
>>
>>30355341
Your shit bait just gave me cancer, do you think I'll get un banned too?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.