[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream...involved Alola Pokémon getting Ultra Space forms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6897.jpg (57KB, 851x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6897.jpg
57KB, 851x474px
Weird dream...involved Alola Pokémon getting Ultra Space forms. Allow me to elaborate.

It was a trailer for Pokémon Stars. It began playing a remix of the wild Pokémon theme; this one had the instruments/soundfront from the Ultra Beast theme.

It showed a wormhole appearing over Route 3, and a few Pikpek flying out...these Pikpek looked different. They were Flying/Electric. They looked like a mix between Tailow and Pikpek, and had yellow as opposed to red.

They then showed one in Brooklet Hill; they showed a Bug/Poison Dewpider, which had a variation of Water Bubble called Poison Bubble; this was Corrosion and Huge Power for Poison moves. They then showed Wishiwashi, that was Water/Psychic...when they formed a school, it resembled a dolphin.

They then showed one at Lush Garden. They showed a massive Shiinotic that was Poison/Fairy. This thing had Corrosion and Effect Spore.

Then the trailer ended.

So, /vp/...autism or brilliant?
>>
>>30354001
Interesting way to give alola pokemon their own "alola form"
>>
>>30354001
Interesting concept. Too bad nintendo's never gonna do it.
>>
>>30354001
Like the Dewpider one.
>>
What would we even call these forms? Pikpek-US? UV-Pikpek?
>>
>So, /vp/...autism or brilliant?

>posting online about your dreams

autism
>>
I really like this idea 2bh
>>
>>30354001
Some idea i had

Minior, basically Ice/Fire in shell, and when Shields Down activates, it turns into Fire/Ice. Based on Sun/Moon
>>
>>30355632
Same
>>
OP here

Should mention; Pikpek had what looked like Celesteela's canon arms as a beak. That really looked off.
>>
>>30356379
...that sounds sick.
>>
>>30354001
this is neat
>>
>>30356379
Also, Dewpider looked a little more threatening.
>>
But imagine; Ultra Space Variant of Deoxys.
>>
How about we travel to polluted version of Alola where a bunch of mons adapted to poison and factories by becoming steel types and aquatic and volcanic mons became poison types. Poison predators gained the ability Corrosion for steel type hunting.
Brooklet Hill now is a toxic waste at day and beautiful cleansed water at night because of Surkskit and Dewpider rivary. Dewpider is Bug/Poison and pollutes the water at day so it can poison the mons wanting to drink it and Surskit is now Bug/Fairy and it catches a prey when they want to take a bath in the clean water.
The final boss of the evil team Progression is your character but evil

Everything ends with a nice environmental message about pollution and you return to your dimension
>>
File: 250px-628Braviary.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-628Braviary.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>30355504
Pikpek-US is already a Pokemon.
>>
>>30357451
Fuck outta here with that Ferngully shit
>>
>>30357483
Kek

But anyways...

Mudsdale, Ultra Space form, Ground/Fighting, is absolutely enormous, abuses Stamina and Assualt Vest
>>
>most of the Alolamons gets a Ultra Space form
>more regional Variants
>more megas introduced
>still nothing for Flygon
>>
>>30354001
Time to stop playing pokemon for a few days buddy.
>>
Mimikyu gets a Fairy/Poison variant that basically is slowly dissolving the sheet

Tortunator turns into a landmine, Steel/Fire

Crabominable gets nothing.
>>
>>30358123
>Crabominable gets nothing

Kek
>>
Boost, this concept is interesting.
>>
All Ultra Space adaptions should have 570 BST.
>>
Stars isn't going to happen. This is typical /vp/ retardation.
>>
>>30359569
But Anon, this thread isn't about "POKEMON STARZ IS COMING MY UNCLE WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO SAID SO LELZ ECKSDE" It's about a dream OP had.
>>
>>30359489
...570 BST sounds stupid
>>
Imagine the Starters getting Ultra Space forms
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.