[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Mission #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Global Mission 1.jpg (57KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
Global Mission 1.jpg
57KB, 600x260px
I guess this is a thing now.

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/daa0cde7-1e54-41d1-95de-19571cad0465

"Band together with your fellow Trainers in global missions, a new feature of the Pokémon Global Link. Global missions are limited-time events where everyone tries to meet a collective goal. If the goal is met, everyone who participated gets a global mission reward! Don't worry if the goal isn't reached—there will still be a global mission participation prize for everyone who chipped in.

The first global mission will be for Trainers to catch as many Pokémon as they can to reach the collective goal. If everyone combines their efforts to catch 100 million Pokémon between November 29 and December 13, 2016, each participant will receive 1,000 Festival Coins as a reward. If the goal isn’t met, Trainers who contributed will still receive a participation prize of 100 Festival Coins. To be sure that your Pokémon bounty gets included in the final count, be sure to use Game Sync by December 13.

Good luck in completing the first global mission, and remember to check back at the Pokémon Global Link for more global missions coming soon."
>>
>>30352818
100 million pokemon?

But 50% of the pokemon community was banned because they played online early

How will they hope to achieve 100million pokemon when kids don't even bother catching pokemon they don't want.

Not to mention I doubt hatching eggs will count as catching pokemon, which is what everyone is doing now.

wtf nintendo
>>
>>30352868
>But 50% of the pokemon community was banned because they played online early
[citation needed]

I doubt even 50% of the people who play Pokemon knew it was available, and of them, I doubt 100% of them were retarded enough to play online.
>>
File: 1458269205638.jpg (14KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1458269205638.jpg
14KB, 195x195px
Only 1000 FC? I can easily get that in a few days.
>>
File: 1448466708879.jpg (16KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448466708879.jpg
16KB, 296x400px
>>30352868
>50% of the pokemon community was banned because they played online early
>>
>>30353630
You can get that in a few hours, anon
>>
>30352868
not even worth my (You)!
>>
Can I even use global link with a pirated copy?

I mean, I can use all of the other GTS features fine.
>>
>>30352868
>50%
How much of an idiot must you be to even believe that ?
>>
>>30352868
>50%
Faggots are not a part of the community.
>>
>>30352818
moment they start offering HA not-starter mons as rewards is the moment I'd contribute much, to be honest family
>>
>>30353694
how? tell me ur castle kung fu
>>
>>30353864
Spam the fuck out of missions - the type matchup ones mainly.
>>
>>30353864
Just get 5 stars in those events. they're near constant and you can farm it so easily
>>
>>30353887
This but don't bother doing it if there's only a few people playing with you. If so then quit the plaza and go back online to connect with new people. You can get 40-50 FC each time this way.
>>
>>30352868
Tapus/UBs/Solgaleo/Lunala alone will be close to on average, 10 captures per person. Assume 2 million participate and get that far and catch nothing else thats 20 million just from legendaries for this gen. So just sign up before you start the post game and everyone gets 1000 coins
>>
>>30354038
Thats asuming 2 mill people know how to sign up
>>
>>30352868
>50%
Get rid of the percent sign and your number's probably right.
>>
How do we sign up? Or do we literally just log on to the GL site?
>>
>>30354372
Sync your account to PGL, go to plaza, enter castle, talk to lady besides the PC and you're done.
>>
>>30352818
Game Freak are intensely underestimating how many people will make use of the Festival Plaza's communication features.

The vast majority of players I bump into in there have absolutely non-existent stats to the point 40+ NPCs tie in 5th place or something.

The people who do use it only play the Type Match Ups mission because the rest are fucking worthless in terms of earning FC.
They can be outright infuriating too
>Find Ground-Type Enthusiasts!
>Talk to NPC who likes Sandslash
>That's wrong you retard it's an Ice/Steel type
Bitch did you say it was Alolan Sandslash?
Same shit happened with Geodude since that is also Rock/Electric.
>>
File: What.jpg (53KB, 195x218px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
53KB, 195x218px
>>30354536
>>Talk to NPC who likes Sandslash
>>That's wrong you retard it's an Ice/Steel type
Now to clarify, is the game saying "Talk to an NPC who like Sandslash" or are you saying that yourself.
If that game then your right to be mad, if you then it sounds like your own fault.
>>
>>30356112
The mission asks you to talk to characters who name their favourite Pokémon, but only if it's a ground type.
In this case, the NPC said they like Sandslash
>>
>>30354536
That happened to me once when I had 3 seconds left on the clock and was running to find one more. It was like "Oh shit, Graveller!", then the NPC tells me I was wrong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.